How do I stop the suffering, the pain...

how do I stop the suffering, the pain, the tears that are wasted every night living this purposeless life without any goals or destinations

please, I'm desperate and miserable

Living is suffering, mate. You either enjoy it or jump out of it.

What is that on your head? A brush?

Why come on Sup Forums for the answer?

I was growing an afro and my friend be me a 30$ to shave it
>pic related

because none of my friends take me seriously and its 4:43 am here

Make a conscious decision to be happy.
Pay attention to your thoughts, especially when you're upset. Change irrational thoughts into rational thoughts.
Figure out what you want and then do it regardless of anyone else's opinion.

We are habitual creatures. Understand your habitual ways of thinking, find the situations that cause you to think negatively and irrationally and either change your thoughts to develop new habits or develop new habits to change your thoughts.

Happiness is fleeting, but so is every other emotion. We are fickle creatures, understanding and accepting this can really help you allow yourself to be happy.

Also, its 4:43am, go to sleep dude. If you don't take care of yourself, it's soooo much easier to feel depressed and miserable.

Eat well, drink plenty and exercise helps a lot. If you don't like working out, then fuck a gym. Grab a skateboard, go hiking, go on walk. Take care of yourself, no one else is going to.

and you think Sup Forums will?

This. Meditation also helps you become more aware of your thoughts.

Your thoughts =/= You

easier said than done, especially with no motivation. oh and I got dumped because she literally preferred to be homeless and alone than stay with me because I "apologize too much"

Can't be too sensitive with women man. They grow out of the boy stage real quick.

make some goals you fuckin fuck....

True, but there comes a point when you gotta decide that your life is worth caring about.

This is the only life you have and youth doesn't last forever. Decide it's finally time for you to get it and take care of yourself not for anyone else, but because YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY

again, easier said than done you simple minded fuck

fuckin loser.

Cut your hair so it doesn't look like a bunch of electrically charged pubes

be the best at something
problems solved

those pics are from two years ago, this is how I look now

I'm the best at staying home alone without talking to anyone for months but having a part time job ruins it

get a gf. I don't have one but, I think that'll fix it
>t. virgin 23 yr old

I'm a muslim

this, also get a productive hobby and stick to it

be the best at something people will recognise you for

I couldn't have put it better my self m80

so what?

well putting shit and pessimism aside, I'm good at making props and costumes and love cosplay, I've made multiple armors from skyrim, a batman arkham origins suit, Obito's war costume from naruto and was working on other stuff ,BUT, I live in an arab country and the stuff I do are considered "western", "weird" and "useless" and most people tell me I'm just childish or make fun of me. I still do it anyways but I get bullied for it

almost all the girls I know are sluts (I dont know a lot of girls) and its hard to find a like-minded person where I live