Wow fuck this asshole. I'm done with the NBA. Seriously

Wow fuck this asshole. I'm done with the NBA. Seriously.

mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Gregg-Popovich-uncensored-Discusses-the-10609311.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop

what do you expect? He's in a league of 90%+ minorities. You're required to say this.

> whaaaa he doesnt suck trumps dick like me

jesus christ, why are trump fags so fucking triggered,

you're literally the new sjw

You Americans are so precious and sensitive when someone says something you don't agree with. Freedom of speech only matters when it's you right?

Bill Belichick is confirmed way better now. Not even on the same level of mastermind

Pretty much.

So we've confirmed Kerr, Van Gundy, and Popovich are massive cucks. Who will sperg out and reveal their power level next?

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you're compelled to agree with what someone says.

Pop is free to say what he wants. I'm free to think he's a faggot.

>Trump won though! Why isn't everyone slupring him!?

Fucking this. Trump bitches are moaning at people not jumping on board just as much as Pro Hilary fags are for her not winning

The both of you are literal cancer

No one cares what you think, so why even say it? Your opinion means nothing to Pop

Try touching a subject you can actually make an impact on

Are kids allowed to laugh at disabled people and pretend to be retarded in front of them now because the president did it?

>all through the election process
>trump permies like OP insult all hillary clinton, bernie sanders, and any other supporters as "cucks"

>someone says he doesn't like your candidate
>HURR FUCK THIS ASSHOLE I'M DONE WITH THIS SPORT

Trump aspies are literally the worst. I would use words like irony, but you don't have the brain cells capable of understanding the word

You guys accuse sjws for getting triggered at everything then throw a tantrum whenever a viewpoint doesn't align with your own wtf nigga

kids have been doing that literally forever

And kids are little pieces of shit that deserved to get smacked around.

This, as they say.

He needs to appease black millionaires, of course he's going to attack Trump's base of poor white people.

Yeah, there's no way he actually believes this, right? Everyone supports Trump. He's just pandering to his minority league demographic, he actually hates all black people

It's funny that poor white people think a billionaire gives a shit about them.

Because dickheads like you respond to them

Most see Trump for what he is. Even if he fails or flames out, he's a giant fuck you to the system that screwed them over.

Speak for yourself faggot if this what pop believes than shit I ain't gonna attack him for not voting him.

Yeah, that billionaire satanist sell out really showed those billionaire satanist sell outs.

You're right, the protest vote failed. The political, cultural, and financial establishment has been pretty indifferent to Trump winning.

EVERY BODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TURN ON CNN

Because people like me are the reason you cocksucking cucks have to live under a Trump presidency.

Go choke on a brown dick, libfaggot.

t. Gregg Poppovich

>waaaaahh he doesn't share my idol worship
i recommend drinking lighter fluid and striking a match.

>tfw centrist and don't have to throw a tantrum when I see something I disagree with.

haven't posted here in awhile, when the fuck did Sup Forums leak here any why

No the other side is the sensitive one!!

>Duncan retires
>Pop goes full cuck
kek

>getting this upset over words

These are the same things Trump has always believed in, it was just said in more polite tones.

From the start when he was accusing Obama of being a non-American he was playing a long con, placing enough doubt in people's minds about Obama and being distracting enough to give himself a shot.

Let's not pretend portions of the left didn't try to say the same thing about him. Or that she and Democrats really, honestly give a shit about the disenfranchised minorities democrats prop up and use as the face of their party.

She didn't give a shit about gay rights until six years ago. Dems, her husband, Biden, etc. are responsible for the anti-crime bill that enforced more incarceration which leftists these days decry. More illegals deported under Obama than anyone, simply the same thing Trump has promised to continue doing. We had our own travel ban from terrorism heavy Muslim countries under Obama. All things Trump has been criticized for.

The policies then and now aren't that different, the only difference is in his political rhetoric.

>Most see Trump for what he is. Even if he fails or flames out, he's a giant fuck you to the system that screwed them over.

This is the smartest thing ever written on Sup Forums.

Your free to leave the commonwealth..but lack balls...sheila

Funny how all libs were critical of trump saying he wouldent accept the results now whiny libs who live on their parents basement at 32 are not accting the result.

I'm convinced that the internet has created a generation of contrarians that don't actually do any critical thinking.

Its true. I just wanna troll. (you)'s and @s sustain me

What is mostly sickening is how pro-Trump Sup Forums is. I mostly only lurk on here just so I can get some sociological insight into how collectively misunderstood a sub-culture can become when it exists in an echo chamber of mutually reinforced hate and insensitivity. It almost seems as if no one on this board has any empathy or compassion for other people. Selfishness and brutalization are your only virtues.

Do you really not think that there are significant and noticeable differences in the policy positions of Obama and Trump? Or that a Republican ruled Supreme Court will not having a lasting effect on the U.S.? Or that the separation of powers are less separated when all the branches of government are ruled by Republicans?

Its because the left is genuinely retarded and full of pussies who exist in their own little wonderland

the only echo chamber is the one that made clinton favourite in most polls

if you think hate and insensitivity is what makes people pro-trump you are a simpleton

Op: Waa im outraged that someone had an opinion different than mine! I'm not gonna watch basketball!

Generalizing about "the left" being pussy is the sort of oversimplified political rhetoric that resonates with Trump supporters and makes it difficult for us to connect with them.

no, you lurk on here because you're a lonely faggot just like the rest of us.

Sup Forums has been leaking into other boards again for at least a couple months, probably longer, started off low key but they're getting pretty blatant about it now.

No- the Trump campaign's ability to misrepresent itself as anti-elitist and anti-establishment for a disenfranchised working class that was ready to consume that false narrative is what made it appealing; but if they had any regard for women or minorities or any of the other groups that he didn't mind offending, they would not have overlooked his comments and decided to vote for him.

It's not loneliness necessarily- I have a social life, but Sup Forums provides a community that I seek out because it is composed of individuals who are completely different from the ones I associate with in my daily life.

>the sort of oversimplified political rhetoric
you mean the same rhetoric that makes anyone voting for trump instantly become a deplorable, homophobe, mysogyn, racist, xenophobe, etc? I'm sure this oversimplified rhetoric never resonates with clinton supporters and their deep understanding minds lel

you have no friends.

I can't stand the sort of rhetoric that resonated with Clinton supporters. I found her to be an unlikeable and inauthentic politician whose primary objective was to reinforce a status quo that benefited the powerful at the expense of the powerless.

Also, I think there are a lot of people who are willing to apply those labels to all of Trump's supporters; I'm not. People supported him for different reasons.

No need to project

normal people don't refer to their friends as
"associates". you're a lonely autistic faggot just like all of us.

Ok, it's sad that I'm even responding or even considering trying to disprove your assertion. I've already lost.

no need to state the obvious.

Good night associate

trying to get the last post in, another sign of a turbo-autist.

kek

Obama also tried to support infrastructure, something Trump claims to be his top priority, but was continually shot down by Republicans.

In the end, Trump is as corrupt as the politicians he claimed. Not too mention that he's already putting lobbyists into office, just like Obama did.

He's a business man and knew how to pitch himself.

Does the championship team always go to the white house?
Has any team refused to go?

Tim Thomas refused when the Bruins won the Stan Lee Cup. Which is extra hilarious since I think he may have been the only american.

Of course there are, but it's not like they're not worlds apart on some issues. Notably some of which Donald has been criticized the most for. I believe the largest difference isn't even socially, but economics and global issues.

Yes, a Republican Supreme Court would have a lasting effect, but not for the reasons many liberals are scared out of their wits over (LGBT rights and reproductive rights). Even with all Republican executive, legislative and judicial branches, it would simply be very, very hard to undo what's done in regards to previous Supreme Court rulings.

Which brings me to your final point. Yes, the separation of powers are less noticeable. However, Trump pissed off a lot of people. You should not be surprised if there were a number of dissenters in the Republican party who refused to go along with him on anything. These few, along with the remaining Democratic congress, could do enough damage and stonewall anything he proposes.

Finally, in about two years, not much time at all, will come the midterms which would likely have a significant Democrat backlash, ending the Republican majority, anyway.

Tim Thomas refused to go when the Bruins won the Stanley Cup, and Tom Brady did not go after the Patriots beat the Seahawks.

Grigorije, I'm ashamed we share the same ancestry, you fucking cuckold!

what the fuck? I love Gregg Popovich now

>Trump has literally never held a political office
>Republicans and Democrats alike were entirely assblasted by his nomination as presidential candidate
>Clinton has been running a corrupt pay-for-play charity for decades
>this foundation has received 40 million from Wall Street
>"You should vote for Hillary Clinton; she surely isn't in the pocket of the elites or establishment!"

just lol, no one is saying Trump is the perfect candidate, merely that it's woefully obvious that he is the lesser of two evils in this election