My city is blowing $5 Mil to change all the crossing lights to ladies in the name of "equality"

My city is blowing $5 Mil to change all the crossing lights to ladies in the name of "equality"

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only hoes be standing on them street corners, makes sense.

What a waste of tax dollars.

I feel like i'm taking crazy pills

What country are you in?

When I see shit like this it makes me realize how fucked we are

Looks like a man in a kilt to me

women are slowly moving to the same region of my heart and brain where my nigger hatred resides.

I wonder how many of the city service employees doing that work will be women?

looks like a lady who really needs to pee

Australia

Haha melbourne is fucked, 3028 checking in btw

kek

I'm okay with this

I've been hearing you guys have been really worked out about it. The first step in curing feminazism is recognizing it as a problem.

It's not your money. Women pay taxes too.

Sue the city for discrimination.

Imply that the new sign says that "Only women may use this crossing".

Allude to old segregation laws, when Blacks had to use separate water fountains.

And if they say, "it should be obvious that anyone can use the crossing", then snap back "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY ON A SIGN THAT WAS OBVIOUS TO BEGIN WITH?"

You're wrong

Where is your source on this costing $5 million or even that it's happening to all crossing lights?

Only thing I've seen is it costs like $9000 and it's only happening to like 6 lights in the CBD for a 12 month trial period?

Link your sources pls

It's hot. I wonder if anyone would care if I stood there and fapped to it.

Why not just make it a solid green light like a traffic light?

just change the color of the casing to distinguish it from a traffic light

Is that the corner of Flinders and Swanston?

I hadn't heard about this, but it's kinda weird I could recognise that.

Or just change it to a fucking stick figure or just feet or "Walk" and "Stop" to not offend the other 50 million snowflake genders people create.

I think they are just making the statement that everyone in austria is a bitch because you sat back like cowards and let the government take your guns.

It's in Australia, so they can't change the color. They'd have to change the colour.

if you change it to feet or walk then your'e offending the amputees and handicaps...theres not a damn thing that everyone can agree on anymore, we are fucked no matter what

Australia bud.

Women are only shaped like that if they wear dresses.
They're spending $5M on gender stereotyping.
And the femanazis are eating it up because it's under the guise of equality.
Well done gentlemen.

To be fair, "walk" and "stop" would be a bad idea just because it excludes the illiterate. Having an actual symbol is a lot better.

No we're not

Yeah i know i was using talk to text and its noisy in here.

either your'e a child or your'e fucking retarded

Neither

They should change it to a picture of a kangaroo with a can of fosters shoved up its ass

6 lights is going to cost 9000? Fuck regardless of what the the design, seems expensive as hell. You might have more problems than feminazi infestation.

Wow, what a stupid waste of money.

maybe...we should all be gay?
they loose, the human race stops?
They have to rape US to provide a future?
i see no problem, i just gotta suck some dick

Fair point, but I don't think you have many illiterates walking around the CBD. Even the homeless know most words. It's supposed to be a universal language anyway. Police stations don't have symbols either, just the words.

And as said, that would probably just end up upsetting some amputees.

It's just going to sway to a minority that won't be happy with the result. They're fucking stupid wasting tax payers' money for this.

fucking sjws

Got nudes of middle? Not the green one; the white one.

That would offend everyone that drank Toohey's. And that guy that fucked up the kangaroo choking his dog. And he's a national hero, can't afford to offend him.

Going to say less than 5%

So retarded

Melbourne is the most left-wing, progressive place in Australia by far, so what sort of discrimination is this addressing? Fucking retarded.

If they needed to replace the lights (and you'd only do so if they were non-functional), replace them with a Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down if you care so much about gender neutrality.

Why's her legs positioned like she needs to pee?

Did they take the symbol straight from a bathroom door?

not OP but 6 lights will cost $8400 aud. There is roughly 3,900 crossing lights in Melbourne so if ALL of them are changed it'd cost around $5.5m but there's no source stating that all of them will be changed

honestly same thing for me

they will probably still complain about their wages as well

>illiteracy
Gotta think about dem poor oppressed POC

> theres not a damn thing that everyone can agree on anymore
> we are fucked no matter what
> no we're not

So sensitive

The guy that muffed that roo is a hero here in the United States as well lol.

Amsterdam?

So retarded

its not tax dollars you moron "The Committee for Melbourne — a non-profit organisation comprising more than 120 Melbourne business and community groups — is behind the move."

FINALLY. A bit of world news that makes me happy that Trump's not going to fund global warming research.

Burn us all!

sigh abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560

It costs an average of $8,400 to change six traffic lights.

Global warming? Do people actually still believe in this?

Retrospectively, the money to set up the lights in the first place WERE taxpayers money.

And you can bet your ass that after the '12 month trial' when they do decide to change all the lights, a non-profit organization isn't going to fork over the 5 million needed for it.

How can global warming be real if the world isn't a globe? Plus the turtle would just swim away when it got too hot. Wake up sheeple!

Equality: removing all men and replacing them with women.

They should open a dictionary once in a while. Ignorant cunts.

How can it costs that much? Are the lense covers made of diamond? Its probably a black piece of plastic behind the actual lense its self. Are they paying 4 people $500 an hour to change them?

That's funny because I don't see any penises in the crossing lights to say they are for men.

do people still believe the moonlanding was real? do they believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job, do they believe sandy hook was real? yes people are still retarded and will believe whatever their tv's tell em

True.

maybe cuz she know how to do basic hygiene

sooo true

we todd did

wait until street light are change

first day go to city hall

>what the fuck why are all the lights female, you guys are segregating guys
>file a lawsuit
>get paid

for real though women bitch and complain about sexism and when it happen to a guy...happen to me personally about 7 times already...we dont give a fuck like I was like the system fuck me but ehh fuck it. Girls get fucked by system it rape and everyone cried for them

>If you don't wear a dress or skirt you are not a woman

Shocked they haven't complained about this yet.

Wouldn't it be sexist to portray the woman in a dress?

so... are they assuming genders?

The difference is effort. The girl on the right isn't a lazy fuck, she has enough discipline to eat right and exercise to keep her body tight.

They aren't changing ALL the crossing lights, they're trying to make it roughly equal. So only about half of them they're changing. It'd make no sense if they changed all of them.

But I agree, it's fucking stupid, the symbol was already neutral. They assumed the symbols gender. With this logic they should be putting wheelchairs into it too to avoid generalizing street crossers as people capable of using their legs.

Not sure if serious, but you aren't far off.

Isn't assuming that the figure is a man because of its body sexist? And isn't assuming the figure is a woman because it has a dress sexist too? These people don't make sense

that's sexism in itself lol

What about people without thumbs? You fucking ableist.

What, women can't wear pants?

>"Walk"

Stop fat-shaming and triggering people who choose to live beyond the exercise-obsessed modern culture. Too much exercise can actually be really unhealthy you know.

You realize that a Legless lizard is an actual animal and is not a snake?

> It's not your money. Women pay taxes too.
You must realize those two sentence have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Nobody's that stupid.
> It's not your money. Monkeys fly.
> Fire is hot. Women pay taxes too.

right: "What is the difference besides our personality type? Why am I shunned and he is praised? It's the same damn thing."

He has a bigger mustache.

Women can wear pants and have short hair too. This is a blatant stereotype against women and should be removed.

What I wanna know who and why would someone get offended when they look up an see it as a man. its just a person. fuck its a traffic light ahaha, who gives a fuck. should just have green an red lights if people as so precious, money could be going to more better and productive things

could not have said it better

Victoria is the most SJW state in Australia. What did you expect?

I thought the joke of that image was that it was ostensibly an attempt to scam people into thinking they were buying a "rare legless lizard" that's just a snake.

Then the second poster points out that legless lizards actually exist, calling the naivety of the original joke into question.

change to "Go"

I'm the legless lizard poster, I took that photo at a breeder convention, guess the joke doesn't work so i'll just change the file name.

what if they have dyslexia and are illiterate or only foreign speaking?

I don't recall ever seeing one with a penis... they must've been gender neutral all this time.

Jesus fucking kek.

well it's not fucking $5mil and it's not tax dollars