Why do we exist ?

why do we exist ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theladies.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no reason.
There is also no reason to need a reason.

Random concurrence of events. There is no purpose to our existence, it simply is.

Just to suffer.

kys

Then when will it end?

Because a very specific long line of people fucked.

to fight the entropy

When you die, of course.

To fuck bitches, and get money.

To post dank memes

To eat, to drink, to shit 'n piss and to fuck

this and
this also this

every night i can feel my leg

To post better memes

Was thinking the same thing they say we already live in hell . Feel like shit the cycle is shit. Work . Eat sleep. Sex . Carss house all the fuking same day in day out . Get money survive all for the fuking high up elites . Fuk them reptils .

Existence is nothing if there's no one to experience it. So in a way, universe exist as long as we exist. When you die, universe dies with you.

I didnt wear protection when I fucked your mom.

Fucking japs need to be eradicated.

Is good.

Literally this. To procreate.

To make whatever created us entertained.

Essentially and most simply; the thing we all exist within is refining itself through its cells.

We are those cells.

Please help it and an hero now.

Any answer involving a creator isn't a satisfactory answer (not that there IS a satisfactory answer) because then I one would ask "why the creator exist?" and it wll go on, and on, and on, and on...

Initiation to the afterlife. It's all a big game of trials and tests. Anyone who tells you different is just another part of the game.

Something made all of this happen, and I bet it's laughing like a kid frying ants with a magnifying glass.

no reason, doesn't mean that it's meaningless or that meaning even means anything at all. Read Camus boy

Proof?

who knows. but in life, you should always try to do the best you can. funny thing is that most times things really do turn out to be better... ya sound like an asshole i know!

Dear God I need fucking SAUCE!

The Creator exists to remember.

We exist to survive, to repopulate, and to evolve.

Humans, like most known organisms, live only to pass on their genes. Humans are no different. Humans, no matter what they say, crave sex on a subconscious level as a result of the primal need to reproduce. The fact that it feels good is just incentive.

In conclusion, your only purpose is to do your best to be productive in the community and continue on the species. Some humans aspire to bigger things though.

But what made IT happen?
What is laughing at IT laughing at us?

You see, there can never be an answer. We can't answer our existence without bringing up a creator, but when we do so, it raises more questions.

Holy shit, why did I think all of this? I literally want to kill myself right now.

natural selection and descent with modification.

the real issue is that we're now highly aware of our own existence.

this makes things...complicated (as you've pointed out.)

for the love of God give me some source

Yeah, dude. Go smoke something.

Calm down. In the end, does it really matter? No.

Take it easy.

>to eat
>to shit
>to have sex
>repeat

>Girls from Russia. Plenty of Galleries

theladies.pw

We live 13.8 billion years into what we can see of our existence. Our lifespans take up .0000000089% of the current time elapsed in total. We live on a space that is so infinitely small compared to the universe, the difference is billions of times greater between the size of us and atoms. We are a law of nature such as the four forces or the elements. We have no purpose. If we did, what would it be? to get heaven or other higher planes of existence? what is the point of those? If they exist and humans are special, why create a universe so vastly large for something so vastly small. We are a minuscule cosmic accident that neither needs nor has a purpose.

I feel as though i should not have visited that website. i feel disturbed....

Easy to find a purpose, but that answer is different for everyone.

Because our parents fucked.

We exist to make Jews wealthy.

>There is also no reason to need a reason.
Fuck me, that statement's gonna keep me awake tonite

You don't have a reason unless you give yourself one.

Why?

> first you're born, and that's lucky to begin with... now...
> you and everyone else are give 24 hours every single day
> you had 24 hours today too
> if you don't die tomorrow, you will have 24 hours too
> just like everyone else
> the same time
> yes
> so?
> what are you gonna do with that time?
> cry?
> are you gonna waste it?
> are you gonna jerk off and throw away all of your youth?
> let me tell you something
> it's already too late
> it doesn't matter how old you are
> it's very late
> do what you must
> wanna be a fucking retard? go be a retard, but do it today, just make sure you're the biggest retard, at least
> or
> do you wanna be happy?
> then do that
> picture yourself in your head, takes just 2 minutes
> imagine you're happy
> what do you see around you, now that you're imagining yourself being happy?
> do you see your family and loved ones around you, cheering you up while you're competing against a bunch of buff dudes lifting the heaviest shit around?
> do you see those muscles?
> do you see everyone, do you listen to them?
> fine, then that's probably your goal
> do what you must to achieve that
> or do you see yourself closing that deal that will give you tons of money so you can finally stop working your ass off and go live in some paradise island?
> do what you must to achieve that
> obviously, man, you're here to be happy
> and you only have one vehicle for that... your body, take care of it, don't fucking joke, it's serious shit
> you're here to enjoy the fucking life that was given to you
> do that

Does no one actually know why or are you all just trolling?

It's not that hard

the reason is simple enough

you come here to be happy

To sperg.

bc of every thought that ever existed.
t; we will always exist. we (the real us) are eternal.

We're batteries for the matrix. Didn't you see the movie?

There is no purpose or point other than making yourself comfortable on this floating pile of rock and dirt.

to see shit like this

To love,
u fucking fag

To reproduce, only reason

to browse Sup Forums

because we keep reproducing

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you ain't been to church in a while. What a dumbass question. Get yourself to church!

To die

the meaning of life is to end

Well one day your dad got super fucking horny and fucked the shit out of your mom until he couldnt hold it and splashed his juices all up inside her. Best possible scenario is that they were both madly in love with eachother and decided to have you in advance so they could have someone to take care of them when they expire and keep there genes going. Other times its not so great, sometimes the condom fails and sometimes even abortions fail but you should know all about that right OP?

Life is Cosmo's meme

This... bet this user has contemplated fullfilling all his darkest desires and then an heroing too. Glad I'm not alone in this vast void.

Holy fucking vag infection

To be the creators of AI. we are, evolutionarily speaking, the futures creators. Our legacy will end with the immortal machine. Humans will never discover the answers and will die before we ever developed the technology to get off this rock. Too many threats exist for humans to live long. Just make sure you're keeping that sac of meat ( your body) happy as you can for the short time you're here. Welcome death like an old friend. We start from nothing and we will end as nothing

Born by yourself
Die by yourself
In the meantime get money

I just wanna know who's taking this photo. They gotta vomit

Ahh the smell of fried ants...you never forget!

Bump

believing there is a why and not just a what proves you are a child who is not ready for real life.

A simulation, maybe to see if we can figure it out, maybe just to see how things play out, not sure. But there's a very good chance, I would say a 99% chance that everything is just a simulation. It would be less likely that things are not.

Because millions of years ago there were some monkeys that fucked more lady monkeys than all the other monkeys by having more complex thoughts. So then they used their smarts to save more food and think about things over the course of more millions of years. So now we're here with a lot of food and resources thinking about really stupid shit.