Master Race Thread

Master Race Thread

Feminist master race

Redheads are subhuman

Sandnigger worst race

Amerifags subhuman race.

Liechtensteinians rank 4.

YESSSS. Now let's try Portuguese for rank 1.

Ewoks for rank 1.

Nigger obviously rank 1

You like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Take that back, they are Master Race

white males - subhuman

Definite nigger master race.

Another dead thread.
Chinese are clearly master race though. The French are subhuman. And Italians are rank 3.

2 divided by 3 equals 666 repeating. That's the significance of the number 23. You will notice a pattern in movies where the use the number 23. Do your own research.

Russia master race

Muslim are worst than jews

what are you on about?

XBox masterrace

Sorry, you didn't specify the rank. Hahaha.

Is this serious ?

French -> rank 2
Freemasons -> rank 1

Well done mate.

French Rank 1

rolling this

Not a trip, faggot

cuban women
superior race

MOLDOVA RANK 1

rollerino

plus americans -> subhumans

Flemish rank 1
I'd say Caucasians in general, but we have more empty spots in the "superior" slots.

Arabs and North Africans definitely subhuman and rank 8 respectively

I can lift a fully-grown horse above my head, and I can hold my breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, I once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. I cannot feel pain, and I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill me. I have beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy Negro Man and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that I have no soul.

Moldova Master

Well done you sack of bullshit

Redhead rank 2

I know exactly what you mean. At the beginning of pizzagate, I went all Alex Jones on my family. I was showing them emails, videos, MKUltra things, I tried to explain Sup Forums and Reddit and show how all the dots connected. I was explaining the Clinton Foundation and its connections to Haiti, missing children, Jeffrey Epstein, Hollywood. My mom looked at me with pity and said, "Gosh, you sound really passionate about foster children. Maybe you should volunteer at a shelter." I couldn't believe it. I felt so betrayed. I never spoke to her about it again.

Pygmy Negro Men subhuman race, damn it

It was, fag.

french rank 2

Americans master race

French Masterrace

you forgot xbox as master race.

Wasnt trips newfag

Master Race needs trips, faggot

French subhuman.

Weebs are masterrace

It was. Go check.

Rolling again.

Russia number one

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I have really fuckin’ big ears, and I heard you talking about me. I am trained in auditory location techniques and I have the best hearing of the entire US population. You are talking about me you little shit, and I don’t appreciate it. I will listen to you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying things over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am listening to the internet and it has told me your IP address.Your words are being listened to kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can listen to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in echolocation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ear technology of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to expose your trash talk and wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Horny daddy's are master race

Reroll for Pygmy Negro Men as subhuman

Russia FTW

Can we change "Subhumans" to "Sex Slaves", and roll for redhead ?

Retards master race

Australian Abos master race

niggers subhuman ofc

No, but since you have a 12345 get...

Pete Sampras master race.

Reroll, Damn it

Aryan Subhumans

French Master Race

this is highly controversial! it wasn't in the rules. I demand Brazilians to be considered subhuman.

rerollin

Last reroll for Pygmy Negro Men as subhuman.

ditto

Objection overruled. It does not change the main board. And Redhead Sexslaves is a glorious idea.

but surely it can't be filled in if it wasn't in the rules. I predict a riot.

Russia!!!!! число один!!!!!

What did you said ?

Muslim master race

>off by one

TrumpNiggers Master Race

Moldova master race