Confession thread. Tell your darkest secrets

Confession thread. Tell your darkest secrets.

I secretly want to be kidnapped by a mafia group. To be feminized and pimped. I wouldn't offer any resistance because I'm pretty submissive.

I dry humped with my mum once, dick would of been inside if not for her pjs

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

When I was Twelve I killed my family cat, then buried the body in the woods. Family still thinks that she just moved away.

I own a Natural Selection shirt and am very, very interested in Columbine. That's about it.

Suppose the only other thing was that I cut my right wrist all to fuck in a school bathroom once then went home and tried to drown myself :)

I secretly want an older man to treat me like a child on the internet and like... prey on me. I don't even know how to go about getting that to happen.

used to pretend to be a lesbian girl on omegle to get weeb girls to send nudes over kik

if femanon, very easy
if user, a bit harder but if you're young looking we could find someone to groom you

i love sucking off fat mexican men. im white, m

If you do, murder them when they show up.

Or torture them, film it and upload it. I'm talking ripping nails out, removing teeth, sawing the lips off, burning the eyes out, slowly removing testicles, feeding severed fingers to them...

The real shit, user.

Ive jacked off to horses fucking on youtube

I shut other people out because in reality I hate myself and refuse to believe that other people don't hate me, even though logically it doesn't make sense; I'm a giving person, I try to settle any fights between my friends, I tutor children for free, I fix up friends and family's computers, I try to do everything I can to be a better person, and really can't think of any things I've done that would make me a horrible person, and yet the thought still wrestles itself to the front of my mind constantly. This unending feeling that no matter what I do, I'm awful and evil by my nature, and all I'll ever do is hurt the people around me. I then hide all of my feelings with jokes and memes whenever they get brought up in a conversation, solely because I know I can make people laugh by doing that and I'd rather see them smiling than depressed about my shitty mental state.

Actually, I do look very young... I have a testosterone deficiency. If you have kik I can show you? Little shy about showing it here

I'd probably go into it with them knowing I'm in my 20s but with me acting like I'm 12 or so.

i dunno if I could kill someone :u

>i dunno if I could kill someone :u

DO IT, DO IT NOW

LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU, ANAKIN

I did actually consider back in the day helping that one organization trap pedos by pretending to be a child. I'd do it pretty well.

just afraid I'd get off on it

>Actually, I do look very young
that really does help. Are you after more roleplay where you both know whats going on, or do you want a guy to genuinely prey on you?

>If you have kik I can show you?
I'm happy to take your word for it user, not an homo myself

sucked my bestfriends cock while high when i was 12

got any bait u wanna share?

Little bit of column a, little bit of column b?

I could just go on roblox or something and pretend to be a kid if I wanted, heard there's a pretty bad population there, but that kind of thing is a little scary. I don't really know how far I'd go.

I used to buy cigs for a 14 year old girl in exchange for blowjobs. I'm currently 20. Never got the chance to fuck tho.

I saw a childhood friend's penis and thought that his foreskin was just a sign of him being a Canadian

I'm in the same situation in a lot of ways, a burning and strange self hatred at my core. I'm slowly getting over it, just using it as an energy, I'm more concerned with the fact that I lost the ability to really feel emotions. I'm in a grey hell and just want something to make me feel whole. Anyway good luck on your ride, hope you're good.

My aunt gave me a hand job when I was 14. First sexual experience was my aunt giving me a hand job. I liked it. I cummed in understand a minute. She walked in on me looking at a playboy my friend let me borrow. She was drunk at my dad's wedding party he was having for his best friend growing up. She never talked about it or brought it and nether did it. There was a couple of times I wanted to ask her to do it again but was scared too. Then my first girl let me fuck her and I didn't care after that.

:( I have no secrets.

That's all? I have a full on zoo fetish.

I do almost everything because in some way I get off on it, like even opening doors for people and shit I just get off massively on it. Not like full orgasm but it just does something for me.

Bullshit

Same to you bud

I download my torrents... Without seeding afterwards.

I love too much, I care too much but I can never show it. I can't even identify non obvious feelings (excitement or just deep sadness) everything is just like ambient ya know? Idk I just wish someone could understand what I mean without trying to argue, I just want to meet a chick who lets me love them.

>Little bit of column a, little bit of column b?
roleplay is easier to keep going since neither of you wants to push it to the point of breaking the illusion, but lacks some of the thrill of doing it for real

>I could just go on roblox or something and pretend to be a kid if I wanted, heard there's a pretty bad population there
yeah, can work. roblox, shit like musical.ly, any open community with a lot of early teens is going to have a bunch of older guys joining up.

>I don't really know how far I'd go.
set yourself some hard limits ahead of time - if you hit that point, break off and have a cooling down period while you think about it. there are limits as to how far it's even possible to go.

You're right. Dunno where I'd find someone to roleplay it really

I once stole a pack of cigarettes from my stressed out friend and it led him to a small breakdown, he's trans now but quit smoking. Fag.

I hugged my mom from behind one day, wrapping my arms over her breasts and started grinding my cock into her.. she was loving it! I think I might get a bit more friskier next time.. maybe move one my hands down her pussy.

online ageplay with a predator angle? with a (possibly) cute, young-looking guy? probably a lot easier than you'd think, you tick some boxes.

Several times i planned to rape my neighbor daughters but never got the courage to do it

I couldn't get girls interested in me so I told a couple I was gay. Now all these girls want to hang out with me all the time. Now I have plenty of girlfriends without any sex! lmao.

my bank pin is 5415

Ooh. Fair, I guess. Gotta find a site tho?

I think I'm cute, at least...

delete this post

When I was 15 I was using a public toilet during a break and got horny. After I finished masturbating, I looked up and over the top of the cubical some old dude was just ducking down. I don't know how long he was there and I didn't see his face.

That's not the secret, though. The secret was that I got off on it. My heart was racing and I was scared but to be honest I enjoyed it... :/

i am strongly turned on by girls in diapers

did he show you it while you guys were coming home from school on the short bus?

I hate dondald thrump but voted for him for spite and want to see the world burn

i almost fucked an 11 yo when i was 15 and almost fucked a 9yo when i was 14

>once

user, I hate to tell you, but you're not remembering everything that happened.

You were sexually abused as a child.

>tried

She did.

Probably not the first time you witnessed an animal being killed, tbh.

I get the feeling there's a lot of butterflies in here.

When my cousin-in-law visits me and goes out with my wife i jack off with her dirty panties and smear just enough come on her clean ones

Everytime I am in the bathroom and having a hard time trying to piss cause people are walking near me. I think of Darth Sidious saying "Let the hate flow through you..." and when I start to piss I imagine him saying "Goooooooooood"

I spied on my roommates gf using the bathroom for years!

I love showing off my gf. I don't want anyone to sleep with her and cuck me but I love knowing men want her

again, not much of a judge of dudes but probably fine

fetlife is a popular one, never used it much myself but there's no harm setting up a profile.

You might get some luck on some subreddits/tumblr communities and even /soc/. Plenty of people out there into ageplay of different kinds.

Butterflies?

Gee thanks mister user.
I'm gonna be a reverse creep now. c:

I get hard by watching slim teen girls get fucked by either fat, ugly or old men.

Same thing with my wife.

It's a terrible drug

sucked my best friend's cock multiple times while high, I was like 15-17

my pleasure user

always happy to help a sub into the exciting world of D/s

It's good, though. I might even love it if a dude fucked her.

MOOODS

Idk about that. You do you but I just like knowing my girl gets other men hard.

Jeff not really a secret bro

>I'm an alcoholic, just barely. >Heard alcohol makes your cum taste bad.
>Wife gave me head, rare occasion
>This time she let me pop in her mouth
>Orgasmicbliss.jpg
>Wonder if alcohol made it taste so bad she'll never do it again.
>Research doesn't look promising.
>I'll see for myself.
>Get drunk
>Taste cum.
>Just tip of tongue.
>Pretty sure Ill never get head from her again, because I'm a God Damn faggot now.
This was yesterday

Oh it'll never happen, though. She's not like that.

So what's she look like?

I am seriously thinking on going to a third world country to buy a qt to be my wife and dont die all alone

when im driving in my car, i act extremely autistic. i yell random shit and say the most autistic things ever imaginable. it only happens while driving, though.

Me too.. I lost my virginity to a male pitbull when I was 13. Have been a zoophile ever since. I'm gay for dog cock.

Mines short. She's Filipino. Great as and cute tits. They just got bigger thanks to her being on the pill again. Fantastic fuck. Not slutty in the slightest but I wish she was.

Lol calm down Freshman, Psych 101 is overrated. Also everyone knows Frued is bullshit

kek

I've never had sex that I didn't pay for, explicitly, and I hated every moment of those interactions.

I will soon have ~$1k in latex wear, and I have more pantyhose and spandex than most professional ballerinas I'd bet.

I'm a working robot, I only interact with humanity when at work.

shut the fuck up faggot
you're annoying as fuck
no, i'm not any of these people, nigger

Pic?

Anonymous 03/08/17(Wed)21:43:29 No.724850168▶
Ok I know this is a dumb question but google won't help me

When u guys are fucking a girl

Do u suck ur stomachs in or let ur stomachs loose and relaxed?

Fucking felt weird with my stomach loose n relaxed

N felt right with stomach sucked in but same time felt like I might be wasting energy faster.

I just started having sex

That's her.

My car's mom tried to friend me in the back of my fonger

Wut. How does that even work? Green text pls

Very conservative.

the most recent videogame i've played was like for playstation2, and i love all the time i've saved.
even if some of them new ones looks fucking cool, goddamit. but i still stay strong and choose life.

when i was 3 or 4, me and my cousin would suck each other off and play around. thinking back, i was more persistent with the whole thing. I molested my cousin i guess

She's adorable and I'd totally nail her.

This guy know what to do with the peds

Yes, Freud is bullshit.

But why did he make up the bullshit? He was covering for real phenomenon that Victorians were noticing. There were people who really did have a sexual fixation on their parents - because their parents literally fucked them. It was a way to "scientifically" explain away all these people getting these weird, intrusive ideas about fucking their parents. Something motivated him to come up with these ideas, he was probably abused himself and came up with this as his explanation.

Kind of like autism is the diagnosis used to cover mass produced DID.

Ikr

You have good taste sir.

Plz anyone I'm not trollin. I'm really that new.

I've accidentally drunk my own old piss because I fell for the piss in a bottle meme, ended up vomiting for over an hour and never pissed in a fucking bottle since

i seed torrents with malware in it

>Freud is bullshit
Fuck off evolutionist

I've always wanted there to be an actual zombie apocalypse.

Be as loose as you can be.
Stomach has to be as loose and relaxed as it can be. Your scrotum also.
It would be nice to be so relaxed, to the point of fartin'

I do that with my moms panties. I smell and taste her dirty panties while jacking off, then I cum on a pair of her clean panties, her pussy smells and tastes like heaven.. then I put them back in with the other clean ones. Or I cum on her dildo and my cum dries up on her dildos then she fucks her sweet pussy with my cum.

If she's on top, let loose. If not, suck it in a bit.

Me and my golden retriever have a very intimate relationship. She will curl up in my lap during movies, will sneak a kiss on my cheek, likes to sleep next to me in bed and will always try to be around me no matter where I am. She's learned to say I love you and she gets very angry when I have any female over such s my sister or mother
Pic isn't mine but looks very similar to her.

How old are you and your mom?

I figured out how to crack fucking Captcha so you don't have to click 12 fucking squares.

I secretly fantasize fucking a dragon