Hottest dreadlock grills

hottest dreadlock grills

The girl would be exceedingly more attractive if she didn't have dreadlocks. Dreadlocks are fucking disgusting and filthy.

common misconception but fuck you. locks are a legit style of dress.. what are you a narrow-minded jerk who just labels ever dreaded individual dirty fitlhy and high.. How dare you +click-houuuo+ iz al rite tho bro love and happiness

>baby give me the succ

Tats AND dreds?
>the smell must horrible

pass

>hot
>dreadlocks
Pick one

I have never seen a girl who was hot with dreads. Always though they would be better looking with out them

>common misconception
No It's not, it's literally matted hair.

>what are you a narrow-minded jerk who just labels ever dreaded individual dirty fitlhy and high

Because it's generally accepted as dirty matted hair with dandruff inside each lock.

You can't get cheese with out bacteria, same goes for dread locks.

dreads are for niggers and white people that do drugs

was walking down the road this beautiful white girl was with this white asshole with dread locks (the guy was like some bum hippy who looked like he does drugs and stinks, the girl looked like an angel) It looked like she was just about starting to do dred locks

Also do you know who else has dread locks homeless stinky bums

picture related a homless bum that didn't wash his hair for 10 years so his hair became dreadlocks

Literal retards get dreadlocks

>a homless bum that didn't wash his hair for 10 years so his hair became dreadlocks
>his hair became dreadlocks
>dreadlocks

I only see 1 deadlock.

They look and feel like something a cat puked up.

white dude, ex-dread head.

you can keep them clean, but its a serious commitment. you have to hand clean every single dreadlock every single day.

im a lazy pot smoking faggot so obviously they got dirty as fuck after a few years.

cut em off.

Did you have to scalp yourself because the locks fused to your head at some point? Every time I see dreadlocks I assume it's some sort of parasite.

>hot
>dreads
imagine the smell
all the bugs living in there
dread people are generally unclean, weird, drugged, autistic, unemployed welfare queens

prove me wrong

Not possible to disprove something that's right. You hit the nail on the head user.

nah i took relatively good care of them. 2 years pretty clean and tidy. 3rd year came around and i just got lazy and depressed.

3 or 4 of them got fused together and thats when i knew it was time.

no mold or anything, but a shit ton of dandruff that can only be avoided with literal daily moisturizing and daily massaging.

black guy, had dreads for 10 years

They can be extremely clean and nice smelling, but it's a commitment most can't keep up with. They soak up odors, lint, and get dirty easily. But well kept dreads are soft as fuck, smell good, and drives most girls wild; I don't care what anyone says.

you pay someone to upkeep your dreads.

white people cant do that. i tried. :(

Why didn't Alyssa Rosales go to jail?

You beat me to her. She's living in florida with kids now. No proof she was in usa when she did those things. A bunch of scenes were done in asia somewhere

I did then myself. My aunt started them and showed me how. Saves a TON of money. She would charge folks $80, 90 a sitting. Realistically you wanna redo them once a week or so, but at least wash a couple times a week.

no way in hell you re-twist your dreads by yourself for 10 years.

dont bs me Sup Forumsro

No BS man. 10 years by myself. She did them for like the first 2 months, then I took over. Like I said, it's not something most wanna do, hell I hated doing it, but I stuck with it. After about 2 years I could do them real fast.