youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She did not want to hear about the nursing home anymore

Borderline personality

Have you never had a family member lose their mind? It sucks

Why is Sopranos so overrated?

It's just not very good at all

shitty CGI.

Back then it was pretty much the only tv drama to have some complexity and take itself with any seriousness. Now we have shit like that all the time so it just doesn't compare with a lot of stuff today.

RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

tfw i realize my mother is kind of like her

ITS'A RETIAHMENT COMMUNITY

CHRIST, MA

HE WAS A SAINT

Here's your (you)

Better question is, what was the point of that character? I the show is about Tony and about mafia.

NOW LISTEN. I DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF TAWLK

Blackpilled. Too real for it all.

somebody post the cgi face scene

>Better question is, what was the point of that character? I the show is about Tony and about mafia.

u srs or nah?

poor racoon :(

Jesus fuck what were they thinking?

retirement community was actually hell

GO SIT DOWN CUPCAKE

>you will never be this amazed

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8Q4fgv8Qo

She had Narcissistic personality disorder, and resented being placed in a nursing home

It took me 32 years to realize my mother is a psychopath much like that character. It's interesting how the closest people to you are the last ones you see objectively.

why are all women over 30 insufferable fucking cunts on tv, goddammit

Women over 30 are insufferable cunts in real life too.

>shadow on opposite of face as her body.

Don't most shows just do an off camera death? Why were they so fucking desperate?

Honestly, it's not that bad, stop memeing.

I mean, it's not if you ignore how bad the light consistency is

>underrated popes

It goes on for literally a few seconds, it's literally irrelevant in the context of the amazing episode. Sure, it's fun to nitpick and shitpost, but when do we get tired of memeing and let it go?

sure, but if you're gonna put something out there either do it right or get shit for it. It's not like it would have been much more effort to light the body double to match the face. Or just not use the shot if it's so irrelevant.

...not even with computers.

um...wut

Chase didn't want the character to just die offscreen without another appearance, because then it's just clearly taking an easy way out when the actress in real life died.

Having one more seen made her death more poignant and allowed Chase to do what he always does (have the bitter feeling peak before death, have people humanized before they die) so as to create more feeling,

This, The Wire and Oz was so much better yet you never hear about them on this board.

Why is that?

ok, fine, so do it right. The only thing that looks bad about the shot is that her body is lit from one direction and her face from another.

GABAGOOL XDDDXDDXDXDDDD

See, you're so focused on memeing and brainwashed by it you forgot the classic punchline from the very same episode. le DUDE DAT CGI LMAO guy

I WISH THE LORD WOULD TAKE ME

>The Wire and Oz was so much better

See, you're so focused on memeing and brainwashed by it you forgot the classic punchline from the very same episode. le DUDE DAT CGI LMAO guy

???...Aren't they all made by HBO...???

>shilling ten year old series

Realized one of my grandmothers is literally Livia, even down to the HE WAS A SAINT after my grandpa died (after being divorced for 20 years).