The fucking Thai kid next door is blasting loud club music from his car again

The fucking Thai kid next door is blasting loud club music from his car again.

He is probably trying to impress his White Swedish girlfriend

neighbors noise can kill you

its one of the worst thing that happens to you
it not only annoys you but also damages your health both mentally and physically.

Having a car means he already gets more pussy than me

Indeed

This can't be a finnish guy, seriously

Why not? 10/10 fingol aesthetics

There's a geographic line which runs approximately north of Tampere. Beyond this line, people start looking indistinguishable from Saami except for being sligtly taller.

Post top tier fingols now

Fuckoff racist Swedish asshole!!!

Oh, so he is just a sami mixed finn. Okay that makes sense, was worried like the eyes isn't typical finnish it's more sami.
stop with memes.

There's nothing unusual about my eyes you fucking racist!

I gotchu, my mong.

Stop with memes, we have it written in lores and sagas. When we first encountered finns, they were just like us, except hair was dark and they had a bit more bone around cheeks, giving them a bit more round shape. Also as a token for tribe unity, both people sent hundreds of their men and females to crossbreed.

Saami people lived in Finland before Finns which causes some confusion. The word Finn itself means finder(gatherer), something Finns were not but Saami were.

About 2000 years ago, Karelians and Estonians decided it was time to settle this wasteland and the new inhabitants inherited the name Finn, as well as Suomi(from Saami).

are a proud race. Mongolians are not chinks.

Pekka Damon. Matt Damon's son, don't bully pls.

Matt Damon's ancestors actually are from a Laplandic part of Finland called Ostrobothnia.

He could very well be related to this kid.

Blonde and blue eyed!

yeh part of his face looks really familiar

NEXT LEVEL FINNISH BUS STOP WAITING

fresh from the press, you haven't seen this one before

Fake news. 2 of the are waiting for a bus while others are admiring the forest and snow or socializing.

wtf i hate finland now

what the fuck is wrong with b*ndes?

id appreciate this.

>complete autists yet absolutely fine sitting in a sauna naked with strangers

Finns are weird