You have been granted the greatest gift of all

You have been granted the greatest gift of all.
The gift of life.
Justify your existence.
What have you contributed to the world?

why do i have to contribute

i didnt ask for any of this

Why should I justify my existence when it is a gift? Do you justify every gift you receive?

Memes

I make delicious hamburgers for fat unhealthy Americans

my son will cure cancer! you can thank me now

I sell the fake weight loss pills to them after you feed their fat ass

How is he going to take 4chin down?

My biggest gift to humanity is my superior dna

im serving out a life sentence in this prison, just waiting to die so i can finally disappear. why bother putting any degree of effort into anything

I contributed enough of my time watching red dwarf to get that reference

contribution is bullshit
We are the same as any other animal, our only purpose is survival and to continue the species
We just are more intelligent and self aware and like to believe that we are special and have some meaning when really, we dont

Who gives a shit, live your life, dont think about it
Because If you do, there is only one conclusion, one day, no matter how great your achievements, they will crumble and you will be forgotten

I help pizzarias all around the US.

I give other Human beigns the gift of self-confidence and a shallow sense of self worth and a short term body poositive image of themselves on Sup Forums by rating ugly people as hot and making them feel good

i post memes that make some people laugh

i contribute positivity and happiness to somebodies life thru this hellhole

the rest of the time im being a fucking faggot shitting the place up with cancer

Meh. I do minimal harm, and occasionally do something good for someone. My life's a net slight positive for society and I'm personally happy, so it's all good.

Sadly I was not gifted with anything beyond life. Expecting someone with nothing to contribute to be able to contribute is fucking stupid. Especially considering the fact that life on it's own is less a gift and more a curse. So fuck you buddy. Can't even successfully kill myself.

You're the one that called my man tiddies succulent last night, aren't you?

spin on it

Kek speaks truth.
Just don't think about it and maximize endorphin intake.

Spreading positivity even though I'm upset and nervous. Life in a nutshell

Most likely. I always samefag a single ugly person and argue with myself in order to give it legitimacy.

one thread there were over 30 replies from me, over half of which was just me arguing with myself and agreeing at the end

P.S.

I like your moobs. They're actually kinda hot. Post a pic so I can jerk off.

Honestly just waiting until I can off myself or catch cancer

i haven't reproduced

lol how fat r u bb?

Is it you mother?

kys newfag

I grow marijuana in my basement, is that contributing?

Well, first I...

This made me sad

I push carts for a living

I'm doing everything I can to make sure this "catch me outside" girl cancer is eliminated from Sup Forums

The task is a hard one though, master. It has crushed my spirits.

I give others money in exchange for goods and services.

>Justify your existence.

Life has no meaning, there is no greater plan. Therefore, i don't have to justify it. I just am

>What have you contributed to the world?

Define "contributed"

Form is emptiness. Emptiness is form.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

My fiancé and I plan on crintributing at least two kids to this world who are fucking raised properly. Raised to have common sense, raised to realize that religion is ridiculous but respect those who choose to believe it. Teach them that the political party system is fucking retarded and usless and to be objective when dealing with politics and to simply vote for who they think will do the best for the country. Teach the, that feminists and SJWs are pathetic people seeking attention, and that all races are equal (except niggers, obviously) teach them to respect comedy and freedom of speech and realize the give racist words power by making off limits only serves to create walls between us all. I hope we succeed. I really do.

I know exactly what you mean. At the beginning of pizzagate, I went all Alex Jones on my family. I was showing them emails, videos, MKUltra things, I tried to explain Sup Forums and Reddit and show how all the dots connected. I was explaining the Clinton Foundation and its connections to Haiti, missing children, Jeffrey Epstein, Hollywood. My mom looked at me with pity and said, "Gosh, you sound really passionate about foster children. Maybe you should volunteer at a shelter." I couldn't believe it. I felt so betrayed. I never spoke to her about it again.

> I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass.

My kids are going to be born into the red pill bruv.

Honestly though, why not get passionate about something that you'll actually act on? Actually going out and helping people means a lot more than arguing with people on the internet.