Well, it's official. My roommate and I have officially become fuck buddies. At least...

Well, it's official. My roommate and I have officially become fuck buddies. At least, only when her boyfriend is at work. Any advice, Sup Forums?

And I'm asking you fucknuggets here at Sup Forums specifically.
Inb4 >

well... don't get caught?

how much time is left on your lease

You're fucking your roommate. And she has a boyfriend. What could go wrong?

Post her tits or GTFO

Those are weird nips.

What's it like living with your mum, OP?

4 months.

Many people I know go on Sup Forums. Have random.
I can say she is petite, and a solid 9.5/10.

It sucks. I'm glad I moved out. Consider yourself lucky to not have an Asian mother.
But I don't see how this correlates with my prompt.

My advice would be KILL YOURSELF

Asshole

Fuck her as often as possible; see how far she is willing to go.

>>this

What is going on on her titties?

Keep pumpin her full of cum Sup Forumsro, just don't catch feels for the cum dump.

I've had feelings for her since middle school

even thought its shopped may I ask for a source?

Whelp your screwed bud, cause she will either stay with her bf and never talk to you again if the shtf or she will date you and fuck other dudes when you're at work.

Rest in peace.
Sucks for you. Your feelings aren't going to go away, and she won't leave her boyfriend for you so she clearly doesn't like you in that sense. If her boyfriend finds out they'll probably break up and she'll blame you and never speak to you again.

Its too late to stop now.
Continue and see how far the rabbit hole goes.
Alternate route if you are german: try suicide, fail and go on a killing spree

Side note either way enjoy it while it lasts

pic related?

Get her pregnant. Then she will be forced to be with you.

Worked for me, at least.

you dun goofed man. this will not end well for you in any way GL

Then she'll just go fuck nogs while you're at work. Probably while your baby watches emotionlessly from their crib.

How miserable is your life now?

1. Don't go catching feelings for her.

2. When she is with her boyfriend you don't acknowledge her, unless she acknowledges you.

3. Make sure she pays for her part of the rent in time. Just cause she is giving you ass, doesn't mean she can be a "little late" with her payment.

4. Fuck in your bed room so that your scent isn't left on her bed. And this run this good rob give got going...

5. Take pictures and video of this week's to share with your Sup Forumsros.. This also becomes a good insurance back up in case she starts acting up.

Stop now, before it's too late. But, you got 4 months and if I know anything I know that if you love fucking her or even have feelings for her you're definitely going to keep fucking. Her boyfriend will find outeventually.

Also, don't let her leave him for you. If she cheated on him, she'll cheat on you too.

My advice: take advantage of the situation. Take lots of pictures and videos to fap to in the future, or even as leverage if you *need* it.

Good luck idiot. her boyfriend will find out, it's a matter of when

There is only one way this works: YOU keep your shit under control. I read that you've had the feels since forever.

Great, keep your motherfucking mouth shut about that. You say nothing on the level of "love" at all. Like is your power world.

You LIKE fucking her.
You LIKE that she's cool with it.
You LIKE that she's got a BF and that you two are just enjoying the physical.

LIKE.

Then fuck her good and hard. With no respect. Leave mo marks and cause no relationship damage, but don't "make love" to her.

Fuck her. Make her cum. Hard. Repeatedly. Cover her in cum (WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM ASSHOLE) and get to the point where if you two are home and alone you can just randomly bend her over an object, pump the shit out of her, and keep moving.

No dates. No dinner. No flowers. None of it.

If she ends it, you are cool. "Hey, no problem. I had a great time while it lasted and if you ever want to go at it again just say the word and get naked."

Then wait.

She's a woman so at some point she's going to drive herself insane wondering why you haven't fallen in love with you. She'll escalate. She'll lead. She'll passive aggressively attack. At some point she'll flat out ask.

"Why don't you love me? We've been fucking forever user. Doesn't that mean something to you?"

Your answer is simple. "Hey, this has been great. I like this with you. You have a BF. You said we are just FWB. I'm cool. If you want to change that, put it on the table. I'm not going to date you while you have a BF, and I'm not going to tell you to dump him - but I'm also not going to act like I'm your BF when you have one. I'm just a piece of meat you get to ride for fun. That's what we discussed. If that needs to change, say the word."

Then shut up and let her say it.

By not saying it, all that fapping since you were user-teen will pay off. She'll either ask you to date, or you'll hate her so much you'll piss on her. Either way you win.

Truth

what did she say when she saw your dick???

Also - Show us her fucking tits.

This is the Sup Forums I love.
I appreciate the advice bros. Expect my sorry ass to show up here in the future, complaining about how I fucked everything up.

Good, good advice

I've got your back Sup Forumsro

Just remember. LIKE. Not love. Don't be a fag.

...and tits. You show us her tits.

sucker

I hope you're not gonna about date her. she's cheating on her boyfriend so she's gonna do it to you too.

is this pic shopped? else gimme some sauce nigga