My Japanese gf just said she is going to kill herself because of the stress of job hunting and hung up on me and now I...

My Japanese gf just said she is going to kill herself because of the stress of job hunting and hung up on me and now I can't get a hold of her..

what do?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hZDGWe-OeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drink some sake

Find a new girlfriend that is sane and doesnt take life so fucking serious..

Drive over there instead of posting on Sup Forums retard, if she was gonna do it she's already dead.

Yeah the thing is I'm in Europe

why mention that she is Japanese?

Because job hunting there is fucking weird and stressful or so I've heard

You call the cops and ask them to do a welfare check, it's part of their jobs to handle shit like this.

However it's also their job to escalate and make things worse.

You're either free from a crazy girl or an idiot for not leaving 3 minutes ago if you intend on keeping her around.

Addendum: Didn't realize she's /in Japan/

Call the cops, they handle shit well there rather than shoot autistic kids like in America.

yeah talk is the only way out of this so establish contact asap. like if she's not lying this is probably the single most important part in her life, it all depends on you, because you can talk her out of it if she's being open and honest with you.

If you think she's being deceptive or anything like that then you'll need to bring in someone who's good at telling things like that, but you're the first responder m8 so you gotta talk her off the ledge.

If it doesn't work, then shouldn't beat yourself up over it, but that's a very difficult thing to convey in words. What happens happens. What counts is the faith that you put into your actions and attempts to make something happen the way brings more meaning into the universe.

>This

Find a new girlfriend.

>what do?!

Ha! That awkward silence? That's the sound of everyone promptly losing interest.

Tell her to stop being such a faggot

Get to her dead body while it's still warm and fuck it before anyone else gets a chance. Now you have a dead gf good luck.

Okay she's alive...saying some weird shit now

>This

>Typical woman failing at even killing herself
user can she not do anything right?

She's probably hysterical, you need to tell her to grab an orange and go eat it in the shower. It calms women down.

>My Japanese gf
>my gf

kek

i'll take shit that never happened for $100 Alex

You mean the dude RPing a girl is going to kill himself.

what is the scientific basis for this user?

Oh I see, she just dumped you but played the "killed myself-card". Sorry but I think she lost interest

Lol i thought it was a banana that did this.?

Have you ever met this "girlfriend" in person?

There is no scientific basis in matters concerning women

you make a good point user

If dubs, show a pic of your jap gf

Ohh, I'm so disappointed. If she was dead you could have shared her nudes without feeling guilty.

look for a new gf

>long distance relationship

/thread

Go to her apartment, take pictures of the body, fuck it, then call 911 and report a rape.

She restored her honor

It's some primordial thing. The hot shower gives a sense of security and warmth, the orange as food reinforces that and the aromas do the same thing.

You're thinking about cocks

Hey im Japanese and I had a bad day ! Better go and kill myself !

Sigh...she's crying about not being able to find a job

www.pof.com

youtube.com/watch?v=0hZDGWe-OeU

Post her nudes online

Get her to live stream it, could do with a decent fap session

First, call her office and tell the first person who answers what's going on.

Then, call the police and tell them to hurry.

Who cares, do whatever you you'd normally do, fap, drink, troll, etc. does it matter? I base my actions off facts not random things that are probably totally unrelated.

She doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but herself.

Dump her if you ever see her again.

find a new one cause you didn't jump on your gayjap bicycle to go to her.

>she is going to kill herself because of the stress of job hunting

>First call her office...

well it's a good thing she doesn't have a drivers license. because aisans are bad at driving. get it?

it's been a loooong day, and something somethin
and i'll tell you all about it when i see you again

it is.
If you're a college student, you spend your entire 3 month spring break the year before you graduate looking for a job.
Job interviews in japan often last few a few days and are ultra competitive, where you can be "eliminated" at any stage for the smallest mistake
Unlike applying for jobs in the west, Japanese employers will straight up reject you if you're the slightest bit different from all the other applicants. Your hair isn't jet black? Sorry you're shit out of luck. You don't look asian but you were born/raised in Japan? "Soori no jobbu fowa yuu"

Then a year later when you actually graduate you have to hope that the company you got in on hasn't just changed their mind and gone for someone else.

There's extra pressure on females too cuz they get rejected if they show any sign of wanting to get ever get married and have kids in the future. They won't hire a woman that wants kids.

Also in Japan employers don't like employees that use their paid leave and employees that actually use their sick days. I've seen teachers in schools at work with a fever of 39c because they didnt want to risk losing their job by going home early, sick.

OP, if you manage to get in touch with her just convince her to do a couple years living and working in another, more chill country like Canada or NZ or something so she can learn to do like user said; not to take life so seriously.