Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

Andy Sixx’s Log of Shit is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the product of a divine god in his own right.

See, Andy Sixx (and not beirsack like all you little faggots out there try to say), in his own right, is a god and is by far the sexiest, emoist, gothiciest, darkiest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest, rockcoreiest metaliest, deathiest, darkiest, metalist, emoest rock band singer who ever lived and traditional sexual congress and foreplay won’t go far enough to show your love for such a devine being.

Sure you could suck Andy Sixx’s dick, sure you can drink his sperms, but will that show your love for him? After all, he is the hottest sexiest man in the universe. So, what do you do?

You go deeper than the traditional routine of sex and cuddles. You go straight for his anus and work your way upwards slowly to the delicious log contained inside. Slowly, you caress his asshole until you make it trust you, because afterall, his asshole is one of the many windows to his heart besides his dick hole.

Next, you pucker up and lock lips-with ass conforming into a mock-human centipede (without all the sewing people’s mouths and asses together, unless of course, they were going to sew my mouth to andy sixx’s ass, in which case I would have absolutely no objection to and would make extraneous efforts to progress towards) and then get a feel for the actual asshole. Lick the outer-lining and then move your way inwards before finally sticking your tongue inside. Introduce your tongue with the tip of the log of shit that’s inside and assure the log of shit that you’re there to accept it, it doesn’t have to worry about being flushed down the toilet… at least not soon.

Slowly, but surely, when the log of shit finally trusts you, it will come out and then you will aid it. As Andy squeezes the delicious warm brown shit out of his ass and you assist with your suction, it will feel as though you’ve truly prospered in your life. Your dreams and aspirations are nothing compared to the magnitude of the moment and the almighty awesomness of andy’s warm log.

You continue to take it and then it reaches the back of your mouth. Don’t worry, as much as you want to gag, you can’t because you’ve waited your whole life for this one moment and your body has waited its entire existence since your dad’s sperm hit your mother’s egg to have something so holy, so pure, so divine within it.

You feel it slide down your throat, and if you caught Andy Sixx on a good day, he ate chipotle and the chunks of undigested corn sticking out of the shit like three-dimensional polka-dots offer a ribbed-lining that masseuses your esophagus as you take the overwhelming load of andy’s sweet warm log.

It slides down and you gulp to swallow. You then seperate from Andy’s asshole and he straightens up his back and does up his trousers, all while glancing back on you with a satisfied look and you, cherishing the moment and hoping it lasts forever.

Andy then winks at you and reminds you to buy his stupid shit at Hot Topic before showing you to the door. You then spend the rest of your day feeling as though you have conquered the world because you did. Deep down inside (literally), you’re perfect as long as Andy’s warm log is within you. You are fulfilled. There is nothing more to do in life, for after that intimate experience with Andy Sixx and his asshole, you have achieved Nirvana. You have succeeded and you are now perfect in every way imaginable.

With Andy’s log inside of you, you achieve what no man has achieved before. Landing on the moon and discovering the atom are irrelevant in significance because nothing can bring you down. Nothing can ruin it for you. Andy Sixx… and his warm log of shit… are with you forever.

pathetic

^ funny shit

I can't wait for you to die.

I cant wait for you to suck out a giant fucking log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

Hey OP, I'm also a member of the BVB army. I love Andy's creamy logs. I wouldn't want to intrude, so I thought I'd ask first; do you mind if I start making these threads, too? I figure I should do my part to spread the logpill.

You realize there are people on this site that would kill you if they knew who you were.

Go for it dude.
The more people who are aware of the delicious treasure waiting to be sucked out of andy sixxs asshole, the better

Check knowyourmeme.com

You do realize there are people in the BVB Army who would kill you if you got to suck a big one out of andy sixxs asshole and they didnt, right?

Lol I bet its this girl Sandra.

Like years ago when we were in hs, shed wear nothing but BVB shit and rant about how badly she wants to fuck andy sixx. Pathetic

i wished everybody would automatically connect log of shit when he sees andy sixxs stupid cunt face. imagine crowds shouting log of shit on his concerts. yes. till he justs quit because of disgust.

Thanks, my friend. May the log be with you.

Its becomming the next meme whether we like it or not. Not really much we can do except go along with it

Checked and dubs

I'VE TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

His warm log of shit