Hey Sup Forums i want to kill myself but I'm an actual human so im thinking of the people ill leave behind and the life...

hey Sup Forums i want to kill myself but I'm an actual human so im thinking of the people ill leave behind and the life i could have, and im a giant pussy, can you guys convince me to kill myself?

Please dont kill yourself OP. Go talk to a therapist.

bucko, today's the second worst day of my life, it would be reeeeeealy koool if i just ended it

Go Marcel style

An hero
Down the street, not across the road
Gunshot through brainstem
A few entire bottles of tylenol
Pick one of the above
Stream

You need to get so drug fucked that your loved ones hate you first

Then go to bed.
Killing yourself is pussing out and lame.
Talk to a therapist.

If you didn't kill yourself on the worst day of your life, why do it one the second worst?

that's what i was thinking, make everyone i know hate me so it dosent hurt anyone but i really think i should go today, or atleast dont make it a dred for everyone around me since the'll just blame themselvs

because the worst day was when i mom killed herself three years ago and i tried, and failed like a bitch

Same boat as you bro. It'd wreck my rents

>mimimi

Get a hold of yourself man. How bad can your life be to contemplate suicide? The only valid circumstance for suicide is if you are very sick and in a lof of pain. Everything else ist just 1.world problem bullshit.

True dat.

yeah, it is first world problems, and im a little bitch that cant handle it

same fag detected

Then learn to handle it, gosh.... Do you think you are the only one with problems?

Please don't kill yourselves anons. I know it's hard, really I do (I have been in the same position) but please just talk to someone about how you feel. Preferably a professional. That way you can actuallly explore what's making you feel that way and find a solution to what is ultimately a temporary problem. Please anons, hang in there..

>hang in there
>hang
>dont kill yourself
>hang
>nice

The fact that you think of the ones you'll leave behind is something you can't get around. You're bound to fail at killing yourself, and you might just end up in a shittier situation if you try. I myself have periods of suicidal tendencies, some which I've acted upon. I know for a fact that thinking of my family and few friends is enough for me to fail, and because of this, I value them greatly and have decided on spending more time with them, so I have something to live for. I rarely see them, no matter how much I try, and for this, it's hard at times. Find something you don't mind practicing, something that you find fun even as you progress, not as a result of progressing. You'll find your inner peace somewhere, but it probably won't be today, or tomorrow. I know I haven't yet.

I can relate, OP. Even more than the people left behind, though, for me it's the fear of failure. Like if I shot myself in the head but instead of dying I was just paralyzed or some shit. As far as the people, I feel bad about that, but honestly it's my own life it's my own choice to opt out of it. I can't think of a personal right more basic than the right to die.

Wtf even is this thread, reddit? Sage in all fields.
>Muh feelings
Go outside and go for a run or something, or just do it faggot. Don't beg for attention like a little /soc/ whore. If you don't want to do it, get help. But don't use it as an excuse to show off your figurative tits.

Looks li you'll have to deal with those you care about first

>accuses the posters in the thread of being Reddit
>posts the most normie answer in the thread

Ragequitters suck, dude. Don't be a dumbass.

this is what i need user, please tell me how to do it with no pain :')