theguardian.com/books/2014/apr/03/kolyma-diaries-jacek-hugo-bader-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get ready to lose faggots

More like "you rage you lose".

youtube.com/watch?v=w4IV4kaKQ6U

youtube.com/watch?v=2pXKDOVb88g&t=11s

youtube.com/watch?v=8mRN9LEG3Wg&t=67s -

Is this real life?

I now understand why Hitler wanted to gas all jews.

It would be funny, but no this is fake

its real, the ride never ends with them. Hence why it wasnt hitler. They been doing the same shit for hundreds of years kicked out of so many countries for it.

100% of the cast of Friends is white

sounds hella diverse mate

Why arent you a furry to end islamophobia?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacek_Hugo-Bader
theguardian.com/books/2014/apr/03/kolyma-diaries-jacek-hugo-bader-review

That's a lie

She's only saying- you can't be insulting just to be as offensive as possible and expect to make many allies where you need them. It's as stupid as PZ Meyers dedicating a eucrist and staying people can't be offended because it's protected free speech.

We aren't even in a war with Muslims, it's Islam we're fighting. Don't confuse the two. (-Sam Harris).

Try harder, faggot.

>She's only saying- you can't be insulting just to be as offensive as possible and expect to make many allies where you need them
Thats literally not what she said, and you trying to explain it makes you look that much dumber.

kys

Post a link, prove it

wikipedia jackass or ya know google countries jews have been kicked out of in history for trying to undermine and subvert their culture.

ITT: one really buttmad racist

Post the links foggot

Found the Tumblr

#DoItForHer

You dont think ive seen this before? I double checked, just to make sure I wasnt wrong. There is nothing about him and blm poland. Blm is shit, jews are shit BUT THIS IS FAKE NEWS

>Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacek_Hugo-Bader

I already did, fag. Now stop telling such transparent lies.

Hur-dur, I must be a tumblrina because I point out the lies you shit-skins tell

Tons of fake news today its no surprise how they covered up that guy pretending to be a black person, happens all the time senpai. are you that stupid?

thats fake

Found your tinder pic

Shit teir Facebook meme

Okay fine. Then show me a source. A single source that isnt THIS meme. Even breitbart would be a source, and i would read the article. But your only source is this picture

God this pic makes my skin crawl. I wouldn't even bulk that guys wife even if she was hot, just because of the simple fact that she might have at one time fucked him. Jesus Christ, that people like that are real makes me hate society.

if you need to be spoon fed your too dumb to know how to even read

Idk if this is an insult, but i voted for Trump. ive seen this picture before, it made me mad so i tried to find the whole story- ITS NOWHERE nobody, not even a crackpot website says this, its only in this meme

I never thought I could hate furfags more

Lmao man that's rich. To think that this individual has an ego this extremely warped where degradation of the spirit equates to fighting for some new vague fashionable cause.

keep crying faggot.

let him keep going, we need more whiny cuck tears, they make these threads worthwhile and are the funniest part.

Glad to see our system in action.

dammmmmmmmmm that fake news dun stop

OH LOOK THESE TWO GUYS LOOKS SIMILAR, BETTER DO A BAIT FOR Sup Forums QUICK!

this proves Trump is a racist, that man is clearly the next einstein or will cure cancer.

your right they hacked into their facebook accounts and forced them to post those pictures.

oy vey goyim

this explains alot

this is now a sampsons thread

I... I voted with you guys im so confused. All im saying is nobody ever posted a link to the origin of this picture. Also, black lives matter poland doesnt exist

got me

For some fucking reason this combo made me laugh

so progresive

Tldr cunt

Or look it up yourself you fucking kike

GD furries!