Who is the lavren mayberry of Sup Forums?

who is the lavren mayberry of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdNz5_L6hXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to be Lavren's little tampon boy etc etc
Fuck that cunt

>mayberry

more like woulddefinitlyberry

>you will literally, genuinely, unfiguratively, never EVER have Lauren plop her little bum over your face and squeeze a big fat slimey dookie out of her puckered asshole straight into your mouth while she ruptures your testicles with her tiny hands then vomits onto your cock while she giggles gleefully and bounces up and down smearing more of her shit over your face until you black out from suffocating on her feces getting sucked into your trachea

jdimsa

She's so fucking cute.

Too bad she's a feminist cunt though.

I listened to the Bones of something something the other day, I didn't like it as much as Every Open Eye.

She used to be my qt waifu 5ever but I had to drop her because I have a limit of maximum of 5 qt waifus 5ever at any given time. Now that I dropped Cara Delevingne I am seriously considering introducing Lavren back. Thoughts?

Seek help.

I am an almost complete man. The last thing I need for happiness is a harem full of tip top qt waifus and impeccably structured waifu folders.

Seriously man just go book some time with a hooker

Senor Editor of Rotten Tomates

i'll allow it

Check out Stranger Things, she plays Mike.

>capeshit is ruining muh Sup Forums
>but this dude's here to save the day

xD (((((((reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)))))))

I listened to their stuff recently for the first time. It's really not bad and she is super fucking cute. I see why people waif her. She's a huge cunt, though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdNz5_L6hXc

I'm not sure I would be a hookers type.

Emma Watson

She looks like the type of woman who would be a cuckquean. Imagine you're married to her, but you're fucking different woman in bed. A hotter woman, with a more feminine body, who doesn't look like a 12 year old. And then Lauren is sitting in a chair a few feet from her own bed, just watching you two have sex. Her eyes wide and welling with tears, every once in a while you hear a soft sob.

As for her feet, she likes feeling owned. One of her favorite ways of feeling like a man's slutpet is to have her feet ejaculated on.

>ever having Cara "Body Like A Limousine" Delavingne on your roster

my dealer looks like a chav version of her, but a little too chav, she nags for hours on end, so I just quit weed because of it

>tfw met and hugged her at a meet n greet a few months ago
shit was magic breh

I would have hugged her with my cock from the inside.

AUDREY HEPBURN
U
D
R
E
Y

H
E
P
B
U
R
N

Cute but also an annoying feminist? Emma Watson

Pls refrain from making disparaging remarks about my pure waifu. Thanks in advance.

>troll the internet with femishit
>forget to make a decent album

Her sophomore was terrible.

Watson is not cute though

>expecting good music from women

lol

Guys I'm crying right now.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Lauren Mayberry. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.

Lauren really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

read, watch some interviews with her, look up some bad pictures, that will make her look realistic again

I was in love with Grimes until I saw her twitter, jesus christ lol

I used to feel the same about Maisie Williams, until I got over it.

I feel the same way about all 5 of my current tip top qt waifus, my good man. Life is tough this day and age.

I lift for her 2bh

My last name is Mayberry, so probably me.

I'm considering to go see her live even though I'm not as obsessed as you but that's the closest I'll ever get to her. I don't even like her music

>dumb anal loving sluts
Perfect

I like you.

Lauren looks like the kind of girl that needs to be owned.

Hear me out here. Her spoiled attitude is due to having rich parents. She acts like hot shit, due to her tiny stature and everyone looking up to her. She sees taller people (basically everyone) and gets jealous. And that leaves her unfulfilled. She needs a strong man to fuck the shit out of her. I'm talking bite marks, bruises, the whole nine yards. Pin this bitch up to a wall and just pound her pussy for like an hour. And afterwards, he start sthe cuddle and hold her in his arms as she sobs, realizing what kind of idiot she was. But now she's stuck in this feminist crusade of hers and if she turned her back on them, her fame would disappear instantly.

That's the kind of girl she is.

tl;dr- WOMANLETS
WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN

You should. They put on a pretty good show. And Lavren is qt as ever live.

>them mutual waifu feels

she reminds me of maisie and thats not a good thing

I don't have a big Lavren folder because there is really not as much Lavren content as for the other popular qt waifus, but I really like this gif. Also I was whistling and humming Chvrches songs today on the street as I was walking from store to store trying to get some new clothes for this hot weather. This thread is the perfect ending of the day when Lavren again becomes my waifu.

I know that feel man. Can't even discuss her here because of the lack of screen roles.

Who are your five? My tastes fluctuate too often to make 5 concrete decisions on qt waifus.

>fluctuate
My 5 is also more like a top list on which only 2 or 3 are kind of permanent. The one who has been there consistently for the last few years is KStew, and another long-standing waifu is Barbara Palvin. Lavren has been on and off the list, but regardless of her placement, I've always enjoyed her music. The other spots I don't even know, I guess some brit glamour chicks. I'm addicted to them.

What did she smell like?