instaud.io/NWD
archived.moe/b/last/50/724670400/
youtube.com/watch?v=68z19wp6Cqc&bpctr=1489027427
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 pruned

?

HALE HORTLER

no active thread?

Does someone have the Jayden Pics? Or the .onion link?

instaud.io/NWI
instaud.io/NWs
instaud.io/NWD

any news on this?

Can´t find anything m8, im also curios if there is any video out there...

there are no videos and the pictures are in the archives posted in literally every "deepercutz" general.

there is no video, yet

marcel himself said there is no video

No there aren't.. Heres pretty much everything there is.

but i really wonder why there arent pics u can see more on

lol, nice trolls.
i saw the vids but they are really boring

obviously u troll.
marcel himself said there isnt one, yet

because marcel isn't only too daft to commit suicide, he's also not smart enough to produce good content

liar! where is the proof?
the link to the vids was in a old thread, dont remember the url

I'd let Messy Heße go super saiyan on my boipucci.

I still wonder why the cops claim there's a video.

because its true. dont let u troll by these new faggs. i'll serarch for the source. stay tuned

its kinda part of the german media
they also report about Sup Forums like its the "darkweb", saying criminals gather here and sell drugs, weapons etc.
they write shit and lies all day and delete any comments that try to prove them wrong

they probably mistook the audio files for videos in the screenshots

I did too at first.

A lot of people in the thread did to be fair

Noticed this too. Degenerate deutsche media. Bereicherung, wir schaffens, fucked up heads.

Sup Forums is a hugebox, simply cool anons ;)

Audio files?

Marcel send voice recordings to his friend. Got links if you want to listen

Did the cops arrest his chat friend?

Why not?

I think he was taken in for questioning, but not put under arrest.

And yeah here you go:
instaud.io/NWs
instaud.io/NWI
instaud.io/NWD

Here are the translations as well:

1. "No more desire to have to work. It's obviously the only reason. I'd have to write my applications soon (job search) but meh."
2. "Nah, I'm not able to get the situation with the noose working. I could hang myself there but I just killed the neighbor. Doesn't feel that special tbh. My Hand is bleeding and is the only thing annoying me a bit right now. Just got rid of the blood, one of my shoes is bloody but it's alright. I think I'm going to give myself up in a few days and enjoy the jail life. Maybe I'll get another neighbor over here and do the same with them. I'd have two killings on my hand then. *sigh*, my knife is still upstairs."
3. "I should get a girl to follow me here, I could rape her. By the way, Jadens guts feel really weird, I'm just able to pull them out of him, eww.. god."

Taken in for questioning. Later released AFAIK

This is now a get thread

Get

No, it is not

Well the get thread has started

Dubs get

I'm from Herne .. can't believe this really has happened here..

What is wrong with these kids?

How many in herne?

Links legit.

Bild in Internet-Forum aufgetaucht: Zeigt es Marcel H.?
02.24 Uhr: Am späten Abend war in einem Internet-Forum ein Bild aufgetaucht, dass eine Person, die Marcel H. ähnlich sieht, rauchend auf einem Bahnsteig zeigt. Die Polizei überprüfe das, sagte die Sprecherin. Zunächst konnte sie nicht bestätigen, dass es sich um den Flüchtigen handelt. Eine Festnahme habe es bislang nicht gegeben.

here they talk about the picture of home smoking on a station

of him... sorry. it's late.

What do you mean how many

what a fucking weirdo. this guy has serious psychological issues.

Yeah its all so fucked man. I was on the original thread and have been following it pretty much constantly ever since. Its all so fucking twisted

I said it before and I'll say it again. I bet the hair on my scrotum that Stabby McFuckface here is already in anime-land. Seriously, where the fuck is he supposed to go? Everyone and their mother looks for him. Besides that, it's cold as fuck out there and without proper warm clothing he wont make it very long.

Just send him your keks and he'll be alright by the magic of memes

Over here it's common thing to have garden rentals.. like a big area with about 50 gardens people are able to rent.. they think he might have stayed in one of the garden houses last night

wait really? thats some amazing insight. thanks for sharing!

I'm sitting at the sources :-D know a few people that knew him and his family..

marcel said he is still in 2nd victims apartment and tortured her to get credit card data and so on
he also said he checked the daily rhytm of the neighbours so he can let the victims mails & packets disappear without being noticed and he ordered tons of food and stuff so he wont have to leave the aparment

on a scale from 1-10, how fucking furious are his relatives?

Thanks user.

Marcel is psychological very instable.
He's justifying his struggle every normal person have on a daily bases with killings.

Naja wenn man hier immer alles glaub was die Leute Schreiben würde ich bald behaupten das gerade die Sonne um die Uhrzeit in Deutschland scheint. Wenn du den doch so nahe stehst dann wirst du doch bestimmt Kontakt zu Ihm haben. Und wissen wo er schläft oder ? Aber mal egal, mal was anderes wo steckt den eigentlich seine Familie die Mamma und Papa ? Von denne hört man nichts leben die überhaupt noch oder waren die gleich das erte Opfer ?

You're welcome. And yeah thats exactly it. He has no legitimate reason for what he has done, it was just a senseless kill on a young, innocent child. Its devastating really

His parents belong to the bandidos which is a biker gang.. known for how can I put it... aggressive behaiviour? So I'll let you guess how the feel and what they'd wish to do with him right now

Where do u got that info?

Alter ... natürlich kann jeder was behaupten und in die Welt setzen aber was wäre bitte der Sinn hier?
Ich habe nie behauptet dass ich ihn persönlich kenne.. er wohnt im dannekamp ich an Crange.. daher ist es doch klar dass man Leute kennt die ihn auch kannten.. vor allem auch Leute aus seiner Nachbarschaft.. was mir erzählt wird teile ich gerne.. und was mir erzählt wird lese ich nicht in irgendwelche än Foren sondern von Freunden, die mich auf dem laufenden halten..

Never said all that.

Hallo Bild Zeitung degenerate.

You forget the woman and probably her daughter?

That's what muslims do too.

I don't live too far away from the family.. it's a quite area.. people know each other and of course talk..

why do you assume anybody with glasses and a discontent looking gaze is automatically a cuck?

Google

It's not like the Bandidos are a world wide MC.... And not every Member or relative is a criminal.

I didn't mean to say so.. thus they are against child abuse.. and I think this is more than that

The murder of the woman is still unconfirmed and in previous threads people have been picking apart the imagine and noticing things which make it look like a PS job. Not sure what to believe when it comes to the woman, just gotta wait for the feds to find a body i guess

schönen gruß und mein Dank an die Beamten, welche sich die ganze Nacht auf diesen Foren rumtreiben müssen um weiter zu kommen! :-* wird aber sicher fruchten

Hab ich mir auch schon gedacht.. bestes Beispiel war wohl das Foto am
Hbf

Amateure.
Anis Amri mit 14 Asylanträge, 14 IDs, Waffe, etc.

Und die haben onaniert. ;)

>schönen gruß und mein Dank an die Beamten
halt einfach dene verfickte fresse du spaSSt

schiess los Bruder. ferner hier. was sagt man gerüchteweise?

ach glaub ich nicht...
Alle Beamten hier mal ein "imafag" in die runde

Ferner hier? Was erzählst du

er postet hier persönlich. das ist die einzige aktuelle quelle, da er seine sim-karte losgeworden ist
also sind seine posts hier, die confirmed wurden, glaubwürdiger als irgendwelche aufmerksamkeitssuchende fotzen wie du, die jemanden kennen, der jemanden kennt, der wen kennt, der mal wen getroffen hat, der mit wem verwandt ist der ihn mal gesehen hat als er die haare geschnitten hat
also fresse halten und verpiss dich zurück aufs pr0 du fotze

Na aber die Beamten bemühen sich doch auch nur Ihn zu finden schau mal auf FB was da los ist da kämpft ein Beamter alleine um ihn zu vernunft zu bringen der gute MANN ! So sind wir doch etwas SAVE aber die beamten Sagen uns ja leider auch nichts. Aber was ist den nun ist es mit dem zweiten Opfer wirklich bestätigt wurden wo er sich als Soldat ausgegeben hat um in die Wohnung zu kommen und die dann gefoltert hat um an die Daten zu kommen bis die Frau Tod war ? Ihr seid doch alles Insider

Wer hat den ein Onion Link für das DeepWeb zu dem Forum ?

archived.moe/b/last/50/724670400/
haha

ALLE DEGENERIERTE BEAMTE MAL
WIR SCHAFEN ES!
>[Vagina Raute]

lmao ;))

Ich dachte hier geht's ums Infos teilen? Was ist dein Problem..
Wahrscheinlich irgendein hässliche Mongo der sich hinter seinem Bildschirm versteckt aber seinen verfaulten Mund nicht aufbekommt in der REALEN Welt... sich mit nem Mädel anzulegen. Komm mal klar junge

Habe nie behauptet was hier erzählt wird ist Lüge, habe nur erzählt was ich weiß du Affe

>Wer hat den ein Onion Link für das DeepWeb zu dem Forum ?
hier

youtube.com/watch?v=68z19wp6Cqc&bpctr=1489027427

Deutschfaden!

speak english you goddamn nazis

>Wer hat den ein Onion Link für das DeepWeb zu dem Forum ?
There is no onion link. There never was. It was posted here. No video either

MÖGEN DIE SPIELE BEGINNEN

IHR KENNT DIE REGELN DER DONNERKUPPEL, ZWEI GEHEN REIN, EINER KOMMT RAUS!

ZWEI GEHEN REIN, EINER KOMMT RAUS !

ZWEI GEHEN REIN, EINER KOMMT RAUS!

Just learn German already. It's the language of our Lord and Savior MechaHitler

Lernen Deutsch, du Affe.

Deep Web ist scheisse und illegal.

Sup Forums ist deep genug ;)

Lol

kek

musste ehh bald lernen wenn wir wieder loslegen

Drecks Bullen und Lügenpresse-Gewürm raus aus meinem Sup Forums

REEEEEEE

Krass, wenn ich mir seine Stimme anhöre würde ich nicht darauf kommen, dass er ein gestörter Mörder ist. Er redet so sachlich und normal, als wäre nichts passiert.

Hört sich herbe eiskalt an...

Wie oft redest du mit Mördern?

Ich kenne ihn persönlich er ist ein Nerd ohne Gewissen
Seine Eltern kommen aus der Mittelschicht und Marcel war schon früh in psychologischer Behandlung da er vom Vater missbraucht wurde in jungen Jahren, er ist Letztendlich ein Opfer unserer menschenfeindlichen Gesellschaft, er wohnt bei mir gegenüber,
ich weiss wo er sich gerade aufhält...
Hätte nicht gedacht das er wirklich so weit gehen würde
Als nächstes werden die Zeitungen berichten das seine Mutter aufgefunden wurde,
Er wird sich nach Holland absetzen, zur Familie seiner Mutter, die sind in der Politik,
Marcel ist in Wahrheit ein Bot aus Russland

>herbe
kreis dortmund confirmed?

Es gibt keine Videos, nur diese Fotos.

Man erkennt die Kinderleiche mit einigen Einstichwunden und das blutüberströmte Gesicht.

hast du fein gemacht.

was ist eigentlich oben rechts auf dem bild in seiner hand?
sticht er da mit nem stift in die leiche oder was?