Every roughly two week a crane collapses in Israel. Is this a usual happening in your cunt as well?

Every roughly two week a crane collapses in Israel. Is this a usual happening in your cunt as well?

What makes it so ironic is that Israel has 100,000 Kosher inspectors paid for by the state, but there are only 15 construction inspectors.

that's pretty bad considering the size of your country's infrastructure construction and how frequent it is. maybe next time don't jew out when picking a crane manufacturer.

maybe don't pick the cheapest option next time

no...not at all

The Palestinians did this

>Be crane operator in Israel
>Get paid millions of shekels because it's so dangerous
>Point out to foreman that if he spent more money on safety less people would die
>Wake up the next day in a Mossad prison and forced to confess to being a former Nazi

No, may be once per year?

You're mental.

maybe its just windy thats all

Crane?

Кpaн. Бaшeнный кpaн.

well get them on board then
i'll call it in

I've never heard of one collapsing and we're a third world country

Let's face the facts. Jews need us Europeans to do all the work.
Either we Europeans move to Israel or Israelis move to Europe. It just won't work otherwise.

The will of KEK

No, this never happens.

I can only remember one crane falling over incident in recent memory. And then it makes the national news.

It it a Jewish tradition to stage accidents for insurance money like with 9/11???

this here too, but they don't let cranes drop on people
instead they let unstable school roofs pass by the inspection so they drop on poor brown children. you should try that instead

Can't remember that ever happening here.
We put huge concrete blocks on the base of the crane to avoid such things from happening. What do they do in Israel?

>be crane in israel
>collapse