Anybody want to cut my name in their leg for me?

Anybody want to cut my name in their leg for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS6t56U9tBg
youtube.com/watch?v=pVJWe9Tj6mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure.

Lucia

why?

I like to see my name in blood

i need to see a pic first at least

tits or gtfo

No thanks

you don't get to choose, faggot

how could we possibly know then ?

sounds like a bad deal

Cut in "Mickey"

carve Nigger Faggot on your face the go to school naked while going colimbine

tits first

write Anton on your tits and I will do it

Sure fuck it. One minute.

story?

probably over a boy. got deleted right after i screened it

still waiting

There is god damn near nothing sharp in this fucking building.

I salute you and apologize for doubting

fuck you, just stop it.

I always deliver on a statement made on a random board.

love you

You too buddy.

really? ready for the next level?

I mean maybe. Shoot for it.

regular cutter or going out of your way for OP?

Do "Dream" next!

pepe - back of your hand

Went out of my way to celebrate coming back on Sup Forums after a long time. I cut when I was a youngin just for the hell of it cause I thought it was fun.

Such pussy scars.
Mine are thick AF.

i second that. might be the rarest pepe of all time! (for a while at least)

you're so c000l

Can You Carve Vladimir Putin

I appreciate going the extra mile user.

post them then faggot

sure love to. what's your name?

Jefferson

missing a vowel. ;)

nama jeff

Doing dream now btw forgot to tell you.

Unfortunately no pepe's on my hand because of work.

I will give you +1 internets if you do user...

how about your leg?

Would really like it if u do the name Alex

Cmon thread dont die on me now.

Honestly very inconvenient method I have to do to get these pictures from point A to point B. B being here, but here you go.

user, you rock Sup Forumsro. (dream bro here)
Is there anything you want to talk about?

sadly no special pepe today. well at least i know a girl named lucia, that is going to receive some weird pictures without any context.

dude you are both awesome and idiotic

this is the gayest shit.

Just did what I was asked man.

I want you to cut my name in your anus for me.

Brat taq e luda :D hahajaj

So if I asked you to cut your balls out on stream you'd do it, you certainly don't deserve them.

Yeah you're right dude, why dont you go back to those trap threats instead.
> leave Sup Forums to the real men.

>Men
>Cutting yourself because some random girl told you to

Pick one.

>OP delivering.
>newfags faggot about it.
Do you see now why we call you cancer?

Honestly anyone could have told me to do it, it was just the first thread I saw when I got on.

should have cut a little deeper
>kys faggots

what is the context of this image

if that's pepe, you should try again

You should cut a bit deeper so it looks better. I totally understand if you rather to not.
Anyway Write Sydney

Nah catch me next week if you want Sydney on there. I need to conserve some hide-able leg space and I write with my right hand. Sorry.

write "Harold Spliff"

can you cut 'glockenspiel' into your dick, it's my cats name and she got sick recently, I know it'd really cheer her up

Sure then.

cut "Pascal" please, then get help, I care about you

Psh, I don't need help. It's quite sanitary and I'm doing it out of no desire to hurt myself. I've kept the blood to a minimal.

Okay good for you then. Will theses cuts go away again? I have no knowledge about all of this.

I'll do it for ya, just give me a sec

thank you :)

depressed, haven't cut in about 2 years.

Can you write my name "David"

They aren't very deep. They'll be gone within a week.

Cut mine in your throat

did it help?

Sorry for the terrible lighting

is this real? kinda looks fake tbh

yeah, it helps basically calm down the anxiety, though the depression will still linger.

as long as it does some good and you've got it kinda under control, it could be worse

I've been doing really well up until this point. I'm 21, just moved to a new area 2 hours away from where I was so accustomed to, I'm not even in school at the moment, Starbucks hasn't accepted my transfer yet, I don't have any friends and my girlfriend just broke up with me after blocking me for a week and not explaining to me why. Just found out today she wants to "try something new" and wants to see other people. I got into a car accident two weeks ago and had to shell out $6k on a new car. I'm struggling with money so badly and I literally have no one to express my emotions to. No one texts me, I haven't hung out with anyone in months and my last external relationship has abruptly ended.

Are you me?

I hadn't cut for two years or so, and this all just happens out of nowhere. With so much time alone to think, I realized just how unimportant I am to everyone. I was such a happy-spirited person 3 weeks ago, now I feel so empty and lacking of any emotion but sadness.
Sorry for typing out this pathetic story on here, but I literally have no one to talk to.

I have trouble pushing any relationship with someone past the stage of acquaintances, hence why I have no one to talk to or hang out with. My personality doesn't seem like the right match for any other girl I've met, and I am starting to develop very bad anxiety and self-esteem issues.

No need to be sorry.If you don't have one already, I'd recommend getting a pet. They're hella helpful.

I'm 21 and still living with my parents (riding on free rent and food as long as possible until I get my degree), and they won't let me get any pets. Trust me, I love animals. I've tried asking for a dog or a cat several times over the years but the answer is still no.

Volunteering at a human society would be a nice alternative, but the difficulty with that is to not get too attached.

well fuck

that's a rough time user

shit will get better but it's going to be a hard road getting there

youtube.com/watch?v=sS6t56U9tBg

Listening to The Cure to help myself wallow in my own emotions.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVJWe9Tj6mU
try this

write Garo