Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGTOgsW2fck
youtube.com/watch?v=g3OBXOl01SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=psaFpmQ3ozA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monkey people are insane, basically.

Kill the junkies

Stupid move. Doesn't really solve anything

It's awesome to be honest. We need that kind of thing here in Australia.

It's an excuse for Duerte and the police to kill whoever they want without consequences.

Elaborate!
Are you Filipino first of all? Do you know what's happening? Do you think they just kill anybody all willy nilly?

OP Here. Yeah, the cops actually kill some people that aren't even pushers, users, mainliners, Chinese. Etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=CGTOgsW2fck

Subtitles please.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OBXOl01SQ

There's literally nothing wrong with killing addicts and dealers.

youtube.com/watch?v=psaFpmQ3ozA

Evolve statement. No prohibition has ever worked at any point in history. Prohibitions end up with corrupt police and courts.

i went to manila in november

This. Perfectly stated.

Did the Punisher post this?

Exactly. I agree with this statement. Addicts cause trouble which in turn can lead to more crime. Dealers give out trouble thus causing more crimes too. There is a reason as to why the crime rate in the SEA Niggers country is going down.

just type "rape slay Philippines" in youtube. 99% of those are caused because some dude was whacked on ice and decided it would be a good idea to fuck and kill some 7 year old neighbor.

I'd like to see those human rights people come and defend the child murderers.

What if that was your kid? wwyd?

I agreed with you with this but pinoy police is is corrupt as shit.
The police will try to rob you and if you resist, they kill you and put drug on you dead body and blame you fro selling drug.

MIKE PLATTEL (NATIONALITY: DUTCH)
JOYLIN PENDEJITO CABALLERO (NATIONALITY: PHILIPPINES)

They met online, are now engaged. Plattel has engaged her, has intentions to emigrate to Philippines and start company with her.
He is very addicted to drugs, like to consume drugs with her nephew.

He's going there soon again to marry her.

Proof?

its pinoy land.

Tell me which country's police isn't corrupt

Singapore

'Murica's

They serve & protect.

Drugs are legal in Holland you idiot. Besides, who cares?

Is she your crush that he "stole" from you and you are butthurt?

Corrupt police usually want a bride.
But when your shiity president says it is ok to kill druggies.
The corrupt police now have a green light to kill you and blame it on drugs.

Yeah that's pretty much what they're doing

Singapore is not a country. Its a shopping mall. I've been to bigger shopping malls.

You are disgusting individuals. You would not be welcome in the USA. You know nothing of freedom.

well it should be obvious that removing drug lords is a step towards legalizing hard drugs as well as removing a cash flow to criminals. these guys are doing what they think will fix their problems from the inside out

Feeling is mutual faggot.

You must be retarded, or you have a reading comprehension of a retard.

So if those druggies came and rape murdered your kids, you would fight for their rights

Kill em all!

answer the question. what is she to you

Any proofs?

Kek'd

nope.
Also my home is secured 24/7 away from druggies and police.
so I am safe.

KEK

Not enough of it?

Best way to treat crims, I applaud the guy, only limp wristed snowflakes have an issue with firm policing

Not everyone is as lucky as you

>So if an alien came in to your house and turned your kids in to sasquatch, you wouldn't love it?
Illogical fallacy idiot. You cannot come up with some random scenario in your mind, and punish people because you think it can maybe happen someday.

Horror...and it's in vain, you can't forbide drugs completely

It's not about her. She is just some slut that engaged to a penultimate loser she met on chatroulette (no joke) He's just a living sack of human waste.

I couldn't care less if they both met Duertes' sword of Damocles

Murdering people because they eat or smoke some stuff to escape the shithole reality that is their lives is atrocious. Don't post Trump to make your point either, he doesn't agree with that pussy ass bitch duarte.

what's happening ?

>I don't want to obey the law so I shouldn't have to!

"With the help of a new CCTV video, a suspect was identified guilty of murdering an 11 year old child that was found under a gym(?) in San Juan City. Patrolled by Gus (monkeylastname)"

"Caught by a CCTV in N. Domingo Street, San Juan on August 1, 2AM, this vendor was standing by near a mother who was lying down. Later he goes near the woman and starts kissing the baby next to her. The mother briefly wakes up but he continues to kiss the baby. He leaves but returns for the fourth time to take the baby away as the mother is still asleep.
Past 3AM on another CCTV on (some monkey town), the suspect walks carrying the unaware baby.
4AM, the baby was found under a jeep almost naked and nearly dying.
A hit to the liver was the cause of death, as well as molestation.
The suspect was identified to be Arnel Tumbali, aged 20 and works as a vendor."

got tired but basically hes still running around with a bounty, probs raping more kids

because wouldn't you like to live in a country where you could be gunned down on the spot for an offense as simple as using drugs

you dont believe that most drugs are the reason 3rd world countries and their cultures go to shit?

3yo

This. We ameriburgers never learn anything from history tho

2yo

top fucking kek

You would be biased and not thinking rationally at that point. If we came up with punishments for everything based on how you would feel if it was done to you the world would be chaos you fucking dipshit.

If you legalize and regulate it then you reduce the crime element dramatically.

That's usually down to islam, the quickest way to turn 3rd world is to worship a goat fucking pedo warlord and denouce science and progress.

7yo

would you like more random scenarios?

Well. the kids have shitty parents.
They might be better off dead.

Any nudes?

islam, its people, its culture, were always shit.

>inb4 citation needed
>literally everyone today building and flying airplanes
>muslims crashing them

Sovereign nation.
Their country. Their laws. Their business.
If enough people don't like it, I suspect they'll kill Duterte and start the process over.

>hurr durr I'm too lazy to learn about Wahhabism and the current struggle within Islam to root it out

You've got to be a fucking American. Authoritative tone and no substance.

you mean dutertes war against anything that might be a opposition to him ?
he always had his killer squads to murder for him.
hes just securing his power right now.
the phillipines are a highly corrupt country and now a tiny amount of drugs and a cardboard signs saying drug dealer will let you get away with murder.

You need to die fam

trips of truth

freedom!! lets say it together

1.. 2.. 3.. FREEDOM!!

it actually ticks me off how duterte mostly won because of all these facebook assholes jumped on the DU30 hype train because he was badass and shit. vote for the biggest fucking celebrity/biggest newest meme, like what the hell man

This. Yet some people still fall for the islamic golden age myth.

>wahhabists
>not muslims

kek, every time

So posting a dozen victims of criminals is proof of what? Are you telling me some guy going through H withdrawals did all of those crimes? Shall I post all the pictures of Ed Geins murders as "proof" of whatever I am arguing about?

Lol, ever tried to prove anything that police covered up? Fucking retard.

Evidence of the dangers of drugs in society, it's why everybody is so firmly behind Duerte, god bless the man

clearly a criminal that needs to be dealt with. How are you waveniggers so fucking stupid that you think ALL criminals and ALL junkies should be lumped together and treated exactly the same. Obviously child rape and murderers should be dealt with harshly. I would not bat an eye at the death penalty to them. Murdering a random 16 year old kid who is doing drugs to escape the fucked up judge dredd reality he lives in is not the same thing.

>Translation : no proofs

lol

I have no proof but don't question me, just believe what I post as absolute undisputed truth!

You sound like a typical liberal snowflake kek

>therightplanet.com
Try again faggot

That is not evidence of the dangers of doing drugs you liar. That is evidence of murderers and pedophiles committing crimes. Like I said, you cannot just post horrible images and fit them to whatever your argument is.

so drug addicts killed children to get money for their addiction ?
doesnt make much sense to me.

Later you niggers. I'm going to blaze some Fire Dream and get shit done.

That's because the same people who does the killing are the ones investigating it, you 12 years old autistic piece of shit.

I respect this as well. I am not advocating interference, but if someone is going to ask my opinion on it I might give it.

says the faggot who believes in spiritual cooking.

I'd heard of taqiyya but not the other three, learn something new everyday!

Two guys I knew were major party drug distributors in the Taguig area until they got arrested. It's okay I guess, it's expensive to get good shit anymore so I'm a little irritated at that, but it doesn't have much of an impact on me.

says the faggot who believes in russian intervention :^)

proof that those are not random scenarios. Also Your demographic is off. There is no H in the Philippines. That's too expensive and besides that doesn't make anyone violent. "Drugs" in the Philippines generally means ice/meth (or shabu). The effect it has on those that use it and the power it gives those individuals that deal it. Nobody gets killed for weed.

>translation : I still have no proofs

lol

Trusting a muslim is like putting your hand over a flame and expecting you won't get burned.

The majority of news reports have the suspects begging for mercy because they were under the influence of meth. They are all over youtube. Some research on your part could be helpful before you post.

Only a complete idiot conflates drug abuse with child murder.

Who are you propagandizing for?

>That is evidence of drug dealers committing crimes

FTFY

The suspects already confessed to meth use. Don't take my word for it. You can check that on the internet and the news reports.