>be me
>lady friend talks me into chastity
>its been a month
>desperately horny
>fucking hell Sup Forums

suicide is your best option queer

>lady friend

so.. girlfriend? FWB? Platonic?

Are you getting anything out of this except for being locked?

Suicide is everyone's best option.

We were FWB for a few months until she wanted to try this.

>724814988
Does she tease you or anything, or did she just lock it and run?

>You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you OP?

At least every few days she makes a point of showing her cleavage or brushing her hands against my junk through my pants. If we're alone she'll be topless sometimes just to fuck with me

What chastity cage do you use? How big was your dick?

the holy trainer model. Idk why you said "was", i'm seven inches.

>Was

Because it's not your dick anymore

>Was

Because you probably shrunk

>Was

Because it's not even a cock anymore.

My two cages. Only been unlocked like 2 days the last month

It's not cold, why would i shrink?

This and being a cuck is the destiny of all good white men.

Doesn't shrink from lack of use. You must be young

What is she doing now? Are you cucked?

Not lack of use, lack of hardening

She's at work. Far as I know she isn't with anyone else. She just really gets off on this.

Can white men get anymore cucked?!?!

Still no. And these still allow you to get erect or semi erect

Okay this is worrying me.

I'm going to mess up your fantasy and the fantasy of every person who plays with one of these things. You can take it off. The locks are easy to pick and the fucking thing is made of plastic, for christ sake.

Some of them are metal and have locks that aren't so easy to pick. Others are demoed by being struck by a fuckin hammer, idiot. They're not $0.50 toys you find at a super market.

The Holy trainer can not be picked. At least not by anyone that isn't a skilled locksmith

Wait, so you guys seriously are saying that this thing can't be broken open or picked? fuck

The only reason anybody has one of these things on his dick is because he wants it there. You get tired of wearing it, take it off. I'm sure there's a youtube video that can show you how to pick the magical lock.

Well, if you cut the scrotum ring you could remove it. None of them are bullet proof, but some would require more work than others. My silicone Birdlocked can be pulled right off with minimal discomfort

Its fairly tight and I'm really not trying to saw towards my sack.

if shes not gonna fuck afterwards or atleast makeout with u or let u feel her tits sometime during this shit, you should kill your self i pity you lonely lonely soul

hey OP big fan of yours can you make a sign and write "spöz

I'd use a nice pair of side cutters or small bolt cutters. Keep in mind you're going to ruin an expensive device, almost $200

We do make out and she's made it very clear i'm allowed to do pretty much anything non painful to her tits when we're alone.

uh, why are you a fan???

I'll have to pick some up. I'm not worried about ruining it if its gonna make me smaller, she bought the damn thing.

If I'm not mistaken on that kind of chastity device I believe you can pull out the pins and remove the cage portion..... and though the notion of being caged is sort of exciting, I'd need a very serious promise to be let out at least once a week.....

You're probably so backed up your mind is on an endless loop of sexual craving so intense you can't focus on anything else. A guy needs at least an orgasm a week to have his head on straight.

It won't make you smaller, that guy is a under aged idiot

well i will be a fan if you would write that shit on a sign next to your dick in your chasity

Satanic trips...nice

There's no pins dude, I've checked.

that's helpful

but why would i do that

well thats good i guess at least u get to swap spit and feel on some tits, id still probably go insane though, only thing keeping me committed would be the fact that she spent so much money on the fuckin thing funny cause it prob cost 10$ to make

Yeah no pins, he's thinking of a cb-x. If you're going to do extended chastity it is advised to remove it once a week to be able to clean well. Orgasms are needed, probably once every couple weeks, more to clear out old semen.

>get fans
>get famous
>???
>profit

That makes sense. I doubt she's gonna bail or anything after spendin that much

We've kept it pretty clean I think with soap and washing.

I really doubt anyone would be famous for this

well, now i dont hate you but im dissapointed

you. are. fucked.

Jack of blades, cool!

is she ok looking at least? got any pics?

c`mon do it for spöz

im not op retard gtfo newfag

i visit 4chum since 2 weeks who you calling new buddy

Ok looking? She got me to put a lock on my dick, she's gorgeous.

>Far as I know she isn't with anyone else.

POST PICS BEFORE SOME NIGGER 404'S THE THREAD

The amount of faggotry is stellar

>this

post pics 404 inbound!

Post them...hurry dad!

Come on
they don't have to be nudes I just need something to jack off to...

Or not to, in his case

everyone in this thread: chastity and cuckold are 2 different things. chastity is hot because you give up control and what not. cucks are disgusting and should be executed

DUDE HURRY POST PICS

kinky green text story or best chastity story you got with you and her?

How is this a color thing? are you stupid?

White men are cucks and black men are bulls, cucky. And white men just keep on proving me right.

>chastity and cuckold are 2 different things

Break out

Long term chasity can make you temporarily smaller. It can kind of "push" your penis deeper into your body kind of like how the fat around your pubic bone covers some of your penis up. That being said, it will all come back when take off over time.

Ever heard of snap ring pliers get them in the lock and pull breaking the lock