LGBT hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do not be deceived
Okay.
>the kingdom of God
I'm not deceived by that.

prepare your neg holes for some pozz loads.

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

- James 4:12

>LGBT hate thread
cool
>Opens with religious shit
Delete and try again.

>implying I want to suck demiurge cock

religious kek

fedoranism is a religion
an autistic one as well

>OP
>Last ditch insult

>le fedora meme xDD
It's ok to be wrong.

btw its not lgbtq anymore its apparently 2SLGBTQIA+ and BIPOC (whatever that is)
the entire alphabet is now used to describe how someone likes to fuck/get fucked

how about actually arguing your position rather than simply disregarding it because it's from the bible? libcucks are so fucking dumb sometimes

not op, srsly
just someone who really really really hates oldfags

Did someone rape you without a reach-around, OP? Did the pastor touch you? It's okay, OP. Us gays don't judge.

>Institutionalised homo-paedophilia complaining about LGBT

>Implying that the word of a proofless god is above a libcuck's opinion

>implying I'm a libcuck
I can hate LGBT crap without praying to some magic man in the sky. But hey keep dodging the main issue.

I have a hard time believing there are people like this out there... People who think it's a rush to be HIV positive. People who think infecting their kids and shit is ok...

I don't care if you believe or not. My point is that just because OP's pic happens to be a quote from the bible doesn't mean it's to be disregarded automatically. Do some critical thinking, snowflake.

>magic man in the sky
i presume youve never heard of metaphysics before

im a male in my 30's (straight, seriously). my family use to own a ladies bar/live music venue. the whole LGBTQ crowd hung out there really. theres nothing really wrong with these people. they make for a good party, they drink like crazy

Shit's weird. Some of them just want to "get it over with" and not worry about accidently catching. Somehow turned into a fetish.

bug chasing has been around forever

>institutionalized homo pedofilia
us government?

Please enlighten me on your first-year undergrad understanding of philosophy. This should be funny.

You can't argue with bible verse pushing blindmen.......its sort of like......people calling anyone with a different opinion a libcuck......these fucking morons can't hold serious discourse on anything because differing opinion even backed up by facts = libtard, libcuck, libfag, lib---

Liberal ideas even amongst fucking conservatives = the new fucking antichrist for simply the reason that these OTHER GODLY, BETTER THAN EVERYONE people are loudmouthed asses that cant objectively argue any positions. And they happen to be VERY LOUD and very good at convincing retards that liberal ideas are the cause of the middle class being dead......

Meanwhile they strive for deregulating markets that FUCKED over the middle class in 2008, deregulating the hell out of everything because you know corporate america isnt greedy.......we are.......making that up us liberal folk.....nothing to do with RECENT HISTORY....
ANYWAY fuck me tldr sorry I'm ranting I'm just sick of libtard libcuck its mouth diarrhea and you should be ashamed

Lol, did the cuck get triggered?

Fornicate- to have sex with someone you're not married to

Well, looks like I'm going to hell.
Good thing you're a kissless virgin, right OP?

The true God, Odin, does not discriminate against LGBTQWERTY. His adopted son, Loki, once got pregnant by a male horse and gave birth to an eight-legged horse. Not only did Odin *not* disown Loki for getting fucked by a horse, but Odin proudly rode that eight-legged horse that had been birthed by his adopted son.

Also "Global Warming" is clear evidence that Odin continues to keep his promises about fighting off the Jotun who want to freeze the earth, while Jesus doesn't seem to be making any progress on his promises of the meek inheriting the earth. Even in the Bible, JHVH can't defeat one tribe of mortal men JUST because they have chariots of iron, and that's just SAD for a supposedly all-powerful creator of the universe.

good old bill kekker!

no problem here either

Did i trigger your precious feelings?

Not really, but your Jimmies are quite obviously rustled.

From trap thread:
>be me
>have two younger brothers
>middle brother confides in me
>"I'm gay...and i feel like i want to be trans."
>parents are fanatical Christians
>I'm an asshole
>tell parents he's gay, wants to be trans
>three hilarious days of screaming and fighting
>they kick him to the curb
>every last picture, knick knack, anything he touched removed from house
>couldn't even tell he'd ever lived there
>8 months
>no one seen or heard from him

QED

Iam convinced. I will look further into this.

lol that kid's prolly dead

That's what the dude said in the thread.

cause hes probly dressed like a woman.

Nobody know for sure who even wrote that book.

#unimpressed

I agree, cuckbro. Alt-righters these days...******ROLLS EYES*****

#notmypresident #hewillnotdivideus

Wanna listen to some five finger death punch and watch our girls get fucked?!

what happened to your hair