It's my birthday today, nobody came to celebrate with me except mom and dad, broke up with my girlfriend today...

It's my birthday today, nobody came to celebrate with me except mom and dad, broke up with my girlfriend today, only got two gifts, some coolass shoes, and 20 dollars from my dad, I'm sad, if any of you could spare some money for a poor user to buy some games on steam to relieve my depression, or if you could buy me any game you can, i'll be so happy. therefore, thank you.

steamcommunity.com/id/saddumbgayretardfuck/wishlist/

happy birthday to me

Lol no.

Here's a pic of Jing Tian being hot as fuck. Happy Birthday

OP still alive?

yeh, here, haven't killed myself yet

Waa

Happy birthday user

Happy fapping user.

you got some cool ass shoes!? nobody got me any cool ass shoes for my bday. consider yourself fortunate you sperg fuck

Damn your life sucks. All my birthday's have been awesome as fuck and I'm 23 already

happy birthday user

Shoe me the shoes u fgt

I know what it's like to have no one around on your birthday, except Sup Forums i guess. sorry to hear about your gf btw.
itll get better user, but maybe try finding a hobby or something instead of vidya to fill your void.

wishing you a hopefully better birthday.
-user

fuck you guys. nothing better to do than make him feel worse on his b-day
faggots

When I am sad, I try to imagine myself ten years older making bullying to my actual self and then Im like nothing happens

Life is a bitch. My mother died on my birthday so eat your fucking cake and enjoy it.

Happy Birtday user.

I'm sorry to hear that, but lets not ruin OP's birthday with your shitty attitude

birthdays r just reminders that you havn't died yet. big fuckin deal.

Happy birthday user. Never forget that you do mean the world to your parents, and that you have some dope shoes. A lot of people have shitty parents, and some even have lame footwear.

You can make something of yourself by your own standards, don't worry about what other shitlords think. They didn't come celebrate with you because they're having a panic attack on their livingroom couch because thair shitty instagram post didn't get enough likes.

You are better than that.

You post here because you don't need validation for everything you do.

You posted here because you're sad that everybody else does.

You go be you, user, because you are fucking awesome.

Happy birthday user. I know that feels my dude. It gets better

Happy Birthday user

OP here. All of you, I so thankful, and happy to be born to live the same time as you. You are the real life MVPs. Love you anons.

Happy birthday user. much love from germany. my last days were pretty shitty too. keep fighting.

i was there. i was watching you. i saw what you did. happy birthday user. i know. i was inside.

It's my birthday today as well you fucking crybaby. Got 40 bucks and some people to visit and eat cake. Besides that I did what I normally did.

Fucking faggot.

love you too OP. no homo