How come he never won a champions league?

How come he never won a champions league?

Did he ever come close?

when the coach tolf him to "be the ball" he took it literally.

Exploding knees

In his best years he was winning meme European competitions like Cup Winners Cup and Uefa Cup.

His best chance was in his first year at Madrid but he got injured for the Juve game and Figo choked a penalty.

tranny curse

The reason why he'll always be the inferior Ronaldo

I still get fucking pissed thinking about that game. In hindsight, jewve got what they deserved by getting nedved suspended, but that final was boring as fuck. Madrid-juve could have been a goat final. Although, ajax should have eliminated milan in quarter finals.

hi

>Madrid-juve

Madrid-Milan you mean

And wasn't Ronaldo on that last CL winning Milan team in 2007, but missed out on a medal because he was cup-tied?

Shit player at shit teams in shit leagues.

Wouldn't have made the bench at Hamburg.

What's that

This: and he also was amazing at a world cup and won it so who gives a shit.

I still think its beyond crazy that the galacticos didn't win more CLs. Yeah...I know, no makelele and all.

Ronaldo's head shopped on Tsunaldo's body

>A FUCKING LEAF

He jumped from team to team and, to be honest, never cared too much about it. He played in yurop for the money, in the NT for the glory

>How come he never won a champions league?
Being in shot team until 2002 and getting injured in the key moments of the tournament like in 2003

>to be honest, never cared too much about it.
He risked his health all the time to win the CL. He desired that trophy

sure but if he was obsessed about the CL he would have chosen clubs that maximize his chances of winning. Going from Barcelona to Inter for instance wouldn't make any sense.

are you 12?

I am not sure how it works, but technically he was playing for Milan when they won it in 2007, he couldn't play in the cl though.

He's right though. Barca weren't exactly elite back then but they had a much better chance at the CL than Inter, who when he moved there was a UEFA cup side. He left simply because Barca weren't willing to offer him a new big contract after just 1 year, but Inter offered him shitloads so he left.

His only real shot at the CL was with Madrid, but they became a mess after 2004. They thought they could win by just stacking superstars and filling the gaps with average players, which of course didn't work. If he was around today though he'd be guaranteed at least a couple of CL's because he'd be the main CF for one of the elite 3 (Real, Barca, Bayern)

Barça was shit at the time.The post dream team era was pretty lame for Barça

Yeah i know, but they were still better than Inter.

He was cup tied since he played in CL for Real in that same season.