youtube.com/watch?v=W-NzfSpOlaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So that's what european trailer trash looks like

yes

African you stupid fuck.

>european

That's what he fucking said

Europe literally whiter than the US dude

Chappie was kino and they did a swell job.

Sure, but the movie was horrible.

Could you remind me what western country has a nigger for president please I tend to forget

the chappie gangsta zef scenes were the only memorable part of that movie so yes

I like Die Antwoord and I thought they were fine.
The movie just sucked because it was a stupid movie.
I think a lot of people don't realise, even Die Antwoord fans, that it is all just a big act.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoFSDrVrLno

It was cringe

yep but ninja will never get another movie part because he worked so much on blomkamp nerves, Yolandi should just leave the loser and come sit on my dick

this
the script was shit

One of the reasons of why previous blomkamp worked it´s because people can relate to the characters.

Ninja and Yolandi are trash, the whole cring gangsta shit only appels a niche public. Chappie would be a lot better without that.

The one that rules the planet you live on.

I want Yolandi to spit in my faces

yea. i like their music too

constructus coorporation - the zigguart (album) is great

This. The actual issue is EVERY other character, the indian was particularly annoying. If the story was only about them finding chappie in the trash and doing stupid shit for one and a half hour it would have been a pretty fun movie.

He has Leto joker quality tattoos

>european trailer trash
African Clown Posse

>I think a lot of people don't realise, even Die Antwoord fans, that it is all just a big act.
IIRC the dude in the band made some long, super conceptual rap album that took a lot of time and effort, and it sold almost zilch, so that's when he said "fuck this" and decided to make a ridiculously over-the-top pop/hip-hop group. It's all just because he was mad at the poppier hip-hop artists.

Pair of attention whoring tryhards

it's always funny when americans say this. china has you by the balls, fool.

are you Chinese?

wo shi zonguo ren. ni shi han?

if not, then China also has YOU by the balls and whatever clay you hail from

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

no it was terrible. they can't act and they're dumb and the movie sucked big time. holy shit, i hadnt seen a movie that bad in years.

Yeah they were pretty good. The film was a bit of a mess plot wise though.

also yes I KNOW it's an act. Doesn't make it less annoying to watch them. And I like some of their music..

>I will never sniff coke from Yolandi's bumhole
why live lads

>make The Ziggurat, one of the greatest alt hip hop albums of the last decade
>nobody notices
>let's make shit intentionally!
>become famous
>go even shittier
>become even more famous
Did Die Antwoord just actually prove that the music industry is ass-backwards these years and that quality is detrimental for sales?

Yep... it's the Chinese all right. Fiat money and usury schemes have nothing to do with it.

She did, he didn't.

Nah not really. I like Waddy but this wasn't his finest hour. Also I think Die Antwoord has run its course.

Reminder to those who don't know that this guy actually did some really interesting shit back in the day:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7-lAQCgEk

who the fuck are these people anyway?

>long, super conceptual rap album

Yeah, this: youtube.com/watch?v=sgJB7DrX6qQ

It's excellent. Also of note is this:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrAxcUcO3u8

absolute disgust, and i didn't even know who they were until sooner this year

It's taken you this fucking long to realise?

Anyway my hope is that now that he's made a gorillion dollars he'll go back to the stuff he used to do.

People still believe this?

Half assed deflection tactics and people buy it.

Don't know. Haven't seen it yet. But I really want to fuck Yolandi.

They're gonna be great in Suicide Squad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO FUCKING FUNNY AND ORIGINAL!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLOLLOLOOLOOOOLOLLOLL IT'S SO TRUE I SUCK XXXXXXXLBBC EVERYDAY!!!!
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It's not a big act. He has the word "ZEF" tattooed to his dick. That's not an act.

He's living the character at this point.

It's still performance art. Kind of.

She was really cute when she didn't intentionally get the dumb haircuts.

Ninja and Yolandi's stuff from before Die Antwoord is actually very interesting. So I like them.

>ZEF
it's actually WAT KYK JY son
afrikaans for 'what are you looking at?'

Africa lol.

I hate their music, hated their performance in the movie and hated the movie period.

yeah they did a good job on the movie.
Despite i don't like their music style, they really push theirselves with a lot of energy to make a good show.
youtube.com/watch?v=6o4lzSZjg-c

They were ok, the movie not so much

The movie sucked but they weren't the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-NzfSpOlaQ
ninjas hilarious

the problem was that it wasn't a movie but an hour and a half Die Antwoord videoclip

true dat

i thought jackman did a shittier job than the indian.