ITT post the biggest piece of shit on your national team

ITT post the biggest piece of shit on your national team.
> pic related

>I have a teammate wide open right next to me
>lol, better shoot from a tough angle instead

Did he single handedly lose the game for us?

I think there's a good argument that he did - everybody else looked decent and Bradley took all those fucking terrible corners. Besides that he was just absolute garbage. He needs to just throw in the towel at the national level.

Shitting on the only half-decent technical player you have.

>muh pacey nig-nogs

desu i dont know a single person on my national team

do we have a national team?

The only truly useless player last night.

That CAM role is perfect for Alli damn it.

I actually don't know.

By character, Özil

By uselessness, Götze

Seriously though what's happening to his face? It's like if Fiona from Shrek transformed from an ogre and it went wrong.

Bradley is not a half-decent technical player, he can't complete a pass and he has the first touch of Donald Trump.

>the only technical player

I've been defending this bald faggot for years but hell he hasn't been technical since his 2013 little run he had. Dude just consistently shits up the play and when all he needs to do is make one final pass he'll either hold it too fucking long or decide to shoot when he has no fucking leg or shot

Irish genetics

hes been absolutely awful lately though.

a couple of years ago he hit great form and did look like a decent player but he hasn't played like that in years. one season wonder kind of player

Irish potatonigger genes

this is the right answer

I see your Bradley and raise you this fucking piece of dog shit here.

Dwayne deRosario was hot shit a few years ago

Djourou always puts in great performances, apart from being at fault for a goal almost every match. So I'd have to say him, just for the blunder every match. I'd say Mehmedi, but he's at least been scoring recently.

>le belgium meme
Wondo is actually a decent poacher and makes a great bench option for chasing a lead. If you knew about tactics you would understand that.

usmnt is a team full of carbon copies second rate players

just scour africa and south america for talent and naturalize them

That's Bobby wood though, not badley