Your friendly host Alcibiades is coming out of the woodwork for yet another friendly thread...

Your friendly host Alcibiades is coming out of the woodwork for yet another friendly thread. How are you doing Sup Forums?

>Ask questions
>Give advice
>Have conversations
And most importantly
>Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arwr8o0UCpc
steamcommunity.com/id/virtuous_contract/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's go.

Lets do this!

Thanks for making a new one, I thought I'd missed everything.

How aesthetic are you?

Kinda slow...bump!

hello anonymous and friends! I hope you're all having great days full of love

You're right on time for this one. Happy to have you...Maki, right?

Your welcome

THE DREAM IS REAL!

May i request a different girl, i don't like asians :/

Sorry i don't really know the game do it's a bit hard to understand, what's it about? From the name i'd say it should be similar to Advance Wars, which i'm a lot more familiar with.

Are you following a diet in particular perhaps? Just asking since i saw you were asking yourself for advices, and depending on what you seek i could be able to help.

Reminder that avatarfagging is against the rules, thank you

I really like Reimu what should i do?

>i don't like asians :/
fucking rude

Sometimes. I've posted with pictures before though

Think about black peepees

work on embracing rejection

Update: Got my medical marijuana. Smoked for the first time ever today. More relaxed than I've been for months.

-CG

Don't you mean A E S T H E T I C?

It seemed like I was.

Yeah, I was here on Monday asking for advice on whether I should work alongside my studies.

Have you tried approaching her about it?

Thank you AI

Late? you are just in time

Hello!

Diet? No. I was merely asking about how to become stronger.

I don't see that in any of the protocols. You're mistaken.

Don't.

Pictures of what?

>AI
I just want to get bigger. So I'm mostly focusing on strength and mass building

>jill
No no no. I didn't see your reply to my first post on thread. The fault is mine. Oh! Thank you haha. Are you doing well?

Not push-ups right? For beginners, do skull crushers, cable pulls, bar only bench press, and that tricep machine. It works on all muscles of the triceps

On a scale of 1 to 10? Greek.

No problem, I do these for when Vert isn't here to pick it up or Reimu doesn't do another one.

I'll get you your training schedule next week if you'd like. I need a bit more time to get it all worked out with levels for strenuous, relaxed, and balanced workouts. Also, it would be helpful if I knew a bit more about your body type, if you don't want to give me that information that's fine, but if you are okay with it I can reach you on steam.

No problem, I do this for you guys.

-Al

My waifu. Usually just a couple posts though

The user who said pictures is Shinoa, she works at a gym so she is the best one to ask about workout.

Now I am.

Where are both of them, anyway?

Are the odds that bad?
Have not
.Well you see to give legit advice so i might follow this one.

Working and studying? That's my current situation. What is it that you study and what opportunities have you gotten?

I'll look into them. Thank you very much for your recommendations.

Well.... I'm still here....

Ah, that's probably one of my favorites. Though my number 1 is Uprising (Actually wrote an English paper on it in 12th grade. Still have it saved somewhere.)

It's kinda a Large scale RTS.
Actually, heres a video of it.

Also, still posting what ever songs playing when I reply

youtube.com/watch?v=arwr8o0UCpc

Puffy nipples.

You're such a heretic.

That's super easy then, you just have to become like Cirno, the strongest.

They're like a coin flip, they either end up being gorgeous or...you get what i'm saying.

you're just on time for this thread, and that's all that matters

Who's your waifu, hm?

It'll save you a lot of heartache, user. Really. If you're having a tough time coming to terms with acceptance, you can approach any one of us, really. We'll help you through it.

My personal email: [email protected]

Just strength building for the sake of it? I haven't seen many people do that these days, most are involved in some sort of activity they need it for. Good to see someone who just wants to stay fit is out there.

I think Reimu went to sleep, and Vert's been really busy with her job last time I heard.

That's a really good song too, I'm adding this one to my list. Pretty cool you wrote a paper on a Sabaton song..

-Al

hello firends, i am late with no exuse

what the hell is wrong with that dick?

Maybe a little bit
It is prime time now!

I'd say you should, but I think that approaching an avatarfag like that is asking for trouble. You like the idea of them, not who they are as a person.

CS. I have no opportunities yet, but I wanted to get some money behind me.

If you say so.

That's a shame, I came here looking for a fortune again. Hope Vert is doing alright.

This one

Lewd the Jill.

just copied it from the other, seemingly abbandoned thread.

at our uni we have a psychologist and she strongly adviced me to maybe get a 'real' therapy at some point (i had some kind of therapies before, i was in a clinic but not because of that, also i once got some meds i think, cant remember though). i never want to call it depression, its such a strong word...its more of a lethargy(i hope thats the english word for it), alot of...not happiness, this feelong of being broken, useless, all that...its quite present. but to answer your question, no, i havent seen a therapist yet
>Hello anonymous
i unfortunately dont have a realy nickname or anything..
>1) How old?
>2) For how long have you been feeling like this?
actually quite a while, i think it started years ago, but some people could kinda pull me out of this whole thing for a little at least. then, about 2 years...soon to be 2 years ago, my ex broke up with me and since then it was alot stronger. i had this feeling while we were together aswell, but after that it really got me.
im having kind of unresting sleep, kind of self hatred, you know.
>3) Did you finish HS?
i guess so, im at uni now, first semester (first half of the year, i guess its a term in english.. ?). i greatly fucked it up though

That would be amazing, Al! Please, add me on Steam:

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/virtuous_contract/

CS. I really admire the kind of work that people in your field do. As a matter of fact, I couldn't have done some portions of my research without the help of some kind individuals from the CS department.

If you can manage to get a job, certainly go for it. That is, as long as you're not overloading yourself with a class schedule of 25 units or something like that.

She's cute. Excellent choice, user.

oh dang I just hadn't seen that picture. I'm sorry.

is this mister Duke? hello Duke!

don't lewd the Jill.

You're welcome 2B. Come to me again if you have any more questions about lifting

Help me with this migraine and I'll much better

Yup. I wanna reach my peak physical strength. Oh shit i forgot to answer the sports part. I don't really. Unless it's just for fun than I'll play some football, basketball, soccer with friends. I wish there was an obstacle course where I live. You only have one body. Why not treat it like a temple?

You're back!~

Do you think your romantic pursuit of Socrates was an indication of your slight advancement up diotima's ladder? Seems like a step one would take in graduation from the loving of beautiful bodies to the loving of beautiful souls, a wise soul specifically, in this case.

Thank you. I love her very much ^^
I just realised it's been off this whole time. I wonder how long that's been that way
Hmmmm, I am

Op, thanks for making a new thread!

Mantis

Oh geez, that man has a butt on his chest...

Don't worry it's a little bit vague

Np

THE alice?

>smug

Rude!

nobody is gonna talk to me? alrightttt

That's a tough time in your life, just starting college and all.. Is it that you feel just sort of feel empty and hollow inside? That's probably depression. I'd follow that therapists advice and get some real help.

Will do.

A great philosophy. I played all sorts of sports in high school and have always made sure to work out because of it. That translated over now that I'm older and it's really helped me out.

-Al

Replied to you, check it out and reply here please.

fap to Reimu armpit images on google like the rest of the reimufags

Hello!

I'm here for you

is it sound or light-based? mine are usually light, so I'd suggest covering your eyes with a cloth and laying in a dark doom for a few hours.

I'm here for you, tittydragon!

THE smugdere?
How many borkos at work today?

>*peek*

The problems I had were lack of free time, additional stress along with school work, and the fact it leaves me less time with my girlfriend.

I don't know you, and I've only been replying to people who talk to me.

Hello

Mantis

I'm super sorry if i haven't been able to get on the waifu threads lately, i'm being super busy right now but it'll be over soon thankfully, i was really hoping i didn't disappoint you and Chara too much because of my absence, i miss you guys...

Try starting a conversation with someone else first, or try replying to one of the general advice requests. If you don't go out and look for your own conversations, people will view you as pathetic and eventually stop responding to you.

-Al

Call it what you want, but it does indeed seem like you have depression. Lethargy? Check. General sadness/despair? Check. Hopelessness? Check. And what's more, a therapist even suggested you get help. That is something not to take lightly, user.

As a very first step, you should get a referral from your health network to see a psychiatrist. They may or may not put you on meds to help you out; it would take a professional diagnosis to determine this. But this first step truly could make all the difference in your situation; it is absolutely worth exploring.

The fact that you're in university already puts you at an advantage over most. So you have a rough first semester; it isn't the end of the world. Fucking up at that point is a lot more common that you'd think. Quite honestly, it's nearly expected.

I wonder, are you on your own by any chance as well? Is there anything else in your life that you could tell us that might be a factor in your feeling this way?