If I use a straw, will whatever I drink bypass my teeth, thereby not affecting them?

If I use a straw, will whatever I drink bypass my teeth, thereby not affecting them?

Like if I was to drink soda and didn't want it to harm my teeth. If I use a straw deep enough down my throat, will the soda bypass my teeth and not affect them?

Do u happen to be mentally handicaped by any chance? Or just a faggot?

Answer the question nigger.

The enjoyment of your soda is gained from having it on your tongue, and in your mouth before you swallow it. This means it's also on your teeth.

If you ram a straw down your throat, yes, you may be able to avoid getting the soda on your teeth, but it's not going to be a pleasurable experience.

They just came out with this thing called a toothbrush. It's fucking wild. Turns out if you use one after you eat or drink something it'll scrub that shit you just ate right off your teeth.

Soda is fine. Just rinse afterward. I recommend Virgil's black cherry cream soda.

Well I'm not talking about soda, so don't worry about it being a pleasurable experience.

Thanks friend.

If you're thinking you can just deepthroat that cock far enough that you might not taste it when he cums, you're cruising for a nostril jizz fountain bruising OP

Kek

Dentists recommend having young children drink juice with a straw to help prevent early childhood tooth decay.

So yes. Next time you're at the dental office, I recommend looking around and reading the posters in the walls.

Nah, not cock. Don't worry fam, I'm not going to spoil it and ruin the fun for everybody in the know.

sure chris

it helps, but the soda will still harm your teeth. my dentists tells me to do this.

if you want to minimize acid ware from soda, drink with a straw and also drink a glass of water afterwards to balance the PH level in your mouth

That's harmful to do after drinking soda or eating citrus. Also, you have tastebuds at the back of your tongue. This is a completely acceptable way to enjoy a soda without damaging teeth.

>balance the pH levels
>soda is 3.5 pH (acidic)
>water is 7 (neutral)
>-3.5 + 0
>balance
> -3.5 + 0 = 0
>balanced

not sure if troll or retarded

wouldn't water make it less acidic?

Your front teeth will get fucked up with a straw.

The only thing that hurts your teeth on contact is something corrisive and acidic. Soda is acidic.

Sugar itself doesn't hurt your teeth. Sugar becomes food for bacteria and the bacteria produce chemicals that rot your teeth such as acids.

As long as you have proper dental hygiene sugar isn't a very big risk to your teeth. Just don't let the sugar sit on your teeth/gums for hours and hours and let the bacteria grow.

wat?

pH is a logarithmic scale. 6 is 10X more acidic than 7. 5 is 10X more acidic than 6 and 100X more acidic than 7. 4 is 10X more acidic than 5 and 1,000X more acidic than 7 etc.

You can't just add and subtract numbers like that. It's not a linear scale.

In theory, yes. Of course it would also bypass your tongue where your taste buds are located. With that being said, you could make better choices than soda. A lot of people can't stand the taste of vegetable juice. You might as well get some vitamins and fiber if you're intent on embarking on this wretched scheme.