Explain Yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try FBI

Who you ganna call, spook busters!

Not FBI, just a concerned fellow white guy

That sounds like something the goddamn FBI would say.

Well OP the opportunity for me to join never presented it's self. I'm from the south suburbs of Chicago. The only KKK I know of reside in southern Illinois

i'm Jewish and i signed up. these stupid motherfuckers can't tell. i am in on the meetings and everything.

save the white people

Ghost costume is to spooky.

That is bloody adorable

Are we allowed to come into meetings with full plate armor?

make America great again!

this is prolly from one of those obscure Spanish religious festivals and not the klan.

Because i'm jewish. Next question

Look man I want to join but are you allowed to go to meetings with full plate or not motherfucker!!!

I am not a Democrat

Murder of little boys and girls is sick and evil and those who hide there face behind hatred and cowardness will have to explain it to god as he kicks there ass to hell

I not a Democrat.

plus you lets gays in

save the white people

are Mexicans allowed?

that's not attractive at all, but utterly disgusting

Stupid protestants.

that's Republicans who are supported by the racist pajama party but good for you hate is for sad like bitches

Top kek mate; the Klan has not been relevant; had any kind of power or influence; or done anything of any importance for 60 years.

I wish to join,anything to stop the spics and niggers from taking our women

>Not realizing the Klan was born out of the Democratic Party

BS they supported Trump for one on tv

Little niggers were up to no good

I have better shit to do with my time than cry about a bunch of brown people taking no skill work from inbred methods addicted white retards.

9/10 would bang

udderly lawl

You must be stupid.

Sup Forums & kek had far, far more to do with Trump's win than the KKK.

I dunno.
Looks like a short pope.

What's the point of being that angry? I'm Korean American, first gen, but other parts of fam came here over 100 years ago (no, not building railroad). One of them killed a kkk with a hatchet, he was about to be killed most likely, for being productive yet different dna. Keep in mind our differences are extremely small, scientifically. Why put so much energy in to being butthurt?

Because I'm not a right wing SJW

gay

Fucking christ; those things will be dragging on the ground behind her when she's 50.

Or know they have to do .. to Latin Americans .. re-colonize. If it migrates massively to the whole south. And improve the breed. Hehe In 15 years there will be white children.

How does having the Han feel? I'm curious

Damn, you guys infiltrate everything. You're like the James Bonds of insidious minority subversion. Impressive...

What you mean the Democratic Party Southerners in Republican States voting democratically voting who gets to fuck there sister cousin first and who get to beat the neggro to death

bcs the whites that contribute to society don't care if you are purple. This fags use racism to feel relevant and superior

You are correct- previous user is a fucking retard. shocker.

Is this fucking word salad? No idea what you're trying to say.
The genesis of the KKK, it's beginnings; it came from the DEMOCRATS.
Study history a bit; you'll look like less of a moron.

I hope she did get lots of candies, what a cutie.

I like that her parents went the extra mile and sprang for the white shoes. That's commitment. It would be cool if she'd grown up to be Ann Coulter but that only happens in the movies.

Confirmed as stupid

I'm not paying dues to join and belong to the armed, direct action wing of the southern democrat political machine.

I'm not an inbred trailer park living uneducated biggot racist homphobic waste of sperm.

*Their - and you should probably use the plural of ass as you are using the third person plural.

like a great white man said once stupid is as stupid does and that was all over the news head kkk bitch supports trump .

cool men! Where do I subscribe? ..

>armed, direct action wing
kek
>the klan does anything anymore except give cops massive amounts of OT having to babysit their marches, 10 person rallies, & protests

Is that right?

>homphobic
Nah, you're just heterophobic.

Like ethnic ancestry?? I wouldn't know, I am not Han, I'm Tujian.

Because I don't fuck my cousin.

cool logic, retard

there we go - the real klan.

cool, retard logic

One question: can I bring the wife to meetings? (Pic related...)

its like they fixing to drop the hottest mixtape of the year
they still burn people out, and alive in their homes if they dont do what they are told.

lol she fought against un fair laws of minorities

> This is how dumb the KKK is.

But I fucked your mom.
Pic related

COLONIZED

Then you gun them all down in the face, world is a better place.

>they still burn people out, and alive in their homes if they dont do what they are told.
>still
massive [citation needed]

The Klan is not relevant anymore. They don't help the community whatsoever.

Go back to tumblr, faggot

I REMEMBER TO THE USES THE FIRST ENEMY IS THE JEW.

THEY ARE SHIPPED BLACK TO EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. PLEASE STOP THEM!

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI

the south will rise again ! and then fall and hopefully this time they will take down there traitorous flag of beatin losers

I'm Irish

Translation: bogtrotting white nigger

>someone for whom english doesn't even seem to be a second language posting about jews in a klan thread
fucking quality comedy gold

>kkk
>the niggers of all white people
go away u redneck faggot

But I fucked your dad.

>our women
shut the fuck up virgin