I'll be honest I hate brown people I just don't like them so can I stop the demographical change in Australia I don't...

I'll be honest I hate brown people I just don't like them so can I stop the demographical change in Australia I don't want to have to walk around with brown cunts everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
youtube.com/watch?v=o-DywQmiSJM
asiapacific.ca/blog/generational-diaspora-effect-and-canadian-multiculturalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could start using interpunctation and stop shagging sheeps you Tasmanian inbred hick.

>australia
>white

unless you contribute to the country more than the average brown cunt, fuck off

Terrible way of thinking

>Unless
>Implying the average 4channer isn't a NEET leeching off tax money

How? Your skin is meaningless cunt, if someone is objectively economically and socially more beneficial to this country, then you can fuck off and they can propagate.

That was my point. I particularly hate the whining NEET/loser aussie cunts here, they don't do anything except bitch and moan in an entitled, irrational fashion.

>>>/facebook/

STANDING AT THE LIMIT OF AN ENDLESS OCEAN

You're probably brown CUNT fuck off.

Aren't you all tanned?

STRANDED LIKE A RUNAWAY LOST AT SEA

The left won the cultural war and 80% of youths support all dat jazz feels bad man

Winds of change blow through these lands cob

>tfw I only fug brown girls

Are your brownies differrent?
As a newworlder you should be so much more free in this regard, you can racemix, assimilate others into your americanism quiet easily or do you see yourself still as english people or what?

What cultural differences do australian brownis retain?
Where do they come from?
Do you have many poos and south east asians? I cant imagine these groups to be as troublesome as nogs and arabs.

there's nothing wrong with not wanting to be an outsider in your home

Then I guess those Europeands should fuck off Australia

ANYONE CAN TELL IT'S A PRISONER ISLAND

work on your English

Should Greeks and Italians presently living in Australia be sent home? I think so
Keep Australia Anglo

You can't do shit, milky boy.

>What cultural differences do australian brownis retain?

Apparently they have their own way of raping.

>She told of how the attackers called her an "Aussie Pig", asked her if "Leb cock tasted better than Aussie cock" and explained to her that she would now be raped "Leb-style"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

Australians lack culture

>Leb
Arab savages shouldnt be imported under any circumstances. How could they be so retarded to let them in?
Now tell me about poos and aseans.

>How? Your skin is meaningless cunt, if someone is objectively economically and socially more beneficial to this country, then you can fuck off and they can propagate.

this

Of course it does, at least not much more then anglosphere capitalism, which is why they should be able assimilate pretty easily as long as they dont cuck out like canada and make the immigrants think their native culture has value there or is an addition which it is not.

>How could they be so retarded to let them in?

I hope you are greek.

It's pretty much the only fucking way to think about this.

HIDDEN IN THE SUMMER FOR A MILLION YEARS

GOD I FUCKING LOVE ICEHOUSE
youtube.com/watch?v=o-DywQmiSJM
that Gondola video is my favorite

Thats a nice meritocratic ideal and in theory most fair- but imagine the dutch turks would be well connected to high paying jobs with considerable influence.
A welsh NEETboy is not as productive as halman shjanparan the manager but he is much more likely to be loyal to the society amd his offspring too, at a certain number of imported strangers you should better think of loyality vs productivity.

I am not, but I always thought australians were based and would care about the quality of people they let in.

>A welsh NEETboy is not as productive as halman shjanparan the manager but he is much more likely to be loyal to the society amd his offspring too, at a certain number of imported strangers you should better think of loyality vs productivity.
Just by being a NEET he is already spitting on the society he is standing on, man
I always thought of NEETs as worse than working refugees in almost every way

>A welsh NEETboy ... is much more likely to be loyal to the society amd his offspring too
Yeah, nah. There's plenty of dole-scrouging, chavvy Welsh people who are loyal to no one but themselves. I'm guessing your reasoning for this argument is some kind of ethnic nationalism?

Largest immigrant groups to Australia are in this order: British, Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Italian, South African, Malaysian and German (German is at 125k, British is at 1.2 million; there are more to the list of course but it quickly becomes very small groups).

Most immigrants are highly skilled and have decent money/some are quite rich. In other words, immigration puts a lot of money and skilled workers (which we always need more of) into the economy. Immigration has been incredibly lucrative for the country since it's inception, even when people came here to create wealth/take resources then leave without putting that back into the country. It still helped economically.

>Just by being a NEET he is already spitting on the society he is standing on, man
That's some fucked up, topsy turvy mental gymnastics you've got going on there, user. A NEET is a someone who has been abused and failed by society. You're completely messing up the role of society here, which is to sustain people, not people sustain it.
>I always thought of NEETs as worse than working refugees in almost every way
Then you need to fuck off back to Facebook with the rest of your delusional normalfag scum kind.
Fuck you people.

>your reasoning
Yes desu
Its just that it has become painfully obvious that even if you are tolerant of others foreign governments will use their diaspora as a demographic leverage against the politicians that ought to represent you and the natives interests.
America seems unfazed by this ofc, but societies like america dont have ethnic identities to begin as they get eradicated in favour of subjugates like shallow black, white, asian memery.

That selection doesnt sound as troublesome then. Do they assimilate or do you have malay towns in the cities now?

>A NEET is a someone who has been abused and failed by society.
As with homelessness: it is a spectrum.
Some NEETS are indeed hard done by individuals but some actively choose to live in squalor and misery.

>this is what scroungers tell themselves.

>foreign governments will use their diaspora as a demographic leverage
You're assuming (again) that ethnicities are all a hive mind that bend to the will of their native politicians. This is not the case. There are Indians in the UK who don't like Narendra Modi and Turks here who don't like Erdoğan. I know it is easier to model people as homogeneous groups but it is an incorrect and sometimes dangerous assumption.

>Malaysian
But the only Malaysian who immigrates to Australia are chinks not brown ones. Have fun with them.

Just because we are not monolithic blocs of bee-people doesnt mean that group dynamics arent a thing even if not every single one of your indians worships modi as the next incarnation of Krishna.
Tribal alliance still matters today even if the concept seems archaic. Id dare to say that even most of your second generation indians born in the UK will at least give more fucks about what happens in india as about what happens elsewhere beyond the UK. And they will be at large more receptive if their country of origin sends a message.

Upvoted

I mean personally, I don't give a shit about "muh western values" or how misogynistic islam is or whatever (in fact that stuff is pretty great Tbh), I'm just plain old racist.

Some ethnic minorities do like to hear what their home country is doing but the idea of foreign interference/influence on country's democracy is not exclusive to immigrants. One only has to look at the support for Russia from some of the more impressionable Trump supporters as an example. I think you're unfairly singling out minorities tbqh.

I think the support for Russia by american Trumpists isnt as genuine as that they would actually be willing to let american interests go to waste about it.
Its mainly a more or less naive wish for not having to deal with old world squabbles by " just being friends". Now the chinese in Canada is another new world example that seems to be a stronger case.

Sure, your own people can be splintered too into groups that serve foreign interests but it seems way harder and involves deception or ideological interference (the DDR had to turn west german students into commi symphatisers despite them being a militaristic boogeyman in close proximity.) in contrast to a bunch of kurds on our streets straight and honestly shout about kurdish issues.
When I look at the UK I was suprised that even though you mixed up your africans in a mostly uniform slurry they just adapted the american black identity and started black lifes matter protests in a country where the police doesnt even wears guns. If that isnt ethnic seperatism shaping society I dont know what you think has greater influence to make this a nonissue in comparison.

Btw, did you grew up with minorities?

white people here are degenerate trash. Brown people are more civilised than you lot

>deal with old world squabbles by " just being friends"
It worked pretty well in Europe tbf.
>your africans ... just adapted the american black identity
This has many factors: some statistics do show blacks are discriminated against in the UK (not on the level of America but people like to complain). There is also some influence from the idea of ethnic identity but I don't think that it is the main driving force as you seem to think it is. Lastly there is also a small (but not negligible) portion of the native population here who are very upset that nationality is no longer synonym for ethnicity and will tell blacks that they are "not British", despite having lived here for several generations. This antagonism pushes blacks away from mainstream culture and towards protest groups like BLM.
>Btw, did you grew up with minorities?
Yes I did, mostly Indians and continental Europeans but I knew a few afro-Brits too.

Build a wall to keep the Mexicans reaching Australia.

>It worked pretty well in Europe tbf.
lmao

>loyal to the society amd his offspring too
bullshit Sup Forums platitudes

Well, anything's better than m*slims.

Your thread is gonna offend a lot of Europeans beware

There are still squabbles obviously but most of Europeans don't hate each other's guts to the extent they did a hundred years ago.

This German is right, the brits in this thread are nigger loving faggots or just plain old shitskins.

Good. We will send more chinks. :^)

i grew up with poles at school. they were indistinguishable aside from their names

But I can watch it on the streets regulary here when there is another turkish nationalist or kurd demonstration.

asiapacific.ca/blog/generational-diaspora-effect-and-canadian-multiculturalism
Here, second and third generarion people actually increase their efforts to keep their language and organise cultural institutions. Many countries now directly target these-China has an own news agency for its diaspora, why are you so naive to think such things do not matter?

Truly excellent, a bloodless solution to the chink problem.
Boy they will enjoy the loyalty in the coming years.

>nationality is no longer synonymous with ethnicity
You kinda pushed it in that direction by making "white" british a thing. It seems alienating towards native welsh and english people who are just that and dont really fit the american "whiteness".
University leftis try to do introduce this concept too here now.

I grew up with turks, we cheered for different football teams, their fathers took them to political events and in class we divided ourselves by ethnicity concerning the way we sat in groups.
There were efforts to get along with each other and friendships too-but we were never equal.

My boy, this anomaly is only a drop of piss in the vast ocean that is history, soon it will all be over and the barbarism will come back in full force, don't you worry.

>by making "white" british a thing
We did? I seem to recall it was actually Germans who used to pretend that they were archetypal white people.

Yes you did.
This term grew to prominence so you could differenciate yourself to your colonial subjects.
What are you poking at with archetypical? We never used "white" except for very broad figures of speech detached from nationality or ethnic group such as "X tribe never saw a white man"..
If you come me with uncle addy I might inform you that he spoke of german(ic) supremacy not of "white" one. The vast majority here would not choose this word to selfidentitify.

>This term grew to prominence so you could differenciate yourself to your colonial subjects.
Among some groups maybe but the UK has never an ethnic nationalist government.
>he spoke of german(ic) supremacy not of "white" one
Using "Aryan" instead of "white" does not change the racial undertones of your past politics.

t. Lee Kum Kee

Brown cunts need to fuck off desu

You seem misunderstand what I am trying to say.

I am talking about terminology and how it is used to define identity, less the way terminology was used to justifie political ambitions, I dont intend to start a pissing contest about who of us was more racist at what time of history or whatever you might think I am trying to say.

>the UK has never an ethnic nationalist government.
Even if the UK never had an outspoken bloodcult running the country you had a bunch of ethnic identities. A welsh man was a welsh man. An englishman was an englishmen and might have also identitfied as an anglosaxon loyal to his country. These were ideas deeply embedded into the peoples minds. As you conquered other peoples you used the "white" "black" and "asian" terms to roughly part the conquered ones into categorys based on the current standart of what science thought to be true at the time which ended up being the dominant means of identity for the british or european settlers in colonies cut off from your island.
As the colony America outpaced you in terms of relevance and now leads the world as an example, you seem to have discarded the old ways of ethnic self identification entirely in favour of this colour code you established in the past.
There seem not to be english, welsh or "anglos" in the UK anymore-but white british, black british and asian british people just as it is in america.

Here this is different from how we use language and only since last year I notice that there are efforts to adapt this american way of thinking here as well.

This simply did not happen here. "Ayranism" was a short trend imposed from above and if you would have asked a saxon peasant in the 30s about what he "is" he would have rather claimed to be german or saxon than ayran.
"White" is not part of the way we speak. In the last years it was consens that we are germans and happen to be pale because of it, not "white people".

>As you conquered other peoples you used the "white" "black" and "asian" terms to roughly part the conquered ones
People had rough ethnic classifications long before the empire desu.
>There seem not to be english, welsh or "anglos" in the UK anymore-but white british, black british and asian british people
You're wrong there, people still use both. English, Welsh, Scottish etc. are geographical terms whereas white british, black british and asian british etc. are ethnic terms. Ethnic minorities are free to use the former terms if they wish. This does, however, cause friction with the previously mentioned group who are upset that nationality=/=ethnicity. It is complicated.

Ah, so the american ethnic terms have taken over and pushed the old ethnic terms into the realm of geography alone.
>ethnic minorities are free to use the former terms
Well, if I were an english dude in the classical term id be upset too if im not allowed to be english but only white, while a brit of pakistani ancestry can be both asian british and also retain pakistani identity.

Here this is only starting to emerge now, mind you the ius sanguinis aka germaness by blood was abolished in the year 2000 here by law-the mindset is far deeper even if we dont talk about it openly due to its political implications.
I dont think we'll make the transistion smoothly if you guys are having squabbles already as you seem far more cosmopolitian minded.