Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Because I do not reason in banal terms of racial superiority.

But I do have white pride user.
We are the best after all

its like playing chess with a 3 year old, you know you are superiror but you dont want to feel the helpless kid bad about himself

White are the minority and have served their purpose.

Being proud of the genetic accident that is your race is fucking dumb. Be proud of your personal accomplishments.

>whites are naturally superior
>not more superior than the Jews who control everything

If whites were naturally superior, wouldn't they also be in control?

inb4 go back to Sup Forums
>people still thinking that pride equals supremacy.
It only goes to show that whites are the superior race due to just pride in our own achievements for simply doing the right things. This is what leftists really believe.

>our achievements
So any old mongrel with white skin counts?

Pride is a glorified term for ego. Ego is weakness. Stop being weak

Pride is an outcome of ego, having pride is putting importance and superiority... I don't need to live in the world of illusion... I should be proud not through some social construct but rather my own personal achievements, black pride or any racial, cultural pride is damaging towards the mind...and no I'm not pulling these ideas out of my ass, most/all successful people say this and ancient stoics the most

Because individual deeds are MUCH more worth than skincolor.

Even when there are more whites that have fine deeds than blacks, the few fine blacks are infinitely of more worth than trailer trash whites, etc.

Racial price is retarded.
Pride should only be applied to an achievement.
I am pride of everything the "white race" has accomplished though.

Agreed

>inb4 proud*

You're the white version of the trash you hate and pretend to act better than.

You're just as bad, just as judgemental, more crazy, more inbred, more unhealthy, more disgusting, more uneducated

Everything about this was right until you started saying more. Maybe more inbred. Perhaps more unhealthy. But african americans still hold the lowest IQ on average in america.

Like fucking niggers too much to denigrate them.

IQ and education are not the same.

I like high test black women

Fair enough, but IQ is often and I would posit predominantly a result of education, be it governmentally structured or not. So how are whites more "uneducated" than blacks?

Btw, I get people are genetically smarter, but if that isn't cultivated via SOME form of education it often is squandered.

because most folks supporting "White Pride" are uneducated people. Way too few take anti-muslim immigration seriously thanks to them.

>Beeing OP
>Not supporting gay pride

Because I have better things to do??

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

IQ is something that's uncontrollable, education is controllable.

White groups are nothing but hate hidden under the guise of being afraid, I should know, I've been to a few just to see what's goin on.

Some people there sound intelligent because they might actually read a book, but that's in comparison to how outright retarded and/or uneducated most of them are, so the well-spoken ones stand out.

It's highly ironic because if an actual old school nazi met a neo nazi they'd beat the shit out of them.

No, all humans have the same base intelligence, some just seem more stupid because there's been generations of no education, but the base IQ is there. The exception being the people that are actually retarded/, mentally handicap.

It may seem like a 'race' is dumber than another, but that's due to a smaller sample size, and it's also just being uneducated.

Example, compare a random tribe in the Amazon to a random black guy on the street, pretty safe assumption the black guy is going to seem like a genius compared to the tribesman.

Racism itself is a dumb concept that dates back to times when bad science had 'proof' of another races inferiority.

Not liking someone because of their skin color is a stupid concept, not liking someone because of how they act makes perfect sense, judging everyone that looks like that by one example is terrible logic.

IQ tests also assume the person is trying at the time the tests are taken.

There are also endless cases of people's IQ increasing due to cognitive changes as time goes on, but it's still not something that can be controlled.

>I should know,
But you don't.

Photoshop. She still hot though.

moot point since nothing can be proven

If you rather have something more factual/provable, then look at literally every white hate group and ignore "I should know".

Hey little bitch. Its been a while since i've seen you. Is your little boi pussy ready for my nigger cock?

>living in your moms basement
>first cousin GF that is 40lbs overweight
>voted for drumpf

how could you possibly not have pride?!

>Our Achievements

Fuxk off, Polish vermin.

95% of every major in inventions came out of three cointries. England, USA and Germany. The Anglo-Saxons jn Englamd and USA dominate other whites.

Being white doesn't mean you take credit for other whites achievements, you shirskin.

There's a reason why America banned Irish, Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans from coming there until the 70s. Because you they are inferior to Nordics.

Nordic Masterrace reporting in.

USA doesn't count since it's a mix of every race and many other countries.

OP is a little cuckboi that eats nigger cum from his mommas BLACKED cunt

/thread

Because unlike you, I am not afraid of black people and can handle them on my own in case they want to fight me

But I do support white supremacy.

I couldn't DPS my way out of a paper bag, but I'm not racist, such a dumb concept.

inb4
>pride = superiority

Because my IQ isnt below 70

Fucking nigger lovers always think they are so smart.

14/88

14 words brother 14 words.

Liberals do have a statistically higher IQ, and thats with blacks dragging us down thats p pathetic if you think about it

taking pride in things you had no hand in achieving is the domain of the underachiever

>Explain yourself
I'm white and jewish.

I have almost blonde hair. the .6% nigger doesnt matter right?

white pride comes from imbecilely racist groups

Nigger

This.

There is no reason to be proud of your race. Blacks, hispanics, asians, browns, alike. Nobody gives a fuck. If we're living in an age of equality, ACT LIKE IT.

LOL EGGPLANT

couldn't have said it better myself user

Go tell that to the niggers.

You're a bluegum baboon

Well, I'm not a low-IQ retard.

Also I've got real accomplishments that are worth being proud of, not just random shit that I was born with.

Why should I be proud of something I can't control?

Spoken like a true traitor

>implying the wp movement isn't just a honeypot.

Moon cricket

You blow nigger cock fuccboi

I'm ashamed of being white like white pride people. They are clearly retarded asshole and usually the color of their skin is the greatest thing they achieve in life.

>When you have nothing else going for you so you take pride in your skin colour

never change :^)

What ever you say heb

Black people do it, why shouldn't I?

Got proof to back up that load of horseshit?

>Black people do it, why shouldn't I?
Wants to be a nigger

Spoken like an inbred bitch

Keep talking the south will rattle again.

Goddamn op you so easy to bait. Easier than your nigger loving mom. Yore still my little bitch assed faggot

my skin is white, but i am black, you race assuming bro?

We have to do it to show the niggers how to do it properly, as the can't do anything right.

Still taking the bait. Tell you what little bitch, i'll let you suck on my nigger cock faggot

Hear that sound? It's the sound of the ovens being fired up.

Hear that? Its the sound of butthurt as my nigger cock splits you little whiteboi ass. Like i said in previous threads,youre my little bitch

Huh.

white guilt is a horrible thing

what do you call an 80 yer old black man in a barn? antique farm equipment

Can't find fellow nazi's in my area

You're a nigger I'm white I win.

Because I'm German and I celebrate my german heritage each Oktober. Surprisingly, slave owners didnt keep records of where their slaves came from so their ancestors are stuck with a generic black heritage celebration. White pride is anti-black cuz skinheads, klan and nazi's and they are the dominant, most powerful race economically, demographically, etc. Black pride is pro black and not anti black. You just think it is cuz snowflake and all.

*not anti-white

Check the men's rooms with glory holes

Pride of any kind is a stupid emotion. It's useless.

Indians mad cause they got their ass kicked and turned to drunks.

99% of white Americans claim to be Cherokee. What's up with that bullshit?

>Posting same thread in Sup Forums every day and expecting different results

Explain yourself

Fuck off, this is you