twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friday

The lsd trip in Taking Woodstock

Easy Rider

Trainspotting

Trainspotting
Pulp Fiction
Requiem For a Dream

Every movie that portrays them in a positive light.

Wolf of Wall Street has several varying filters and effects depending on what they're consuming onscreen

>Requiem For a Dream
lol. cool movie but no

leaving las vegas is all i can think of rn... just alcohol though so not as cool c:

Limitless.

Dead Man's Shoes

That film was fucked up

DUDE

SWEET

JUST

Reefer Madness

>doing drugs

fucking degenerates

Tron

>caring about what other adults do with their lives
>thinking you have the moral position to judge other people

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=QCtlgWbNwLg
Watch it now faggot!

fear and loathing in las vegas

Inherent Vice captures the haze of being high perfectly. Pineapple Express captures the high and drug dealing aspects well too

absolurely not requiem for a dream at least

>drug dealing
nah

Super High Me is pretty accurate in the way it shows that if you smoke weed heavily every day you turn into a moronic man-child with low test

Kids

Most High

Spun, even tho its a little over the top.

Christiane F

the movie or the action bronson music video???

inherent vice

literally none of them

RFAD is absolutely the most accurate film depicting drug use and more importantly their effect on the character's lives.

Anyone who says otherwise has no idea about the topic or simply didn't understand the film.

I hope you never have a headache, or get sick, you stupid faggot.

When it got to white peoples shadows it just started skipping whi-whi-whi. For an hour and 40 minutes

>wild hallucinations because speed

Why are you wishing him nice things? This isn't how insults work, user.

No, it doesn't. Boogie Nights gets it better and it's not even about drugs.

No I'm just picturing that retarded twat in a doctors office screaming DRUGS R 4 DUHGUNUHURTS!! When they doctor is trying to proscribe him antibiotics for the infected bedsores on his fat ass.

Scarface. Every time you do decent coke for 15-20 minutes you feel like just Tony Montana, jou fuckin cock-a-roacha.

not a film but was watching american dad earlier and was lmaoing at how accurate their depiction of a marijuana high is. usually cartoons make it out to be a hallucinogenic or some shit.

>cartoons make it out to be a hallucinogenic or some shit
what do you think it is?

>this town is like one great big chicken just waiting to get plucked

Enter the Void with DMT.

not a hallucinogenic thats for sure

then what is it?

not a hallucinogen

A Serious Man gets the feeling of smoking weed down perfectly

so DMT is a dull masturbatory piece of shit? guess I'll be avoiding it.

Underrated as fuck. Great cast in a well directed film.

came here to post this.

Morality is objective and no amount of drugs will make up for your lack of friends.

Spun
Natural Born Killers

Why do people use drugs?
I've used and either didn't enjoy or didn't get much out of those experiences. They play a big role in society, and I'm curious about their appeal and cultural influence.

inb4 fedora says Tylenol is a drug
You know what the fuck I mean.

Any film with Salvador Dali.

I'm not that guy but the first clause of this post is clearly false, for it necessitates a god, or other standard by which morality is perennial, unchanging, constant, exterior to the concerned parties. In the final analysis, no such standard exists.

"B-but the Golden Rule", you will try to say. "B-but certain principles have always applied, to the point of being obvious." Obvious to humans, perhaps. Notice how immediately anthropocentric and local your conceit is, and how it always and only ever concerns one group of organisms. At no point do you consider the prey's point of view, or even run the thought experiments concerning intelligent space aliens - whether benevolent or malevolent, they always problematize the matter further. And then there's the possibility of biological immortality to consider. The point being that for each caste, what is perfectly mundane and justifiable to the one may be abhorrent or "unpleasant" to the other, even if the lower organism is not itself in a position to articulate ethical notions.

No, quite the opposite, the only thing absolute about morality is that it is absolutely relative, as a function of (among other variables) whatever type of organism you happen to be, what historical period you happen to be living in, what religion you had no choice but to be born into and instructed in, etc.

Emmanuel Kant can eat a dick, his philosophies are based on a logical fallacy anyway.

This Is The End, especially the scene where they sit in front of a tv for hours cause that's generally what happens