Anyway you can retrieve data from a corrupted USB? I just lost a fap folder of over 12000 images

Anyway you can retrieve data from a corrupted USB? I just lost a fap folder of over 12000 images

no but you can go to a psychiatrist to find out why you had a fap folder of over 12000 images

fpbp

Who is girl in OP?

Not going to lie, that is fucking sad

i want his name , very pretty

Anyone know the girl in OP or has pics?

Bump for name or more

This

have you tried rebuilding the usb?

Has he tried to post more of the titties? And I answer, no he has not. We need these.

Put it in the microwave

edgelord

Try using Recuva.

Seems we need to see dem boobies.

Bump

I would also like more of OP. Thank you in advance.

Has anyone tried to reverse image search/tineye??

Of course you fucktard....shes a ghost.

Suck a fart out of my ass and find the damn pictures man.

We need more of OP...the people of /b have spoken.

Those tittays do appear rather epic. Bump for all of mankind; someone must find.

Bump for science.

Yeah just get a USB to mouse port adapted and plug it in a different port on your computer. You could also transfer it to CD and use the CD Rom. Good luck

op here, fuck you all. i asked for help and in turn you act like parasites

Fuck science...bumping for more tits.

Not OP. OP would share tits. OP is parasites.

thanks, i've tried but it says "unable to determine file system type". i've also tried easeus which was able to find it all, but I'm too broke to pay for a license key to recover the images

You're a fucking parasite

quick format the drive to ntsf and then run recuva on it

A thumbnail is help?

He's right...do this.

Diskdigget

Don't do this! This will quickly format your drive. Look up format on Google, it's not a great idea fyi

Google data recovery.. All the programs cost money though if you want them to work worth a damn.
Personally I find it's worth it.
Go to the flea market.. Buy a cheap old girly looking cell/ipod/notebook.
Hit and miss getting wins.

>being this dumb
Formatting the drive will make the files not viewable, but recuva can read the files that are still there as they havent been over written, dipshit

Dip the drive in wax then scrape off the outer 2 pins of the USB port then insert to the computer. The two inner pins are used to control content and contain the parameters to "corrupt" the drive, but really they just tell the computer it's corrupt and its not

This is also accurate....not a reformat which would result in potential loss of data.

This is a troll! I'd slow format so you can cancel before it's done just in case you change your mind..as long as it doesn't pass 98% you can abort the operation and it will have no impact

thanks again, I tried that, but it says it can't format it

This man is most correct of all. Also, shameless request for more of the lovely young woman in OP. Thank you.

Good it's best you don't, just use a USB to cereal adapter and then it will work if u have a cerial port. It might give you a better shot rather than just USB 2.0

I've did this and worked once a years ago

>cereal
will coco-pops work?

Will we see more of girl in OP or will OP not deliver and request only our help?

*nix use testdisk/photorec
If you use winblows you are a fag but can just run it from a live USB/cd/whatever.
Google photorec.

in what way does this relate to fucking coco-pops you jew

your device is broken/has a loose connection somewhere, try take it apart carefully and reconnect the connections with a soldering iron

sorry i'm trying to work out how to do this

have another picture, for the advice given

Is that a bus type? I'm not familiar with that kind...i know AGP and Pci

Thanks /b-ro!

the dude spelt serial wrong
this , you have to make sure the drive is working properly first, check that there arent no loose connections, i think it may be worth even booting it in a linux machine and seeing how it reads therer

Best of luck rebuilding your collection. Contributing.

This is like catching all the Pokemon in Pokemon Sun/Moon and some faggot restarts your game.

op again. if the drive doesn't show up on diskpart what does that mean?

Hahaha yes!!

Here's your first picture as part of your reboot my friend.

Oh no.. Really?