Ask an airmen anything

Ask an airmen anything.

whats your AFPPC?

Napalm or MOAB ?

Why do you think you are better than everyone else?

2A6x2

do you sit on a chair or on your bed?

I don't wish I'd joined the Army

R u a tech school faggot?

None

Where are you stationed?

Prefer a rolling chair but a stationary will do

Not Air Force related
But do you have any advice for someone joining the navy soon?
What's the one thing you wish you knew before you joined?

Nah been in for a minute

2w0x1 reporting in, iyaayas

Ammo makes my brain hurt

prepare your asshole, navy is for queers

makes mine hurt too and i have to work it

You don't get a rolly chair?
You and the other members of the chair force should form a union and demand respectable living conditions
#RollyChairs
#It's2017

Think clearly about your job choice, don't rush into joining. Check all other branches to see if it would be a better fit

What's the most respected branch in the military?

moab for sure

Also not saying where I'm stationed

how does it feel to be the worst part of americas military

former 3P0 here, would have stayed in if I'd gotten any other job

Which*

air force obviously, army and marine corp are just bullet sponges

Is that what you call yourself? Singular but plural?

I guess "Ask an airman anything" sounds just as bad.

How does it feel to be unemployed? Also I'm not OP

Disappointing feel like I'm not contributing to the countries missions

The executive

I got out. But Aircraft Maintenance is aight. Better than being an office bitch

false, id rather be a nonner and maybe id actually work normal hours

I already picked the CT field
I never checked out the Airforce branch though and didn't consider Army Or Marines because i just assumed i would be front lines shooting shit up which really isn't my forte.
Who knows what will happen though.

Prolly just a typo using my phone not paying to much attention, don't give even half a fuck what I'm called

if your not a flyer (or jet mx), you basically don't do shit

Ahem, 2a6x2. Y'all seem to forget that aircraft maintenance can't do anything without our equipment

2a6x1 here, sup

*Too

Just fucking around
You're on Sup Forums

Just don't enter any branch with the hope to travel. It's not the branch it's your job that dictates most of that

82nd Airborne reporting in. ALL THE WAY.

Thanks for not being a tool

wish i was prop, maybe i would actually be able to get a decent job after i separate lmfao

Is that egress? They're cool, I fuck with them

What's your job?

2T0X1 reporting in. Everyone loves TMO

ammo, shit blows bro

i fucking hate everyone of you cunts, your outbound section makes my job horrible waiting on your slow asses

Much love man, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be able to work on bomblifts and that shit is cash

Just came to see if you're a Nonner. You're cool

What base are you dealing with?

my base is primarily missles here, shit sucks since thats not my shop

Not enlisted yet
But it seems like most ammo jobs are essentially just pack mules carrying ammo back and forth
Close or not?

im in florida

They shouldn't have a pick up and delivery of more than 5 minutes

1P0x1 reporting in. Pilots don't know how to put their fucking batteries in their NVGs correctly

nah, we do it all..we have 9 shops in my career field, all depends on which shop you are in. we take in the pieces, assemble and transport to the aircraft

listen to me when i say that submarines are the devils asshole
that being said
you should go subs

Dude fuck nonners,

when we deal with explosives they have to come out to our holding area for the trucks, somtimes it takes them 2 hours to show up for inbound and outbound

nonners are cunts

1n4a here
Hi guys

Has anything been done about it?

I heard sub food is the best out of any other station
Also i'm a recluse so i don't think i would have a hard time being on a sub other then my fear of being fathoms deep in water
Why do you say i should go sub though?

What job is that

z68ninner_ninner here
Hi Guys

Why are you guys such fags?

yeah, its gotten a little better after the group commander got on their ass after witnessing first hand on her tour of the MSA of how slow they are. still not great

Because we're too busy eating at the food court?

I'm still on my first base and its pretty slow so we normally get to those quick here at least.

did you join because you got C's in school and didn't know what to do with your life?

I heard their rolly chairs come with military issued butt plugs attached to the seat

a literal desk job
but I am not complaining.
its network (cyber) intel

this was my first base as well, where are you at?

No, just wanted a job and to money while I figured out what I want to do with my life

Do you know my dad?

Are they delivering to the MSA?

Did your job require clearance?
If so what level of clearance?

Most jobs require at least a secret bud

Why aren't you a sea man?

why are you such a faggot?

Wouldn't really want to say online, it would be easy to find me since i said my afsc already sorry.

When you got D's in high school and realized you had no chance of playing football any more, was it a choice between the Air Force and suicide or did you think you had other more glamorous options like ditch digging?

Navy seemed kinda lame to be honest

ts/sci
+other bull shit

haha i feel it man, but yeah when its explosives it always comes to ammo land since thats where we store all of them

Nah did okay in school, just wanted something to stimulate my life

what is preventing you from getting a commission

do you know you kill innocent civilians all over the fucking planet just to make some sociopaths richer?

a college degree

The commitment, also realizing that enlisted look up to other enlisted far more likely than officers

How many blowjobs did you have to give in basic?

fucking KEK, good job

Feels good man

I want to get fucked on my arse by some handsome manly air force men, how can I approach them? I just want to feel them in me. No homo.

From what Ive seen, even in intel, enlisted have a brothership, where as officers are highly competitive.

I feel like there is a unfounded perception that people in the military are un-intelligent people who joined just for the cool title.
I've meet very intelligent people joining the navy as nuclear engineers also the process to join isn't as easy as you think it would be. you have to have a clean background, no debt, no physical abnormalities, and be able to pass a minimum score on the asvab ( Although passing the minimum asvab score isn't difficult)
You are given opportunities once you leave the military.

Just the man i was looking for
How difficult is it to acquire TS clearance?
What invasive things will they look into?
and am i going to have to take a polygraph?
I asked my recruiter today and he didn't know.

Have you ever done anything retarded?