Is this Classic Dano Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOswhmJNqaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He actually ad-libbed everything in that film.

He wasnt even originally cast, he just wandered onto the set and started ordering the blacks around

This is the only legitimately funny post I've seen on this site in weeks.

this isn't

Summer is almost over, shouldn't you be shopping for a new trapper keeper?

I've been here since 2009. I made Chloe your Queen, kiddo. Show a little more respect to your betters.

Does Sup Forums like my trapper keeper?

Is this a Classic Dano kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=zOswhmJNqaI

He wasn't even aware it was a movie set, in fact.

>One of the more shocking stories on set was the infamous "run n***er run" song sung by the character Tibeats played by actor Paul Dano. According to director Steve McQueen, Dano orriginally had no speaking lines in that scene and was simply just supposed to stare down the slaves. "I had no idea what was going on, but I decided to keep filming" McQueen said. Dano reportedly walked up and just started singing the infamous racist song to the shock of everyone on set. Chiwetal Ejiofor was so angered and upset that he nearly confronted Dano during the scene, but held back when he suspected the ad libed song would make a great scene. The Oscar winner was even more upset when he confronted Dano after. "I walked up to him after, and I was still kind of upset, but I walked up to him and asked him how he heard of that old song. If he had done some research or something." The actor almost got violent when Dano reportedly replied "Research? hahaha I just made that song up!"

He turned maniacal toward the end of the song, for what purpose?
Imagine having someone that unstable fucking up your rhythm when you're trying to work, I would have stuck an axe in his head just to shut him up

Someone please post the dano dragon dildo pasta

>Show a little more respect to your betters.
When they show up let me know and I will

Does anyone have that gif with Dano at the Academy?

everything he does is classic

ok, seriously, what the hell is this

Watch out plebs! Kino coming through!

Footage from a documentary called "Classic day with Paul Dano"