Life is good, my Sup Forumsrethren.

pics?

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

Fuck no. She is a high level lady in our city. I'm not jeopardizing that. She looks body-wise like an older Caprice. Her face is freckled with prominent cheekbones and dark hair.

A tart for her age.

7/?

SAUCE!

8/?

holy fuck

Which two Milfs would you pick to have a threesome with?

9/?
i think that's it for now. gonna wait for someone else to contribute.

Pics or didn't happen your lying potato

that's some serious shit talking right there.

How dare you hide things from your Sup Forumsrethren

my friends mom

Money.

This is my moms best friend sucking my cock

Mine in the middle there

Why are you friends with 5 yr olds. That bitch looks 30 tops.

that is your mom? what is her name?

Sure, sure...

That's not even the same woman you fuck child

Guys, I've been here for nine years. I know what happens when a random pic is posted.

>pic related

Cailin

She's 37. She's amazing.

>Girls from Russia.. Plenty of Galleries//

theladies.pw

Bump

1 and 5 user

well i think a few more couldn't hurt.

10/?

11/?

12/?

13/?

in your fucking dreams

why the fuck did she leave the hair on the inside of the labia? but shave everything else

14/?

15/?

that shave style is called "shave only what i can reach"

want milf spy shots?

16/?

18/?

Ye i used to have to shave my ex's cunt around there and her asshole

112/?

you got it.

i used to to with my last gf, id leave her pubes but basically wax everything from above her clit hood to beyond her bumhole

and then id blow a raspberry on said asshole and then id eat her out while waiting for the pizza to get deivered

they deliver pizza to trailer parks these days, huh?

My ex's asshole taste like candy, not even slightly joking

wow

Dude you post this faggy shit every thread. Nobody gives a fuck about your cringy fb pics....hurr pic 2 4 a 3 sum

fuck yeah. all the trailers here have 3 car garages, swimming pools in their backyards, and a golf course to look at.

im glad these small pizza places exist, they have these nuances in their sauce or dough recipes that really let you taste the difference.

how the Jacks on your side?

or like skin. i mean, i can get that it would, most of these lotions and body washes chicks use are fruity as fuck, but an asshole is gross if you rim it before she takes a shit.

then it tastes like peanuts.

I'd imagine it would be more gross post shit ?

My god that's perfect.

post shit the rectal cavity is empty (more or less) so if she knows how to use a wet wipe i dont see the problem.
my gal liked, she actually liked doing it, like really liked, massaging my prostate with her finger when she blew me. she would stop blowing and focus on her finger movements.

like, you could actually see it in her eyes that she was enthralled in the act of it.

id blow a hefty load, and shed giggle making these brash comments about how my asshole feels tighter than her puspus.

she was a freak.

but we had an enema attachment put on our shower head, like, there is the main shower head and this piece right behind it that screws on and you can adjust it to either flow through the attachment or the shower head.

i still have the hose and attachment but i rarely use it cause i dont care much for anal play when im alone.

My MILF wife...

What do you think of her?!...

better from the front

holy shit her tits are perfect is she lactating?

I don't think plastic surgeons can add lactation modules, but science is advancing every day so what do I know.

more pls

Not lactating. She's 47...

Sup Forums is slow today

> not lactating

i wonder why.

some more?

Left

My friend's mum

Why is my bait not hooking?

If you're implying that she should be constantly impregnated I wouldn't disagree with you...

any pussay?

Here you go!...

Please post more of this hot milf!

dump all you got man

Please say there is more

Holy FUCK she's perfect. MOAR!