Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Barack Obama standing there
What do you do?

Sup nigger

Shake his hand, tell him what a fine man he is, and how lovely his family are. Then we'll have a beer, and talk about the state of world politics.

Reverse racism. I'd mug him

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

give him the bill for obamacare and let him pay it

This sounds like something my retard uncle would say. I bet you have an eagle for a profile pic somewhere. You fucking cringe sheep.

flush

no but i do pay 411 a month so would be nice for him to cover at least half that

411 so your methed up ass gets saved when your heart gives out? not too bad m8

Sharpy in pooper

shit, he's in my room i guess i'm sucking some dick

i bet obama has a killer hog

Pfft! I'm the owner of a Fortune 500 company, paying 411 a month constitutes a negligible fraction of my income. I write off larger accounting errors every day.

411 a month plus 6k a year out of pocket before it will consider covering anything when i only make 44k a year

>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Wut?

Nigger in my house......shoot him

Then buy insurance on the private market. Find a better deal if it's out there.

i get it through employer

Are you even out of Elementary school, kid?

In most of those situations you can opt out at the next open enrollment. Do it, then find a better deal on the open market. Certainly one's out there, right? I'm sure there's a low-deductable plan for under $200 / month just waiting for you.

Shake his hand and tell him that I miss him as president.

>inb4 hate

Then tell your employer to be less of an idiot and make him shop around. Chrissake.

Can't tell if newfags or b8

Do you not see the word "and"

nothing in my area will take me except super shitty companies
this is actually the cheapest since with penalties would cost more for not using it

i kekd

get ready to pay more

give that fucker the nicest rim job and handy hes ever felt. yes. at the same time