Do peole actually hate jews or is it just a meme?

do peole actually hate jews or is it just a meme?

if you do hate jews, why?

It used to be a meme just like how niggers used to be a meme.

Now retards actually believe those memes represent reality. We used to meme for the lulz and now we turned into actual racists. It's not fun anymore.

So basically memes exist since Jews exist? Because Jews were always hated.

Back in the 40s it was all just jokes but now it's full on racism I hate it.

All boils down to Israel, we were attacked on 9/11 for our support of Jews and Israel, why support Jews if it comes at the price of American lives?

Don't listen to this left side shill. We really do hate the jews.

jews did 9/11 user

I remember from 08 to 11 me and my friends used to go on Sup Forums and laugh it up. Clearly all the shitposts, which was nearly everything, was taken for what it was. Every once in a while actual good shit happened. Like tracking down some kitten killers, or shutting down that racist guy's radio show.

But somewhere in there the occupy movement sprung up, chased away all the "good" content creators.

Then occupy went to shit, and all the occupy people left too. (Probably to reddit)

So I hadn't been on a while. Had a couple of friends that I knew still visited Sup Forums.

Every once in a while they went on random rants about the Holocaust being "largely blown out of proportion" and other garbage conspiracy theories.

I started visiting again about a year ago, fascinated by the change. I see they got all that garbage from here. They also ended up being huge Trump supporters.

At some point Sup Forums turned into some kind of anti-Semitic pile of gullible retards. They see a meme long enough and believe it. If it's too outlandish, they build a conspiracy theory around it.

It's a real shame. The site was never "quality" but it was mindless entertainment.

Now it seems like some kind of Bible for fucking retards. Both their soap box and their reference guide. I keep coming because I'm the kind of guy who can't seem to look away from train wrecks.

Leave then faggot please don't come back

ask the same question about muslims

do people actually gate muslims or is it just a meme?

if you do hate muslims why?

ask the same shit about blacks

do peole actually hate blacks or is it just a meme?

if you do hate blacks, why?

etc etc etc

you are the biggest faggot i have seen and the only possible reason why one would even think that this site has gone to shit
end thyself

Black culture is cancer, therefore it makes them stupid. Islam is the cancer itself and makes muslims stupid. Pretty easy to explain.

Fucking lib cuck

Jews are shit people and so are niggers.

yeah so with your logic is jewish culture also cancer ?

some would say the talmund is pretty sick stuff and jews are very enclosed kind of group where they only look after there own kind

This. Sup Forums is just infested with stormfag retards now.

spotted the jew

I love how triggered all the Sup Forumstards are by this.

Spot on. We used to just shoot the shit, have a few laughs. Now everything is srs internet bzns. Too many infowars/stormfront dipshits here nowadays.

that's funny you think radical Muslims only hate you because of the Jews.

The primary catalyst for 9/11 was supporting and the abandoning the mujahideen against the soviets. This had absolutely nothing to do with Israel. You are a retard.

lmao stfu cuck faggot

>buzzword buzzword buzzword

Wanna take another swing at that one, champ?

Do we hate prince Jared Kushner? He is a powerful orthodox Jew.

>hated by everyone including other jews for the entirety of recorded history

you've either never had any interaction with them or you yourself are the jew that everyone hates.

Most of us grew up

I've met Jewish people all over the place, there's also a lot of celebrities and public figures who seem to be good representation of Jews,

There doesn't seem to be anything about their culture that is offensive or counter productive to western culture in general. The only stereotype I've noticed is that a lot of them are hilarious. Matt Stone and Larry David are funny fuckers.

It makes sense why Muslims don't like Jews, but fuck them

Wow you are dumb as fuck

I don't believe in gating Muslims

Depends. To some people it's unironic to others it's a meme. Overall, its a meme.

>newfag
>"why do people hate jews?"

Nice try Shlomo

Everyone is getting wise to those fucking crafty jews.

I hate jews because I'm a muslim