Wtf I hate Breaking Bad now

wtf I hate Breaking Bad now

wtf i hate malcolms dad now

My respect for him just doubled

Shame, always thought he was a smart man

>Trumpcucks realizing that outside of their online echochambers Trump is very unpopular with the majority of normal people.

At least you guys have Scott Baio!

whoa...... le lefty librul doesn't want to vote for le GODEMPEROR Wtf reddit?

Wasn't he praising Trump just the other week?

Guess pic related got to him.

It is really shocking just how removed from reality these people are, as if their opnion matters any more than some random idiot.
Hell, the random idiot's opnion probably matter more, because he will actually go and vote instead of whine on the internet about the evil man with the ugly hair.

Are you ironically shilling for Hillary right now

wtf i hate cohagen now

just proofs that he is not stupid

>one redditor signing a pledge against another redditor

who cares

>wanting to let the jews win
cranston is a smart man

If nothing else Trump destroying everything America stands for will create the biggest wave of rage fuel Hollywood creativity since Nixon -> New Wave

>At least you guys have Scott Baio!

Better than Hanoi Jane like you commies

>le us vs them meme
Why are clapistanis so deranged every fucking time?

Who will be the trumbo that doesn't sign and gets black listed

Are you talking about Cranston or /poltv/?

You know he is already leading in the polls right?
The democrats couldn't have picked someone worse than Hillary, Bernie had a bigger chance to beat Trump.

> the democratic process must be stopped because we enlightened few have signed a petition

>all these paid celebrities presented as some kind of mentors and free thinkers

motherfuckers

>falling for bait

How does it feel to be rused? Old fucks like him obviously want Trump but he can't outright say that or else his fanbase which is primarily teens and young adults would boycott him.

Both. Also Reddit. Pretty much anyone that thinks signing an online petition or posting "redpills" instead of going and actually voting on people they support is going to do anything.

Good stuff
Trump is a traitor and a jew supporter

Just because he has a deep charismatic voice and looks like someones dad doesn't make someone smart. Fucking plebs(liberals) always judge a book by it's cover, don't be a pleb(liberal).

This is going to blow your mind, but people who are famous are infinitely more influential than the average joe. People know who Bryan Cranston is. Whether or not they take his political opinions seriously is up to the individuals at hand.

I am not shilling for Hillary, and I am not going to vote for her.

you don't like X, so you must be Y
What did you mean by this?

Polls don't mean shit until October, senpai.

Because not wanting to protect the borders from hordes of mexicans and wanting droves of muslim immigrants in your country is smart huh? You fucking libs will reap what u sow

P U R E C O I N C I D E N C E

>It is really shocking just how removed from reality these people are

He is a millionaire, lives in a multi million dollar gated community with armed security and a 10 foot wall. What do you expect.

the modern left is no longer capable of creativity

just look at all the rehash garbage that's coming out

star trek, star wars, ghostbusters even the powerpuff girls and johnny bravo

>united against hate
>supports a literal life-long criminal instead

So you're voting for a retard why? Heh, who am I kidding. You're not old enough to vote

Pro tip: don't be a retard (conservative alt-right)

Oh you sweet summer child

>Trump is unpopular
>Has bigger popular support
>That only matters when it is closer to election time!
Alright lad.

>just look at all the rehash garbage that's coming out

Some shill in another thread was calling Trump supporters "cuckservatives", they can't even come up with their own memes let alone an original movie/show, it's pathetic lol

The Left are doing all the remakes...

My god the stupidity.

Memeing aside, and i know Sup Forums wants Trump to win because they want shit to kick off to make their boring lives more interesting, I know I do.. but you do realise Trump is an absolute idiot right? Youre fucked either way though

>all the deranged clapistanis ITT thinking their electoral system is worth jack shit
They'll rig the election if Trump starts getting ahead, a vote for Clinton is a vote for the Pentagon and they'll make sure she gets them

>he thinks there are any even remotely right wing people in mainstream kinoproduction

lel

>n-no he actually agrees with me! My candidate is good... But people say they don't like him... Therefore they must be lying??!?!?!
The excuse of people who know their candidate/ideas are shit.

>more popular support

Isn't this the guy who is turning historically red states like Georgia and Arizona into battleground states this time around?

>people who subscribe to this political ideology are incapable of creating good entertainment, here are my examples:
hated remakes
rehashes
shit movies
Sure told them! Hope they don't check IMDB or Rotten tomatoes and find all of the other 9/10 series' released under left-winged Jewish Hollywood

At least we have this piece of right-winged art we've created ourselves!

Wait a minute, that score...

>strong stance on issues, unlikely to flip flop
>not crooked as fuck
>owes no money to endorsers, thus can't be influenced by the easily

He's far and away the best candidate in years

But he said mean things user, MEAN THINGS!

I don't know what's worse, America or the UK. America would rather have Shillary than Bernie running against the orange man who presented the Apprentice and has been a laughing stock for literally decades and knows nothing about politics and bankrupted his own company.

UK keeps giving the Tories more power while continuing to complain that all our public services are going to shit. People who voted out of the EU were seen being butthurt in droves on radio and TV the next day.

No wonder celebrities are doing stupid shit like this. If anyone cared about what I had to say I'd do the same because both our countries are fucking retarded.

>blacking out the 85% user score
kek

So is he pro-Hillary?

>Trump destroying everything America stands for

What does that even mean? Or is this one of those "real america is a disabled black tranny" things

hey now, Chuck Norris and Caitlyn Jenner (yeah i know) are on side too

Based Cranston.

HE RACIS N SHIET

t. ((((no source))))

>has been in like 2 films since 2010

rofl

why are nu-liberals so braindead?

Did i hit a nerve, my lowly plebeian friend?

Literally every single person with some level of education and culture would hate Trump, even smart Republicans (if that's not an oxymoron)

>it's a retarded ameribrainlets support trumplet episode

oh wow colour me surprised

>>>/facebook
>>>/lgbt
>>>/muslim

And most importantly, he's anti establishment.

You Americans are always talking about a need for change, and a prime candidate for enacting that change comes along and you all run scared

It's not that he said mean things, its the fact he wouldnt have a clue how to run a country. Someone can have strong and true beliefs but it doesn't mean theyre capable of running one of the biggest global powers in the world.

it doesn't matter, trump will get assassinated by america if he got into power, they cant afford him to fuck things up

another one to join the trash list

Probably but the problem is anybody with any moral fiber would hate Hillary more

How do you know that? He's run many successful businesses, and America needs someone to run it like a company

>Criticizes right wing kino
>Nu libs are dumb

I've noticed almost all of the DUDE MAGA VOTE TRUMP FUCK SHILLARY XD people on here are either too young to vote, have too many felonies from diddling kids to vote, don't live in this country so they can't vote, are illiterate and can't fill out a registration form so they can't vote, or are poor as fuck or on autismbux and are too stupid to realize that Trump fucking HATES them and will take away all their shekels. It's quite funny actually.

Not saying Hillary shills or that massive lying cunthammer are much better. Just pointing out the facts. Oh well, we get what we deserve.

>judging actors beacuse of waht they do off stage

I bet Cosby is also ruined for you right?

>want change
>elect black man
>nothing happens

>want change
>elect woman
>??????

>Blacks are educated

r0flmao

it's actually 61%, which is still shit

Idk about that, why hasn't he released his tax forms yet? Him being under audit sounds like an excuse.

you're wrong, brah. Everyone on Sup Forums is a 6'4 architecture/accountant/medical graduate making 150k a year. We just hate cucks! :^))))))

Nah, as an objective person, Trump is even better

Both are bad candidates imo but Trump is fucking stupid

If you are stupid enough to support a candidate that has the entire electoral system set against him, there's only one thing you can do
Vote for him
Even if you doubt that he'll win go out, and vote for him that fucking day.
If it's rigged and he loses, you did your part and have a right to be angry
If it's legit and he loses you did your part for the change you want to see in your country
And if he wins, enjoy.
But don't stop participating just because you think it's rigged.

>half of his supporters expect him to flip flop on the travel ban and the wall
>literally a crook, getting RICO'd in the courts
>gets out of paying his debts/wages/bills by declaring bankruptcy

Its not hard to run businesses when you get a million given to you at the start as well as advisors to tell you what to do with your money

>has pictures of niggers saved on his hard drive
>with a description of what type of "meme" the image is as filename

are all liberals just sub 80 iq nowadays? never met one that isnt tbqh

>its the fact he wouldnt have a clue how to run a country.

He is a successful multi billionaire that deals with other nations on a daily basis. He is fine.

Meanwhile Hillary legacy is that she will be known as worst secretary of state in history

I'm voting for Trump because he's literally the only person who can bring about the second U.S. Civil War.

How does this make you feel?

Are there any actors who openly support trump?

Are you being ironic or are you really this stupid?

reminder trump is redditcore

I dunno my man, but I'm not a lib so I'm not sure what you're even talking about.

Here's a whitey for you, b8 man

>Its not hard to run businesses when you get a million given to you

It absolutely is you stupid fucker. This is how I know I am debating with a teenager.

Scott Baio

dumbass hypocrite liberals

>"United Against Hate"
>"hates" Tump

the quotes are for hyperbole before any autist interprets wrong

lol baby liberals, and you think Hillary doesn't "hate" certain groups and won't do a 180 spin after she gets elected?

braindead libs

>Just pointing out the facts.
Based on...absolutely nothing?

And lose their career? Maybe two or three famous republican actors.

>unlikely to flip flop

Are you retarded? Trump has made a campaign on promising random shit. He's going to fix the economy, get rid of all illegals, build a fuck-off wall across and entire border and get the neighbours to pay for it, sort out terrorism, sort out the crime wave Obama caused (spoilers: crime has gone down under Obama). Will he actually do any of that? No.

t. Sup Forumsedditor

Based on the facts that I have seen with my own eyes. I know you're borderline illiterate and live in some shit southern flyover but please try to have your handler explain posts to you before you reply to them.

I don't really care about this election, but seeing all these butthurt celebrities just makes me want to vote for Trump.

Yes it is. A million is nothing for a business.

So Trump is the first presidential candidate in history that's ever promised something unrealistic?

Literally who

>crime has gone down under Obama

It has because of mandatory minimums that put violent nigs in prison for decades thank God. Actually no need to thank God, thank Bill Clinton's crime bill.

I can't wait until this fucking election is over so you mongoloids shut the fuck up about this inconsequential bullshit. You're fucked either way, you did this to yourself, now sit back and enjoy the bowl of shit you have to eat for the next four years and shut the fuck up.

At least he's willing to admit how fucked we are while Hillary is letting more of them in. Do you not see what's happening in France? Were you not alive for 9/11?

Exactly