CONFIDENCE/ALPHA THREAD

CONFIDENCE/ALPHA THREAD

Post advice or habits you follow on a daily basis to improve your confidence. Post things to help the beta cucks of Sup Forums improve themselves and become true men.

I'll start:
Walk with pride - don't drag your feet and slouch your back. Keep your chest up and your head tall. Walk with firm strides, with purpose and intent. Walk like a man.

Exercise - you won't believe me now, but trust me when I tell you. Even 10 minutes a day can show results, and you'll feel better every consecutive morning. You'll have more energy, and most importantly more CONFIDENCE.

WHAT TIPS DO YOU BOYS HAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB47Ps4Nhbg
youtube.com/watch?v=og1ivNLFfg0
youtube.com/watch?v=cADYu1qruHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, That's why i have 0 confidence.

Dressing well helps me. People take you more seriously.

Buy some clothes that you only wear on special occasions, doesnt have to be fancy just some new clothes that look nice and you feel comfy with. Everytime you wear it you are going to feel a little bit more confident.

>stay off Reddit
>Alpha/Beta Theory only works for wolves in captivity
>Just talk to women they are not that scary bud

>read how to win friends and influence people
>don't be afraid of eye contact
>smile
>work out
>always try to be as selfless as possible

oh yeah I forgot, when you walk down the street make eye contact with women and smile at them, some will ignore you, some will just look at you but those who smile back will make everything worth and you just feel confirmed. Its not an easy process but It will do wonders

This, but don't do a full smile. Just do a sort of smug self-confident smirk, it'll make them think that they're at least being looked at and considered but subtly also communicating that they could take or leave you and that they're the one who has to earn you. Girls love to feel like they have to earn a guy rather than just being given his full attention

Fake it until you make it.

Think to yourself "what would an alfa do?" Then do it. Eventually, you become alfa

so wrong, If you think of yourself as a beta to begin with you already lost

This, but don't compromise proper grammar and spelling. If you spell 'alpha' as 'alfa' then that makes you a beta faggot impersonator and girls from miles away will be able to smell your incompetence. You want to be the real deal

>Fake it until you make it.
horrible advice. Already losing the game if you have to fake anything. Confidence has to do with being confortable with who you are. It is the least confident thing to play an act.
pussy shit. dont do it

>habits you follow on a daily basis to improve your confidence.

Drugs. Hard drugs

>Post things to help the beta cucks of Sup Forums

Drugs. Hard drugs. Bitches love guys who have drugs to share. Just sell some of your Wow gold, or something.

>walk like a man
Sorry this is where you lost me. Implying that "walking like a man" exudes confidence and all of those other adjectives is socially regressive.

If you want to walk with confidence, walk with confidence. If you want to walk with good posture, walk with good posture, but gendering these adjectives is not a productive action, and actually tends to imply that women don't exhibit these positive traits.

tl;dr Be as confident as you want, but there's no need to gender the endeavor

When you're walking down the street, no one is looking at your grammar.

Notice how many alfa guys can't spell for shit? Because the only people who care are beta guys, like you.

Wrong. OP is already a beta amd losing. This will train him to think like an alpha until it becomes second nature.

Sure as fuck worked for me.

Lift. Lift until your arms give out, and then keep lifting. Seriously. There's 2 paths you can take to get girls: the charismatic, smooth-talk-my-way-in guys that don't need to lift a single weight their entire lives, or the guys that sack up, hit the weights, get shredded, then the tables start turning. The girls that wouldn't look you in the eye are now going for you because of looks. You don't even have to try, they come to you now because you have something they want (a bodybuilder body). Then comes the fun part: they wouldn't give you the time of day? Ignore the fuck out of them. Oh now they all of the sudden like you because you look good? Treat them like they deserve to be treated. It's more rewarding than the first path, imo, because you can see progressively the more and more attractive girls that take notice of you

I dont think he meant this in a gender type way of saying this. He meant "walk like a man" instead of "walk like a man that is a pussy"
Its pretty interesting when you look at people walk some just have that natural im awkward stroll shoulders down, heads down, feet slurping.

Those are great tips...
Add: make and maintain eye contact with others, even while just passing by... maintain eye contact until others break it. If women don't look away, they prolly like you. If men don't look away, just nod or smirk at another alpha

Yeah that too.

This
And its true.. I often catch myself walking like a slug. Many years ago, I "walked like a man" and I felt better.
Its maybe just a little step, but a step in the right way.

You're right, your strategy is optimal for prostitutes who couldn't care less about intelligence. But if you want to attract anybody who meets the basic threshold of mental competence then you'll understand that how you write/speak is interpreted as a representation of your intelligence. But obviously you are of a lower evolutionary standard to honestly believe being able to properly speak isn't important so I won't confuse you any further.

Agreed, the way people walk definitely seems to imply things about them. Even if it doesn't, the mere fact that it *seems* to is important. Walking to seem confident definitely isn't a useless endeavor.

Gendering basic things like the way a person walks is a useless, regressive endeavor.

women detected.

Im average looking, usually slighted tanned, have less problems meeting girls if I put my mind to it. Most of them either always want to go out, at least two times a week. I have the money, but its usually just casual (heavy) drinking and casual talking about nothing and wasting away hours for people who are so normal that boring would not even describe them. The biggest story is a lost luggage in a three week holiday. The other group are the single mothers, who just spend hours taking care and playing with their kids. Lots of them didn't lose their babyweights, so you can push them around a little and some of them are quite to the kinky side. Lots of egos to prove.

But the endgame with most of them is just nothing to spend energy on.

oh and also if you ever thought about browsing /r9k/ just dont, if you browse there for a long time you will get fucked. I myself go there to make myself feel better about me

this is clearly written by someone in highschool

Maybe I'm a man, maybe I'm a woman, maybe I'm neither of those things. It's not important here. People should be free to act the way they want and exhibit the traits they want without the language we use implying that they can't for something as irrelevant as their gender.

single mothers are desperate I give you that, but as you already said nothing for the long run. Very good to practice though

Fuck off, you're not welcome here.

True
You aren't gonna get wife or even gf material but if I had drugs, I know 10 girls right off the top of my head that would suck and fuck me and that's just the inner circle of friends.

TOP KEK

kys

Nah, it's you that don't belong here. It's going to take you a while to realize it though I can tell.

we cant all be alpha. stay in ur lane

>Tfw an sjw is telling me I don't belong here.

I'm not even triggered lol I'm just trying to open people's eyes to the ways our language unnecessarily restricts.

>staring at random people
>nod or smirk at another alpha

mfw only insecure guys feel the need to challenge random fags
mfw only fags smirk at other fags

this is a thread about someone trying to be alpha and receiving tips for it, yet the only thing you post is some "hurr durr walk like a man, its very offensive to my cisgender" type of shit

Nah I'm saying if you're trying to be alpha, be alpha. This is a message that can apply to anyone of any gender. Walking "like a man" has nothing to do with it. I'm calling him out for being wrong, not because of my gender.

Have you ever met people with wives and/or girlfriends? They tend to be miserable as fuck. I know I was with my last gf, and she's the one woman I've actually loved. Actually, she's a large part of the reason I turned to drugs in the first place.

decent bait

Yeah I get you but he was specifically asking how to be an alpha MALE and it is pretty obvious if you read the OP what gender he is. So I dont get why you gotta bring that up

the dude never used the term alphamale, sorry but try again

Don't dress these and you should be fine

Just be yourself man

shut the fuck up

"how to become a true man"
I think you need to work on your reading abilities

Sorry did I interfere with your safe space you fucking pussy? Put up with it.

This
They wanna fug us as much as want to fug them

I think you need to read up on what a quote is, cis scum.

You guys know she likes black guys right?

Literally kill yourself, you waste of space faggot REEEEEEEEEEE

This better be a fucking bait.

Why do you idiots get so triggered at someone simply implying that we can be more fair with our language?

All girls do.
Because white men have lost their testosterone.

You fucking mongo! OP wants to be more alpha, not ask Stephen Hawking out on a date.

Girls will decide whether a guy is Alpha or not within a few seconds of looking at him, and it will take a lot more sweet talking than any Sup Forums frequenter will ever manage.

>get triggered by language
>why do you guys get so triggered over language

1st is If you do something considered really "wild" like murder your neighbour's dog with a sledgehammer, then going up to somebody and demanding his seat or some shit like that will feel like a joke. Or it is just me idk, but you can try it.
2 if you are scared of something the best way is to just do it and repeat it a few times and it becomes natural.

Damn that blonde is so sexy. What the hell can we do to make sure they don't leave us?

Because this is not Tumblr fag.

AHHAHAHAHAHA

Ok bout the walk I feel,like I walk gay I had people walk past me and assume I'm gay I even had heads turning and lookin at me walk away.

I don't think I walk gay or walk like a girl tho? I take long strides heel,to toe, with good posture stomach relaxed shoulders relaxed and head lookin up and my feet don't cross each other like a girl does,

So wtf?
Why do,people think I'm gay?

I notice I have some fat in my ass could dat be it?

I don't think I sway.

webm or gif please, if you deliver I will be here for advice

Follow up question when u guys walk your ass has to move right?? Like not move a lot like a girl but just a lil bit? It's completely impossible to have no movement in ur ass n hips when walking?

Sorry life hasn't been goin good for me cause of this.

if you like a girl you see on a daily basis, dont show it. Go up to her and straight up tell her you think she is cute and ask her out. make her want you. If you notice that she isnt very interested, do not show her that you are trying or you care.

no offense, but it sounds like you have a big ass

what a faggot
in seriousness, record yourself walking and try different ways to improve it until you find you walk manly
then youll get used to it

I don't know how too I'm using a ipad.

Can u answer this tho
I think this is the problem.

Wait. You do stuff to deliberatly improve your confidence? What the hell kinda faggot are you?

After I shower/shave/brush and do hair, I look myself in the mirror and tell myself I'm awesome.

Cleanliness. Clean shaven. Hair done. A little cologne. I wear gold rings with diamonds. Look good = feel good.

but i wanna be an audi

this except for the gold rings
that stuff makes you look like youre a nigger, not even as a joke

/thread

Be loud and boastful. Show manly biceps.

Pack a lunch, it's cheaper and better for you.
Take care of responsibilities as soon as you get home. As soon as you sit or turn on the TV you lose motivation
Don't let tasks pile up it only makes then more daunting
I got more and more booty shots

I just turned on PC give me a min.

This has nothing to do with being alpha. These are just social standards.

Fake it till you make it.

Sounds corny as fuck but it works, because our brains are wired so.

/thread

> forget about being macho
> instead boost confidence by becoming physically strong, learning martial arts or fighting
> increase self esteem by being ambitious, doing new things, travel, etc.

Then

> don't use new found powers to intimidate
> practice self-reflection
> be brave, do good

Tldr; Get your shit together, pump dat testosterone, be confident and happy and use your powers for good

when you do any exercise, listen to upbeat military running cadences. even if you're not military, it feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB47Ps4Nhbg

youtube.com/watch?v=og1ivNLFfg0

youtube.com/watch?v=cADYu1qruHI

this is actually good advice here

Stop FAPPING
Have not fapped in nearly 60 days, havnt looked up nsfw media in 38 days, Benefits
1.I can approach any woman
2.Im quick witted with suggestive and sly comments without trying to be
3.My posture is better
4.Confidence is way up
5.No longer afraid of black people 6.Working out more
7.Crave and pursue conversations with women
8.Feel and look more masculine 9.Resentment against women is leaving 10.Endurance, strength, motivation 11.Women want to hug me

smh

this is the saddest thing I've read in a long time

Sigh I just wasted trying to reduce size under 2mb I'm on mac computer too.

FML I have the video ready to upload but limit fucked it up

lmao, this nigga rippin your pebblehead to pieces

>No longer afraid of black people
Fucking kek

my nigga... take a step off your soapbox, and think about the population you're preaching to.

lawl, gud 1 goobie

Bumping

Guys carry their sway in their shoulders, girls carry it in their hips, if your ass is shaking like a girls when you walk, idk what to say buddy...

>goes on Sup Forums expecting people to be nice

basic but good advice
>old but gold

>implying smooth talking isn't way easier.
Having a rocken bod isn't going to make you any less of any sperg

>5.No longer afraid of black people
Kek

Lol. Walking like a man means walking upright and with a purpose. We don't conform to your pc bullshit. Now stop being a bitching complaining woman and fucking tits or gtfo.