In long distance relationship

>in long distance relationship
>moving there with her in a few months
>already saw each other and had sex, won't see each other again until I move
>ex gf decided she wants to fuck
>haven't had any in months
>current gf would never find out, but don't want to betray her

WWYD?

Fuck off with this cringe, you supremely lonely 14 year old sperg.

fap.

Dont do it

It's whether or not you feel guilty, man.

Cheating is pretty dishonorable. It also feels pretty good.

>but don't want to betray her
beta as fuck. she's probably ugly or fat or both.

I betrayed my fiancée. Months of two relationships.

It ended badly, and I will suffer the consequences for years to come, possibly more.

Don't. Fucking. Do it.

Just don't.

fuck your ex-gf, and by that i mean don't fuck her, she can go fuck herself. the best possible solution would be to fuck a hooker or someone who you know for sure would never be able to find you again, an ex-gf is a terrible idea.

all that guilt causes erectile dysfunction didn't it? now she fucks BBC, when you're not home, on your side of the bed.

She's an ex for a reason. Notice she's only interested when you have something better going on in your life. Never make a big decision without jacking off first

Tell ex-gf to eat shit and die, then go play with myself with a butt plug.

Pics of both for honest advice

>BRRAAAaaaaatt

Don't cheat. What goes around comes around. Not worth it.

This

You seem like kind of a pussy OP, and since you're moving in with her it'll eat you up so I wouldn't do it.

Yeah, and then in half an hour you fuckers have them talking to each other

dont do it, being an honerable man, not a nigger

She wont find out, but you'll know. You have a choice to either be an upstanding man of high moral fibre, or you can be a literal nigger and fuck around on your girl.

So you have a choice: be a nigger or be a man.

SO MUCH THIS. DO NOT FUCK HER. This is where exs get their revenge. She will get pregnant PREGANANT on PURPOSE. Believe me I had it happen. Life was ruined for many years because of it.

don't be a faggot an stay loyal.

If ex doesn't know your current gf, bang your ex. Life is short, be a nigger.

Decline. It's not worth it and you don't want to give your bitch of an ex the satisfaction. Also guilt.

>You can't run from your feels user

I could fuck my ex right now if I wanted and I'm not even in a relationship, I won't though because it's just a horrible horrible idea you need to be a man and stop thinking with your dick

Do it, make sure she can't know. Do it or you will regret it for the rest of your life

if you are alreddy considering cheating now, the relationship wont last down the road.

Stop having retarded feelings, don't think to much about it. Just put the rubber on and bang that bitch you little faggot.
There are probably some social repercussions this retard isn't stating for the sake of a more compelling argument on his part.

Current gf Will find out. By your own guilty confession, by chance, or by black mailing...

Who cares nothing has to be forever, the minute you start thinking like that you lose and your life goes to shit.

Unless you aren't a bitch.

Just masturbate you fucking retard

Bingo

Fap to your ex if you have to (better to fap to nudes of your current GF, you're in a long distance relationship so you better fucking have some) and then suddenly you'll realize that cheating was a shit idea

nope I just understand that my dick shouldn't tell me what to do, that's being a teenager

I am in exactly the same boat as you, and I can tell you that cheating is a bad idea.

depends how serious you are about ur current gf
and depends if you care enough about her to not do it

all variables

there is a difference in knowing that nothing lasts forever, and deliberatly sabotaging a relationship.

if you want to cheat, the relationship obviously wasent meant to be. or maybe your just a shitty human.

i wouldnt do it man. i have before, felt extreme guilt ever since. conscience and what not. also that was before i figured out what honor actually meant.
gay i know but it rings true. be a man

Definitely do it

I actually fucked two different ex gfs before moving to live with the girl I was long distance dating, then married. No ragrets. I wish I could go back in time and do it again.

Would you like her to do the same?
No = don't
Yes = don't: you're a cuck and deserve nothing

If you are going to cheat, why do it with an old pussy? At least get the excitement of a new pussy if you are going to be stupid enough to cheat

Deliberately sabotaging would be banging your ex in front of you current GF or banging her best friend (who will obviously tell her). Listen, bitches need dick, you need pussy. This is the circle of life. This cuck here has had like 0 girlfriends and he doesn't understand anything.

So edgy? Fuck off, virgin basement dweller

>If you are going to cheat, why do it with an old pussy?

Because it's easier than looking for one when you have someone knocking at your door, and she's a REALLY good fuck

Wow this is definitely a Chinese nigger talking

This guy knows whats up

roll

If even, do it OP
else don't

Don't do it

no, but you clearly dont have a father

Life doesn't work that way, being an outstanding human being doesn't guarantee that your partner will do the same. In fact abiding by such rigorous standards will probably make you a very stiff, and boring husband.

Don't fuck around with exes it's never a good idea

you're saying that cheating makes you a more attractive person? sounds like your overcompensating for being a piece of shit bro

That's probably a pretty good description of yourself.

I do believe that you believe that, but be real. the majority of people are unfit to be in relationships because they think like that.

and then there is a minority who know how to control their urges because they dont want to cheat on their SO.

there are more ways to sabotage a relationship dude.

fucking others chicks while in a relationship is sabotaging for yourself.

Once you get your first couple of girlfriends I'm sure you will understand.

You would be surprized

Kill yourself

by drowning in the pussy

that looks like a mets game

Just don't. You'll regret it

I'm 30 years old, growing bitter and cynical doesn't make you more mature it keeps you in a perpetual state of immaturity, it's not my fault I've been with better women and wouldn't imagine hurting them like that because my dick tingled one week I went without sex.

>in long distance relationship
and I stopped reading
what kind of a pussy-ass omega fgt are u?

Yeah if anything girls throw sex at me because of how little I focus on it, girls can't stand being ignored

брат?

"rigorous standards"
> let's all become niggers and complain about niggers at the same time

Do you understand that being a piece of shit fills a little more the place you are with pieces of shit?

Just become the person you would like to be, instead of being a nigger

Just do it. Done it plenty of times to different girls and i feel great.

Long distance relationship? Banged once? Moving in? WTF. You are literally uprooting your life to live with someone you have banged once. If there was no life to uproot then consider making one. Bang your ex, dump with long distance hoe, and get a life worth a fuck.

>fapping to nudes of current gf.
The fuck?

#success

post ex's nudes to decide

>what kind of a pussy-ass omega fgt are u?
The kind who doesn't settle for a bitch just because she lives across the street

how often do you go out ?

>post ex's nudes to decide
OK

All you Fadora wearing faggots need to get out of your house right now and fucking realize being a white knight with high morals is going to get you no where. Get into a winner's mentality ffs.

have a simiar pic of current gf with no face to compare?

Checked.
Also, fucking this

how are her tits?

Why did you dump her to begin with?

lol cause we can recognize every gril by just their pictures

just post em so we know you aren't being a fag

fake as fuck

That's puddems/gingerpuss. Would bet money on it.

the dubs of truth.

ask yourself does your current gf deserve it? if you think so get off on cheating on her...maybe she really does deserve it. but if she is so good to you and you have no idea why don't do it. she will smell the change in you the moment you walk in the door and go straight to the shower cause blah blah your fucked

just tell her the truth maybe she wants a three some or introduce them idk don't ve a shit bag bro then she tells all her hit friends you cheated and your cut off from all that pussy be a player dont okay ya self fam