Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

yes, if she was passable

I would, but i know that 99.9% of them are crazy

been with a passable trap, wont do it again

now i have a real gf, way better experience.

nope, they are fucked up.

nigga story pls

No. At this stage I wouldn't even consider fucking one. Sup Forums corrupted me by making me curious about them in the first place; but it also cured me of the same corruption with countless examples and anecdotes of how unbearably insane they are. Plus they're pretty much never really passable; there's always something that's not quite feminine... I mean other than the obvious.

I'd rather be single

what went wrong?

Yeah story. Tell us what happened.

Nicole Maines? In a heartbeat. She is in the .1% of traps (who are like 1/10 of 1% of people, so that makes her 1 in 1,000,000) who are cute and feminine enough to be desirable.

Its weird that I am into ftm but mtf disgust me. Although only before the visit to the chop shop on their genitals.

Would I date a mentally ill man who mutilated himself and pretends to be a woman. :thinking: I'll pass on that

only if he looked like a proper girl, took care of himself "shave and wax" and acted like one also had the voice of one.

>had the voice of one.
Does that even exist? Everytime I've ever heard one of those creatures speak it just sounds like a man trying to throw a woman's voice.

I'd probably fuck a tranny, I've got too much dignity to actually date one, though.

I'd fuck one but theyre mentally fucked in the head so no i wouldnt date it.

the only acceptable answer

ive been with alot of traps Sup Forumsrethren, trust that youll regret it big time if you let yourself become attatched to one of the headcases

>headcases
:(

if he (she) is passable, and loyal

in what way are they mentally fucked up ?

a few but they take hormones ever since they are like or something

like 8*

Uhh, Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness? Mental illness rates in trannies are also extremely disproportionate to straight and cis people.

if you find this guy cute and feminine i am really sad for you.

Everybody since they beginning of the thread said that dating traps or transgender is not that great because they are crazy or fucked up, I was wondering why they say that, I'm not talking about a mental illness

Uhh, well, people with mental illnesses generally aren't pleasant to be in a relationship with? I really shouldn't have to elaborate on shit like that.

No, because I'm not a homosexual.

Won't date transgirl because not homosexual

>tits or gtfo

dont think I could date someone like Scarelett

So almost nonexistant then?

greentext faggot

>I don't know anything about mental illnesses

I actually don't know man, have you ever been with one ? The way you write is very weird and annoying with you uhhs and fake questions

yeah cause im not a bitch ass faggot.

I would fuck with a trap. They look more realistic. But transgenders (with some exceptions) are normies or sjws.

>dignity
>Sup Forums
pick one

not a hard pass, but I feel there's commonly psychological issues that accompany the body dysphoria these people feel. That is to say, I would date them, but trannies don't get any special handicap, and I have high standards.

I think what he's trying to get at is he wants to know the type of shit they do that's so crazy and doesn't just want broad strokes.

I have standards lad till then Ill date the real thing, 3 way with a trap would probably be fun though.

>you write with uhhs and fake questions
Because he's a teenaged girl from 1999.

>he

Does everyobody you know know that you browse Sup Forums? Do they know the full extent of what you get up to on here? Do they know the extent of your fetishes and desires?
Because if you answered "no" to any of those then I'd argue that you're trying to preserve some dignity in the face of your peers.

Yeah fair enough. Takes all sorts and all that. I'm and frankly they disturb me. While I was initially fascinated by them, the more I saw steered me away from them at every conceivable level.

date: no
fuck: yes

Thank you for the understanding lel

I realise this is a thread about mentally ill trannies and shit; but you're getting hung up on the wrong parts right now.

Yes you had the understanding; now you can have the vented frustration, too:
It's not hard to articulate a basic question. Learn to use the English language better you spastic.

They know. I dont delete my history.

Uhh, what?

>Don't delete history
>Everybody you know now knows what you do
You live with everyone you know don't you?

Nothing much. He just made a joke and it went over your head. That's all.

No.
Life plan includes kids, want them to be biologically our kids.
Attracted to girl parts.
I am sure plenty of them are nice, but nah. I am good.

No.
They just have interventions.
And tell me fags on the internet like to respond and try to make a point.
But you havent made a point.
You take forever to say nothing.

You're not making a whole lot of sense right now.

Bro I asked "In what way are they mentally fucked ?" and I get "Because they have a mental illness". It's like I'm asking "Why is this male dog sniffing another male dog's asshole ?" and you tell me "Because they are animals" I want facts ! Don't answer to questions when you are too lazy drop a real answer

Not that user, but I'll bite:

1. Never Secure- They may have transitioned, but it's nearly always a struggle to feel accepted or self assured. They turn to their partner for assurance, but that's not going to be enough long term. That insecurity manifests (in any relationship where insecurity is high) as being clingy, demanding, controlling, suspicious, and if not handled, eventually becomes the demise of the relationship.

2. Lifestyle Differences- I like to call this the homo complex. Tons of homos have a hard time slowing down, they want to drink and party *all the time*. I think this helps to deaden the pain they feel inside. Trannies are often similar, and want to go out drinking/parting or doing drugs to numb the pain they feel/have felt in the past. But those habits are just that at this point, habits. The cis partner wants to slow down and have a normal life, but the tranny don't know any other coping mechanisms. Ultimately, the relationship fails because the tranny just can't stop.

That's just two, right of the top of my head. There are a lot of built in problems to feeling like you were born the wrong gender, and the impact of growing up that way lasts long after the transition.

>Girls from Russia. Plenty of Galleries

Feminism turned me into a trap liking faggot. Girls have all these fucked up expectations they got taught, this whole "feelings" shit. Or it's nature. Idk. It's like wasting 1000 hours whereas you just want to fuck and have fun. Today being a decent faggot has more class than being a cuck.

Thanks for sharing buddy

>She
>Her

I wasn't offering up answers in the first place though. That was some other guy.

checked

traps make better girls

I'm heterosexual, not pansexual, so, no.

Yeah I know: Women are batshit and they're difficult; but I still love them. You cannot beat the real thing as far as I'm concerned.
Also traps and what not are all mad as fuck, so don't go acting like they don't have their own shit you'll have to put up with if you use them as anything more than a fuck.

linetrap was so mutch hotter before the nasty fake tits

Fuck only.

Would you date a transistor

ugly as fuck, also sucks at sc2

No but I would fuck up a transmission.

I'm transgender and I have a cis boyfriend
But I would date another trans, yeah

No but I'd fuck one
Enough chan overload has made me go from

>traps are pretty hot
To
>traps are degenerate mentally ill suicidal narcissists who should be exterminated
To
>Traps are degenerate mentally ill suicidal narcissists and thats why they're hot

Also I now enjoy early stage slightly off from passable ones knowing they're in the process of feminization.

If she was hot like linetrap yes.

No.
Because I'm not gay

What's the device he's holding-- a dick radar?

dude, where do I get one?

Alright chris

I love pussy too much

Transgender is a fucking joke

The simplest answer...

No as I'm not a deranged faggot.

Same, but I have a cis girlfriend.

No. Then again I've never met anyone that I could stomach AND fuck. Unfortunately I like my soliderity to be with quiet people.

Would you purchase pepsi in a coke bottle?

As I'm not gay no I wouldn't.

You got it all wrong. You must be in usa or europe. Just get a girl from a 3rd world country that can barley speak english. Like no more than %9. The less you speak her language the less verble communication and more physical communication. Shel know her pace too. She knows if she shit test to the point were you hate her she wont have anywere to go in your country or money or citizenship. She wont speak alot. She will fuck you, have your kids, clean your house , do you laundry, cook you food from her country. Classic easy hot controlable bang maid! So happy to be outside her shithole 3rd world country and into your 1st world section 8 apartment with electrocity and running water and toilets that flush paper.

Fuck NO!

only a faggot would

Id let the one on black blow me if was on drugs but id proboly hate my self right after

she is quite cute, seen her in one tournament last year. would date.

Sauce on this pic? Is that chick a dude? Who is it?

nope

Im still not sure, is a girl that becomes a boy and looks almost like a boy still called a she?

Currently am dating a trans girl. Not sure why people are calling trans insane since she isn't. I did start dating her when she way nearly done with transitioning so that could have been the reason, hormones more stable or something?

Yeah I also have known a few good ones. I like those girls who deeply enjoy sex and see no problem when the guy asks for sex. Feminists would blow your dick 2 times in a year and not allow you to ask. Only when they're horny. Stupid politics. A real comradely girl would do it everyday for you. But we talk beyond normies here.