What's your country's equivalent of mud cookies?

What's your country's equivalent of mud cookies?

in russia it is buckwheat porridge

did you watch the documentary too?

no
i think it's a scam of some sort

But buckwheat porridge is great.

I guess plain bread

None

Whats wrong with buckwheat?

Because everything in Malaysia is worth so little value everything is the ewuivalent of mud cookies

What are mud cookies?

the haitians would bake mud to starve hunger

equivalent*

I saw a documentary about Haiti yesterday. It was pretty interesting.

>guy gets thrown into jail awaiting his trial
>for 80% the trial just hasn't happened after years
>if they want a trial they first have to prove they even are in prison lol
>everyone who's gotten sick gets thrown into the same prison cell, so they all infect each other
>guy goes to court, judge says he's free to go, but years later he still isn't released because the sentencing never arrived at the prison
>the one who's supposed to deliver the sentencing to the prison asks for a bribe or just lets him rot there
>documentary maker goes to the court house to clear the matter up
>there are no judges in the court house and they won't be back for another couple months
>end the end of the documentary the guy who was supposed to be freed is now in the sick cell
>a judge ordered another two releases, but at the prison they have now been bickering about the documents of those two for months
wew

Why is Haiti so shit compared to its Dominican neighbor? What the fuck did the French do to bring something worse than Africa into the new world?

(knäckebröd in the making)

Cats

>mud cookies

isn't buckwheat expensive in russia?

it's not

No, price level is same with rice I think.

And for op post- the are far more cheaper staples in Russia, millet and pearled barley are cheap as dirt.

As in wartime starvation stuff?
Probably boiled tapioca/cassava which was eaten during WW2.
As of now just go and ask hawkers after lunch or closing time, beggars, wandering madman and stray cats are usually given rice with fish/chicken and veges.

Because the French were absolute subhumans back then, and are politically regressive cancer now.

Kraft Dinner

Oatmeal porridge made without milk, I suppose.

but you always do a normal oatmeal without milk you idiot

you just add some fruit, berries or nuts and a little bit of cinnamon

the slaves on Haiti rebelled, butchered every single white person there, than declared that they are a free and sovereign country

if you want the same thing, check Liberia.

really makes u think

normal oatmeal is made with milk here

No Ivan. You make oatmeal porridge with milk.

You put a lump of butter in the middle of it, then sprinkle it with sugar and cinnamon.

>butter
>sugar
>in the oatmeal
>nordic cuisine

Butter is pretty nordic, I doubt they have other land sources of fats

Not IN the oatmeal, ON the oatmeal. Keep up.