Doctor Strange

Is Sup Forums ready for the ultimate in kapekino?

Yes, indeed.

What the fuck is up with that "kino" thing.
Did I miss a new meme?

Cloakino imo.

Doctor Strange>Every Marvel movie

magicdoctorkino

It's just cinema in German, user. There's nothing new about it.

Venture Bros. spoiled me with good writing and relatable characters so things like Dr. Strange are impossible to care about.

Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom, Mister Fantastic, these types of characters don't work in the cinematic universe, because they've evolved to participate in cosmic events, usually far beyond the scope of ordinary gods like Odin.

There's no easy way to convey, or even implement that style of story into the weekly caped political drama, which is what these movies boil down to.

So they end up being goofy guys with no real purpose or impact. Still, I'm sure they'll really begin working on the Thanos story in this particular movie. Strange is the right type of character for exposition, assuming Dumpstersnitch can speak slowly for american audiences

I know that, but why is that word in literally every second post on Sup Forums?
I feel like I'm missing out on the newest meme.

>implying you wouldn't have Dr. Orpheus without Dr. Strange.

It's part of this meme chart that goes flick

It is a meme. People started using "kino" in place of "cinema" as a pretentious way of referring to films they think have high artistic merit. Frequently the term is used ironically.

its sincerity and mockery kind of orbiting each other

the first speaker of the word might have meant it sincerely

its a way to deflect criticism from hypothetical people with real taste, by pretending that you don't take your own opinion seriously

I know what every character is based on but when you see Dr. Orpheus having a realistic conversation and getting dicked around by normal people you start to see how boring actual comics are.
The Avengers in Venture Bros. are a protection racket for the mob for fuck's sake.

What do they meeeeaaaan

Thanks guys!

This is Sup Forums this is kino

Which path, Sup Forums?

left

Misty forest. Much nicer than stormy ocean or snowy mountain.

It says "If you can read this, you need to get laid" in weeb.

So do you think we're going to see any magical creatures or monsters in this movie?

It's sunny in the mountains, and probably no mosquitoes, unlike the forest. Sea is shit, don't have a rain coat.
>captcha is select all mountains
Yeah, I'm going right.

The Lego thing for the movie has a tentacle monster in it, so maybe.

Who's that in the purple and yellow? Wong? The Ancient One?

Looks like a chick lego, so probably Ancient One.

There aren't people on this board that only watch superhero movies right? It's just another meme, right?

I watch all kinds of movies. Watching popcorn flicks with friends from time to time can be fun.

Why would you assume we only watch superhero movies?

Damn Many Angled Ones, always crawling down through the chimney. Time to call the exterminator again.