Dak Prescott

Is he a meme quarterback?

Too early to tell.

Next year when defense have a full off-season to watch tape on him, we'll find out.

Fuck this whole time I thought Miles Austin had put on some weight and they were letting him play quarterback

Not as much as Cam Newton.

Ever since he crashed and burned, Cam is no longer a meme. He's just a shit quarterback now.

That's what I meant.

Nah. He's just another Alex Smith tier game manager. Which is good for Dallas, that's what they need.

yes
once Tony comes back and he has an 8 touchdown game you'll see it was cause of everybody around him

with all those weapons, anyone can be a great QB, so yes.

He's the minimum of what you'd want a starting quarterback to be. But right now I don't see him ever being anything than above Flacco tier or so. maybe he'll get better but there's always a chance he gets worse seeing as that's what happens to most QBs

>Flacco tier

so he's gonna have an amazing playoff run?
but I don't want the Cowboys to win

>but I don't want the Cowboys to win
No one wants them to win.

>bringing back Mr. Glass Bones
>not just burning his contract

You're a fag. He's just old and keeps rebreaking the same shit.

He has a meme-like face so, yes, he is.

dubs and prescott gets exposed this week

>meme-like face
What do you mean by this?

Eagles exposed him already. He can't read a blitz or any defense for that matter. He has the luxury of a true #1 receiver, a hall of fame tight end, a great running back and a good running back, an awesome offensive line, and coaches that have so far come up with game plans good enough to cover Dak's ass so far.

>16 home games

go to bed Carson

he's literally kaepernick 2.0

his 15 minutes is just about up

That's what I came here to say. Seems like a game manager, but in a league with so few good QB's; you'll take an Alex Smith