Is it true that American girls will not have sex with you if you have your foreskin intact? Wtf!

Is it true that American girls will not have sex with you if you have your foreskin intact? Wtf!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4&t=916
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Idk

This is not true. I'm an American and nitches can't stop playing with my foreskin. I mean they're so obsessed with it.

same, brah

In my experience, white girls will be freaked out if you still have your foreskin, but it's not really a dealbreaker, especially once they see that it looks nearly identical to a cut penis when erect. Latinas usually won't care either way. Don't know about Asians or blacks, as I'm not really into them, but I would expect them not to care either.

I once got turned down because they were grossed out by my 'not normal' penis.

The last American girl I fucked was surprised how manly and big it seemed to her. Americuts don't stand a chance.

>then I woke up

Lmao jewish brainwashing works well in goymerica

If they're freaked out, it means they've had many cut penises inside of them which should freak you out.

Bitter cutfag virgin detected. Try coming here for the hookers. They will be polite and try to not laugh at your mutilated penis.

>Americuts

They are fat, they shart in mart and they mutilate their penises.
I didn't realize how fucked up they really are.

No. They secretly fetishize guys with uncut schlongs. Here is a jewish whore who makes a sex doll with uncut schlong for evidence: youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4&t=916

And get shot. Don't forget that part.

Not true, real life women aren't obsessed with circumcision like autists on Sup Forums are.
t.uncut that's had sex

>tfw my frenulum and foreskin were completely removed and some shaft skin was removed in hypospadia surgery as a baby, and I feel no pleasure on my penis
Foregen won't even be able to fix this

American girls will not have sex with you if you are not a cuckold.

this tho

But the cuck doesn't get sex.

>Is it true that American girls will not have sex with you
Yes
>you have your foreskin intact?
Yes
>Is it true that American girls will not have sex with you if you have your foreskin intact?
No

Mipha plz

like I give a fuck. like they are going to ask me during the date how my dick looks like. get real

>how manly and big
for an asian

>lad at work said a girl wanked him off so hard it broke his frenulum

girls don't know what they're doing around a cock

It's a man's job

Benders out

the story of every handjob I ever gotten
(ok, it didn't break, but they yanked on it like it wasn't something organic)

This is why i never let my gf give me handy, im scared she'll break it. Blowjob is ok but hands of my Johnson.

This is what happens when you fall for the pure girl meme, only seasoned sluts are allowed near my benis.