I NEED ALCOHOL
I NEED ALCOHOL
I NEED ALCOHOL
I NEED ALCOHOL
I NEED ALOCHOL

White people BTFO.

It's because of the rape accusations.
/thread

came to Sup Forums to post this score in a shit opinions thread. I guess your opinion is shit since you agree with 7.2.

Pleb

It's a good album, but I can't understand how they think it's better than one of Swans' GOATs

It's overproduced to me, and the song writing makes it their most sellout album to date.

Fuck it, it's a 5.

identity politics double whammy. holy shit I hate pitchfork.

I really don't understand the interest in these collective sites like Pitchfork with numerous no-name critics. At least with Fantano and the like I can understand as it's all ascribed to one person's taste and can be realistically compared to other critiques of the past.

>comparing two completely different albums

Yes, they do this.

>thinking that giving scores = comparing

There's no point in scores otherwise.

But I thought Michael Gira payed critics to review his albums better.
Isn't that what mu thought?

I don't blame them. Besides She Lives, Killing For Company, and Where Does a Body Begin, the album is average.

I'd just be interested to see what theyd give Soundtracks For the Blind.

Mother/father
Blood promise
My buried child
Alcohol the seed
Mother's milk
It seems you just don't like Jarboe much.

Jarboe's songs on this album are better than Gira's.

Post your face when hearin Warm for the first time.

user...

6.8, it's an alright album but what does it teach us about black identity in America?

He's right you know

good point

>Damn.
No user, this is Damn. That's The Great Annihilator, by Swans.

I can't understand how they rated The Seer with a 9 and TBK with a 9.2.
How can anyone like more the Nu-AOR that Swans do nowadays than what Swans were doing 20 or 30 years ago?
Oh, no, I understand, is because they jumpwagon on the trend like everybody else.

wow i sure love reading regurgitated interview quotes and information from books for 8 paragraphs and then one paragraph of opinions right at the end

it literally is. the point of giving scores is that it places things along a standardized scale. assigning a numerical value to things inherently allows you to compare them. fuck, you're dumb.

If a 0.1 difference in score on a website notorious for arbitrary scoring bothers you that much I have some bad news for you

>like everybody else

who else has been making albums like The Seer and TBK??