IT'S OVER

>SUICIDE SQUAD review embargo drops one day before international release

comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/karen-fukuhara-on-her-suicide-squad-audition-to-play-katana-a143952

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjcL7UcNKxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was over as soon as Harley Quinn spoke in the trailer

It drops on the second

it was over as soon as your pic related, literally aimed at edgy 9 year olds instead of capeshits usual 13 year olds

Yes. The international release is on the third.

RT'S GONNA FREAK

LIGHTS

CAMERA

FLOPPING

Every single line from Will Smith I've seen in the trailers and clips has been terrible. He is so fucking bad.

I still believe.

%80

bookmark this.

So the same as every movie?
Buying my ticket right now

HOL UP

MOM'S

Actually, it's WB policy to have the review embargo lifted 3 days before the US release.

I don't get this meme, when did Will Smith say "hol' up"?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Premiere is on August 1. Actual release is the 5th

He actually says "SO DAS IT HUH" but it got lumped in with the old HOL UP meme

youtube.com/watch?v=CjcL7UcNKxo

>every recent DC movie has bombed
>"NO REVIEWS YET"
HMMMMMMMM

don't worry bros. it'll be kino

Not really. Most blockbusters lift the embargo at least a week before international release in order to build hype and get quotes they can put in the last few TV spots.

Im sure this movie will shat on by retarded bloggers like Faraci, Gizmodo, and the like (ie the same people that attacked Rolfe on the Ghostbusters thing). All of whose opinions go into the RT counter.

Also, BvS did the same thing.
In contrast Civil War lifted it's embargo 2 weeks before the international release.

i see disney's bribes are at work again

And that's not to speak of the quality of either movie, I won't get into that here, but it definitely shows lack of confidence on the Studio's part to be lifting it at the last possible moment.

I only watched two trailers and they where shit. I don't know what is the problem, but the dialogues were so clunky, it looked like a presentation from high school. The blonde girl was ok, but that soldier, Will Smith and the japanese woman were ridiculous.
Can someone explain what is the problem?

spoken like a true loser.

THIS IS KA TA NA. SHE GOT MUH BACK