How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

shit gods, we losin em

We take off the skinny jeans and start acting like men again

Aw look their slaves are holding them out of the water how sweet.

try leaving the house every once in a while, you might just realize it's not as rampant as the internet and Sup Forums have you believing.

>acting like men
What does that even imply? A person of any gender can wear whatever size of jeans they want.

We ignore Jewish propaganda and and fat niggers with low self-esteem and go back to our jobs.

Pool's closed, pool has AIDS.

bring back jim crow

stop what?

Not suprised by a few mudsharks but the 5 niggers in a pool has got to be some kinda record.

triggered

grow up

Why? Who cares?

Go fuck some white bitches, then the ones you're fucking aren't doing whatever it is you think is so bad.

Otherwise... who gives a fuck. They're doing with their lives what they want.

If they want to fuck some dude that'll end up leaving them when they get pregnant... let them make that choice.

looks like the south

who gives a fuck about the south

>How do we stop this?

Why should you care? The only reason anybody could possibly object to this is if they had a chance with one of these girls, and instead she chose a different black. In which case it doesn't matter that the guy is black. You should be equally upset if she chose a white guy that isn't you.

Jeeze you racists are just so embarrassing to yourselves and you don't even know it. Which shames you even more. So why do you persist?

By telling americans to be more efficient with their wars & exploitation

Why are those girls floating in thin air??

Holy fuck i just developed terminal cancer

Call these guys.

This is actually true. I almost think that pic was staged, if not, sweet mother of god

You're in the wrong place, snowflake.

I'm not a special snowflake though I'm literally implying that anyone should be able to wear whatever kind of jeans they want. I'm saying that we should all be free.

There we go, now were getting somewhere

Those stupid niggers can have our useless white feminist women lol
I fuck eastern girls, they're cute and know their place

Deporting them back to Africa

Fucking fake ass shop.
Everyone knows niggers don't get in pools.
They're more afraid of the water than gremlins.

Are you retarded or blind or both?

Who cares. Like anyone of them would fuck OP. Also their is a drowning girl on the right

Pools closed

Who ya ganna call, spook busters!!

>How do we stop this?

Get your ass to the gym, neckbeard!

Its an american stereotype. Look up "african americans and swimming". They frequently joke and talk about hating swimming in american culture.

Trap them in a chamber and release my deadly Neurotoxin.

By the way, I got the idea from an old friend you all might know. He's pretty nice I'll give you all a hint..he has such an adorable little stash!

Wolves are superior to dogs retard. You are actually saying that blacks are also superior when you post this you moron.

these b****** are getting their tight young cunts destroyed and filled to the max why would they stop dating these niggars ...they are ruined forever.

checked and keked

welcome to hell

Nothing, let them date white women. We can tag the women as (damaged goods) so we know not to waste our time with them anymore. We should thank black guys for discovering the untrustworthy coal burners.

I understand why theres gated communities now. Keep the porch monkeys away. I should hang out at san fran more otten.

Good god let them have those second hand hoes. We gotta keep me pacified some how

Throw them a basketball?

Stop it? All those hoes are ugly. The best looking one is 4, on a good day. They can have em.

werks everytime

who cares? 5 ugly bitches in a poor mans pool.

End all welfare programs.

*tips fedora*

>being LITERALLY this stupid

Make the pool 7 feet deep

Deeper pools

Smaller pool or a limit on how many people can be in it at one time. Good luck.