Continue #4 (1 & 2 brought it into the news, 3 can be found on thebarchievecom)

continue #4 (1 & 2 brought it into the news, 3 can be found on thebarchievecom)

INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO

whatsapp sounds, seems to be legit

I will not make a other thread
have to sleep until new news come out

all old shit since one day
but remember, our life is so special, time, place, birth, human intelligence, our lifetime, earth with that nature, food, etc. to much from all!

cant understand that mad people can exist
at least try mdma, speed, xanax and haze god damn!

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/NWs
instaud.io/NWI
instaud.io/NWD
reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/5y8iv3/guy_19_killed_boy_9_in_herne_germany_and_posted/
strawpoll.me/12484818/r
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724578743
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724613100
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724662428
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724670400
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724675268
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724680918
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724687773
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724694603
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724698208
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724698215
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724698491
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724706544
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724706747
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724713861
i.4cdn.org/b/1488914833891.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488914521358.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488915785572.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488915183760.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488920037460.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488920205232.jpg
discord.gg/FpFeEyy
osu.ppy.sh/u/1743658
i.4cdn.org/b/1488929325789.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488919612182.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488922898720.png
i.4cdn.org/b/1488986403474.jpg
bestgore.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

instaud.io/NWs
instaud.io/NWI
instaud.io/NWD

1. "No more desire to have to work. It's obviously the only reason. I'd have to write my applications soon (job search) but meh."
2. "Nah, I'm not able to get the situation with the noose working. I could hang myself there but I just killed the neighbor. Doesn't feel that special tbh. My Hand is bleeding and is the only thing annoying me a bit right now. Just got rid of the blood, one of my shoes is bloody but it's alright. I think I'm going to give myself up in a few days and enjoy the jail life. Maybe I'll get another neighbor over here and do the same with them. I'd have two killings on my hand then. *sigh*, my knife is still upstairs."
3. "I should get a girl to follow me here, I could rape her. By the way, Jadens guts feel really weird, I'm just able to pull them out of him, eww.. god." (igitt = eww)

translations

An alle Bernds ihr wisst was zutun ist. Alle neuen Infos immer schön weitergeben. Der Hurensohn soll gefasst werden.

first

Calling for SG user to post more images, just random shit. xie xie

diese Audiodateien sind FAKE. nur idioten glauben, dass diese files nach 2 tagen auf magische weise in singapur aufgetaucht sind

stfu with your devolved barbaric language faggot

REDDIT RBI POST:
reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/5y8iv3/guy_19_killed_boy_9_in_herne_germany_and_posted/

-SG (i capped the OP picture and leaked Audio)

Got off call with OTOP a minute ago, apparently he had to go down to the station earlier just to explain the difference between Sup Forums and the "darknet"

shanghai user was in the last thread, they're real.

Schnauze du Neuschwuchtel

Couldn't even be a faggot right.. what a shame.

>
UPDATE 3 (March 8, 17:40 | GMT+00): Okay, now it's said that the killer DID upload photos and probably also videos to DeeperCutz, a site on the Deep Web.

>reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/5y8iv3/guy_19_killed_boy_9_in_herne_germany_and_posted/

lel they used my translation. I feel honored.

Bring dich um normie

Fühlst du dich cool dabei wenn du sowas schreibst? Kannst ruhig weiter machen, wenn es dich glücklich macht.

EIN REICH

-SG

Nothing else to provide mang. Wanted to do some AMA kind of meme while calling OTOP but he's trying to forget this whole thing right now.

Who is this killer and what's his deal?

topkek
>ach ja,
EAT SHIT AND DIE!

no source no truth

Nein danke.

tell him he should completely refuse to talk to media. They are hyenes and just deserve to be left in the dark

can you prove that you were talking with the OP and the audios are real? theyre still assumed to be fake, thanks for staying around

sorry, updated it again:
"**UPDATE 4 (March 8, 19:17 | GMT+00):**
NO EVIDENCE OF A VIDEO EXISTING. PEOPLE WERE PROBABLY JUST LYING."

Im confused. The killer was in contact with someone from SG and sent him the audio file?

no, friend of the killer. The one who did the original post with the Whatsapp chats.

schade. Müsstest dir keine Gedanken mehr über die große böse weite welt machen, alles wäre ruhig, kein Schmerz, keine Angst, keine Ungewissheit. Versuchs mal ;)

im super in the dark
wtf is going on?

-SG

Hold on i'll do another cap via my phone, pretty late here in Singapore, was about to go to bed.

still no source

Honestly wonder how a SG guy is involved with all of this

How is he doing anyways? did the police let him go?

Appreciated.

Friend of mine is from his school.
Says it's legit.
Same Voice

read the archives faggot. No one should spoon feed you

friend of OTOP

>Your IP or IP range is blocked from accessing Sup Forums.
Now this is something new

Same he was in the original thread though, and claimed there (with screencap) that he was talking to OP. It almost seems more believable since no one would lie about being in SG since it seems so unlikely.

had the same.

Wieso Angst? Wer hat vorm Leben angst? Reflektierst du da etwas?
Bei mir läuft alles gut, ich will nur das der Spast stirbt. Jeder der seine Handlungen nicht ekelhaft findet ist sowieso ein Hurensohn.

proof of friend being from his school or gtfo

-SG

First, proof this is me. Will cap the rest in a sec

Im from SG myself which is why im so curious

For all of you, who don't know nothing, just fucking read the archives and look at the pictures:

Not giving personal details.
Believe it or not. idc

naja mordfantasien sind jetzt auch nicht das wahre....

Strawpoll
strawpoll.me/12484818/r
Bandidos
www.derwesten.de/staedte/bochum/angst-vor-selbstjustiz-nach-kindermord-in-herne-polizeieinsatz-bei-den-bandidos-id209866479.html
Sup Forums - die kranke Seite des Internets
www.stern.de/digital/online/kindermord-von-herne-bei-Sup Forums-als-heldentat-gefeiert--die-kranke-seite-des-internets-7359510.html
Sup Forums Archiv
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724578743
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724613100
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724662428
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724670400
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724675268
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724680918
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724687773
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724694603
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724698208
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724698215
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724698491
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724706544
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724706747
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724713861
Sup Forums Bilder
i.4cdn.org/b/1488914833891.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488914521358.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488915785572.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488915183760.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488920037460.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488920205232.jpg
Discord Channel
discord.gg/FpFeEyy
Osu Profil
osu.ppy.sh/u/1743658
News
i.4cdn.org/b/1488929325789.jpg
Polizeieinsatz HERNE
i.4cdn.org/b/1488919612182.jpg
i.4cdn.org/b/1488922898720.png
Polizeieinsatz Wetter
i.4cdn.org/b/1488986403474.jpg

teamspeak: 62.104.20.175:10075
Write GrantelBarde for channel password
mfg m. k.

>time matches shanghai time
>shanghai ads in the original screenshot

nice

Now that's a good way to do it. You should post a differently scrolled screen each time.

Don't bother with TeamSpeak. Password doesn't work.

>Wieso Angst

>ihr wisst was zutun ist
>weitergeben
>SOLL gefasst werden

Was kümmert es dich Wurm. Ihr Deutschen habt euch jedes Recht verspielt auch nur irgendwie die BAcken aufzureisen. Bring dich um du Teil einer Verräter Nation

the discords are just full of these idiots spamming this fat german meme

-SG

This is when i called him, it says no answer because i answered via skype PC. New info is the bandidos thing.

He didn't get into any trouble with cops, just some questioning. He's a little screwed up mentally but nothing he wont recover from.

Can someone post links to bestgore?

how is that proof that you were talking to the original OP?

Und was soll es mich nun kümmern was du denkst?

richtige einstellung

>He didn't get into any trouble with cops.

That's good to hear. I hope he won't get sued by any of the involved.

I take it he doesn't know Marcel personally?

Nichts, bist ja eh Deutscher. Die denken nicht sondern folgen

-SG

Just realized android skype doesn't show times, whoops. Guess i'll turn on my PC again

imagine Hesse & Drachenlord together, dream team 2017?

in one cell of course :D

It's not direct proof. It's something though. The phone screenshots coupled with the pc ones can prove he's the same guy though. So anybody posting -SG without those screens from now on can't be taken as the same person.

shanghai and singapore are in the same timezone moron.
also how is it a shanghai ad?

singapore sorry paying half attention

lol
Egal ob man deutscher ist oder nicht, oder ob man wem blind folgt oder selbstbestimmt ist, mit jemanden auf Sup Forums darüber ernsthaft zu diskutieren ist die größte Zeitverschwendung die es gibt. Es ist n fucking Monitor + Internet,

bestgore.com

Actually, he's known Marcel for 7 years as a friend. He mentioned maruseru slept over at his place once (he's since moved so marcel doesn't know where he is)

how can you like talk as if he did some premature bullshit and can get away with this, like fucking NO he actually did kill someone, dont you even realize what kind of shit was going on???

It does when u click the message

Okay cool. Soll ich dir was sagen? Bin ja garkein gebürtiger deutscher. Sondern ich hab türkische Wurzeln. Ich fühle mich aber als deutscher und identifiziere mich mit dem Land.
Ich hoffe das regt dich jetzt irgendwie auf.

Ja ja, schnell Hirn aus und auf die Plattform schieben. Man wundert sich warum Hitler nach Deutschland ging.

-SG

Arigatou user-san

FUN FACT: MIT EINEM BEDINGUNGLOSEM GRUNDEINKOMMEN WÄRE DAS GANZE NICHT PASSIERT! sake

naja aber das world wide web besteht mehr als monitor + internet, denn hinter dem monitor sitzt auch ne person

ULTRA CUCK DETECTED

>bestgore.com
i clicked the puppy

how did you get into contact with that dude? I'm sorry if this was already told

Okay. Ich bin doch deutscher mich soll es ja nicht kümmern was du sagst.

Aber nicht das ihr jetzt streitet

underrated

Fun fact: Ohne der Rauchmelder wäre das ganze ebenfalls nicht passiert!

ETZALA ES ESKALIERT GLEICH

He pretty much said he doesn't care if he kills himself. He called the cops when he found out Marcel fucking killed a little boy. I don't think you should go to jail for being an idiot when writing your apparent friend.

>Update
Ohne deine Geburt vielleicht auch nicht.

Ja aber die Wahrscheinlichkeit ist hoch, dass ich es nicht mit einer vernünftigen Person zu tun habe.

Cuck level: through the roof

thank you for the (you)'s und im September schön Merkel wählen, oder doch den Martin und wenns de ganz edgy bist gar Grün.

What do you know about hesse? any usernames or anything, didnt find anything with the osu one

Dann hätte ich deine mutter nicht ficken können also sei dankbar du dreckiger hurensohn

>topkek

-SG

No problem. I met him while playing thug pro (tony hawk online thingy) about 2 years ago and we're really good friends.

Ja Hirn aus und leben genießen, und nicht mich über son müll wie Rechts Links den ganzen Tag rumärgern,

Ich bin deutscher identifiziere mich aber als Türke

but at least every normal person would call the police if there was someone about to kill himself. Like i feel as if his friend was one of his kind, but not in such a dangerous mindset. You know what i am sayin?

Hier hast noch eins, cool wenn es dich glücklich macht.

Mmmm, pizza oder nudeln?

-SG

I don't know anything sorry. I doubt OTOP is willing to divulge that info.

naja ok das stimmt. Aber vielleicht liest sich das ja wer anders durch und kommt so zur besinnung who knows

Ihr seid solche respektlosen Arschlöcher, zwei oder mehr Menschen sind gestorben und alles, was ihr macht ist irgendein Meme-Game aus 2009 kicken, stfu oder helft einfach.

ist es eben nicht nur, fgt